"Someone's Going to get Shot"

It's a likely scenario. And, I think the WBC would love it. Imagine the money they'd make if one of their members gets shot?

I hope people will realize that this behavior plays straight into their hands.

It's a likely scenario. And, I think the WBC would love it. Imagine the money they'd make if one of their members gets shot?

I hope people will realize that this behavior plays straight into their hands.

29908-feed_trolls.jpg

...extrapolated to real life.

If someone did get shot, and died, maybe we should show up at their funeral and act like a jackass so they could see how pittiful their behavior is towards others.

I'm all for that. I'd be thrilled if 100,000 Americans stood outside the funeral and chanted 'God hates the WBC'.

I would just prefer that no American pay the price for having exterminated one of these vermin.

If someone did get shot, and died, maybe we should show up at their funeral and act like a jackass so they could see how pittiful their behavior is towards others.

I'm all for that. I'd be thrilled if 100,000 Americans stood outside the funeral and chanted 'God hates the WBC'.

I would just prefer that no American pay the price for having exterminated one of these vermin.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the authorities would have a hard time finding witnesses who saw the shooter.

Anyone who shoots anyone else except in reasons of war, law, or self defense should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

That being said, if some distraught relative decided to just give said protester a good old fashioned ass-kicking (not a permenently damaging one) I would be the first one to say the perp should get a slap on the wrist.

So, shooting bad, opening up a can o whoop-ass, good.

in only this way do i admire the wbc people - they know they're likely going to attract violence in some fashion at some point - be it the "beat down" so many prefer or the a shooting as suggested.

to put your life and well being on the line for something that you believe in, no matter how wrong i may find it, well, i admire it.

in only this way do i admire the wbc people - they know they're likely going to attract violence in some fashion at some point - be it the "beat down" so many prefer or the a shooting as suggested.

to put your life and well being on the line for something that you believe in, no matter how wrong i may find it, well, i admire it.

This is what is called 'misdirected admiration'.

Anyone who shoots anyone else except in reasons of war, law, or self defense should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

That being said, if some distraught relative decided to just give said protester a good old fashioned ass-kicking (not a permenently damaging one) I would be the first one to say the perp should get a slap on the wrist.

So, shooting bad, opening up a can o whoop-ass, good.

That's what I would like to see, a bunch of old boys beating the shit out of these freaks. It would be worth a little probation to do so.

Unfortunately, I think Mr. Snyders' comments have merit. I just pray it doesn't happen.

A Vet going after these "people" is unlikely. PTS or not, Honor, Duty, Respect plays a large roll in the lives of Vets.

And the fact that they have gone this long w/o even an ass whoopin tells me they are in the clear.

Honestly I'm shocked there hasn't been arson at thier church

I know and applaud free speech but your right to talk ends when you deliberately violate my space to insult me. I bet if a group of Vets showed up at one of their service and said really bad stuff about them and their so called religion they would be Pixxx.

With the Supreme Court ruling in WBC's favor I'd say it is only a matter of time.

Karma's a bitch.

Forum List

Back