Something BIG is coming in the next few weeks.

But the intergalactic ley lines all suggest that the market is bullish.

Hmm...

Indeed they do. No, everything I see in the newspapers says strong market rally and the world is coming to its senses and so on and so forth. Yet, I feel something is wrong. There is a disturbance in the Cosmic Force that will come to the fore in the next few weeks.

If it does not happen, I can say that it probably is happening in another galaxy. But I do not think it is in another Galaxy. When I was a child, my father used to tell me about the planet the German people came from to settle on this planet. It was actually two planets circulating the same star called Voltar by the Germanics. (All those blond haired blue eyed people came from that dual planet system. One was an island spotted planet with coral reefs forming an interconnecting lattice work of millions of islands that surrounded larger formerly volcanic islands. Storms could grow on that planet but never grow to Hurricane strength. The second planet was much like Earth with continents that were about a third the size of our major continents. There were 18 major continents, though, with almost no continent drift and thus no Alp like mountain ranges. At any rate these people left their planet in search of new planets where they could propagate their species in harmony with the other humanoids they found around the Milky Way Galaxy that they called Star Burst. Their Voltarian solar system was on the outside of the Galaxy, thus giving fantastic views of the center of the galaxy when one looked towards it at night provided it was the proper seasons of fall and winter when their rotation around their star of Voltar gave them a night sky that was populated with most of the Galaxy from most of the night, horizon to horizon. What a view it must have been! It is easy to see why they set out for space exploration, once they united their two planets in a federation. The island world planet produced people who were blond haired and blue eyed. They settled just north of the Black Sea and spread all the way to Scandanavia, Germany and northern France. The many continent planet produced people who looked like the people of Iran, tall and solid of feature. Ironically, their kind were settled in present day Iran, south of the Caspian sea.

As I have told you and this group of nasty people on the board that you congregate with, be nice and I will be nice back.
From personal experience, this is not true.
Cursing at a shithead means nothing to me, but we can have a civil board if we try. Don't insult me and I will not insult you back.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, does it? Or do you want a list of all the times I've said nothing insulting to you, yet you've responded with nasty insults and wishing me death? Not to mention the insults towards my family.

Link to him insulting your family please, since that is against the rules.

Hmm...

Indeed they do. No, everything I see in the newspapers says strong market rally and the world is coming to its senses and so on and so forth. Yet, I feel something is wrong. There is a disturbance in the Cosmic Force that will come to the fore in the next few weeks.

If it does not happen, I can say that it probably is happening in another galaxy. But I do not think it is in another Galaxy. When I was a child, my father used to tell me about the planet the German people came from to settle on this planet. It was actually two planets circulating the same star called Voltar by the Germanics. (All those blond haired blue eyed people came from that dual planet system. One was an island spotted planet with coral reefs forming an interconnecting lattice work of millions of islands that surrounded larger formerly volcanic islands. Storms could grow on that planet but never grow to Hurricane strength. The second planet was much like Earth with continents that were about a third the size of our major continents. There were 18 major continents, though, with almost no continent drift and thus no Alp like mountain ranges. At any rate these people left their planet in search of new planets where they could propagate their species in harmony with the other humanoids they found around the Milky Way Galaxy that they called Star Burst. Their Voltarian solar system was on the outside of the Galaxy, thus giving fantastic views of the center of the galaxy when one looked towards it at night provided it was the proper seasons of fall and winter when their rotation around their star of Voltar gave them a night sky that was populated with most of the Galaxy from most of the night, horizon to horizon. What a view it must have been! It is easy to see why they set out for space exploration, once they united their two planets in a federation. The island world planet produced people who were blond haired and blue eyed. They settled just north of the Black Sea and spread all the way to Scandanavia, Germany and northern France. The many continent planet produced people who looked like the people of Iran, tall and solid of feature. Ironically, their kind were settled in present day Iran, south of the Caspian sea.

See, now this was the kind of post this thread was waiting for to give this whole idea of something big about to happen, some real credibility. :rolleyes:

Excellent job, my man! :lol:

Hmm...

See, now this was the kind of post this thread was waiting for to give this whole idea of something big about to happen, some real credibility. :rolleyes:

Excellent job, my man! :lol:

Thank you. You have just helped amend my understanding of your sense of humor. You've got one. Now, to see if other people still have theirs. Senses of humor are difficult things to maintain in a Depression. Just like money, people lose them all of the time.

I don't know about gut feelings but depending on the pricing model an interest rate of less than zero will crop up ever more often for computing value when the S&P crosses 1300, Dow equivalent about 12K. Now there are reasons why the stock market will enter negative interest rate territory temporarily short coverage being the most common. The resistance point is about 1220 on the S&P because technicians have observed that that is the point where the fundamentalists and actual hedgers stop taking long positions to offset the short positions they take to instead go to the sidelines .

As the smart money goes to the sidelines momentum players will look to see which stocks have lost momentum and short them. That will crater the market but it may wreck at a lower set point. The big clue that the stock market is going to crash is that last month xsp 120 June straddles were selling for $7.50 or 6.25% if the index which just so happens to be the average transaction cost for a buy and hold position. About a 20-30% correction should happen soon because the technicians will start getting lots of sell signals soon as moving averages catch up to daily price fluctuations.

In the past six months, some manufacturing has improved, but that improvement has not been enough to offset the tremendous contraction in the Service Sector and construction. The net effect is a falling and failing economy. The rate of job creation for the past three months has been less than half of that of new workers joining the work force.

(i.e. if it were not for the government cutting people from the work force, people would be alarmed at the rate of collapse.)

Forum List

Back