Something a bit different

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Every person who has served knows how hard military service can be on spouses. Constant transfers or remote assignments can be a real burden. We are a family who make every effort to support made here, so I thought I'd share this information. If you have other sources of information, please add to it.

American Handmade, Handbags Made By Military Spouses, Canvas & Leather

"What began as two Military Spouses in a small attic, armed with a big idea, one sewing machine and a little bit of canvas, has grown into a bold + achievable mission shared by many: to inspire, engage and empower. The R. Riveter movement captures the humble and courageous spirit of Rosie the Riveter and channels it into every American Handmade purse and handbag we produce."

'Owned by Military Spouses. Providing portable careers to Military Spouses. Producing quality handbags and purses, hand crafted by Military Spouses.'

Post To Pillar

Next time support America, buy American made.

Not a lot of military spouses probably have $250 to spend on a purse.

The unintended consequence of abolishing the draft is that civilian Soldiers with families end up deployed into harms way. I don't have an answer except to quote legendary Marine General Lewis "Chesty" Puller "if the Marines wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one".

Forum List

Back