Someone Was Asking About Islamic Sites

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Or here's a fun video from another islamic site that show their kiddies playing. It is not graphic or bloody, but if it doesn't bother you I don't know what to say..........

http://www.shareeah.org/VIDEO0009.AVI

Sick. The Palis do this with their children too, pretend suicide bombing is such an educational experience you know....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kathianne
Here's one, the comment sections are ahem interesting:

http://forums.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=14689&st=0

Religion of peace eh? I can't look at it anymore. Time to unplug the computer for awhile, so my blood will cool off.

We as a nation are in serious trouble. 1.3 billion muslims out there and not a 1 has seriously rebuked this thinking. As NewGuy says, the end times are indeed near. Instead of spending the last days arguing about memos, torture, impeachments, fatwas and right wing vs left wing, I am going to shove my head up my ass and wait for the world to get serious about the threat it is facing. We're oh so worried about being politically correct it will kill us. I can't go on reading this stuff without ending up in jail. No mas, mi amigos. Life is way too short. This is totally totally insane. It's been nice chatting with you all, I'll check in again sometime. Fight the good fight.

JIHADTHIS

We as a nation are in serious trouble. 1.3 billion muslims out there and not a 1 has seriously rebuked this thinking. As NewGuy says, the end times are indeed near. Instead of spending the last days arguing about memos, torture, impeachments, fatwas and right wing vs left wing, I am going to shove my head up my ass and wait for the world to get serious about the threat it is facing. We're oh so worried about being politically correct it will kill us. I can't go on reading this stuff without ending up in jail. No mas, mi amigos. Life is way too short. This is totally totally insane. It's been nice chatting with you all, I'll check in again sometime. Fight the good fight.

What an excellent post Jihad. I just finished reading some of the comments. All I can do is shake my head and chant "wow". Too bad the IPs werent listed as location so I knew exactly how close these people were to me and my family.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Religion of peace eh? I can't look at it anymore. Time to unplug the computer for awhile, so my blood will cool off.

JIHADTHIS

I get out of hand myself for the same reason.

The end times are not only near, they have begun. Clearly, by scripture, they have begun.

This can mean minutes until the very end, it could mean centuries.

The reality by any rational thought, though, is we have only a few decades. The end times, though, does not mean the end of the world, but difficult times. Incredibly difficult for Christians until removed from the problem by rapture, but difficult for non-believers as well. There will be suffering beyond what any have known in Germany and on a broader scale.

How should we deal?

As Christians, we are told to keep looking to Jesus for strength until His return to take us away.

As non-believers, the only REAL thing you can do is become a believer.

If one choses not to, or if one choses to focus on the material things, (as I often do), then there is only one answer:

Take up the mantle provided by our forefathers and follow the Christian ethic and morals to carry freedom, liberty, and shine the light of truth wherever it is required.

If this means exposing Islam, so be it.

If this means educating others about our Constitution, so be it.

If this means defending to the death what is right, so be it.

Times are changing, evil is overwhelming, and the end IS truly near.

Its time to quit sitting on the side lines and go to work.

Wyatt Earp: "You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?" -Tombstone (1993)

Originally posted by Kathianne
Here's one, the comment sections are ahem interesting:

http://forums.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=14689&st=0

Great! Thanks for the info. I actually registered on the site and am going to attempt to talk with some of these people. Not sure I will get anywhere as the moderate person on the site (who appears to be Iraqi, living outside of Iraq, but is muslim) has been slammed down even though his positions are quite tenable. It's interesting to note that when he cites a particular stance (I assume the quron or similar source) no one really responds directly to the authority. Rather they keep ranting on how is with the "enemy." Amazing, a year ago they cheered our arrival, not they call us "enemy."

A real eye opener.

For those that have viewed the vile responses from the islamic site that Kathianne threaded, this will floor you:

This is copied directly from the "Welcome new members" section on the Islamic forum.
______
Would like to welcome all our new members!
Insha'Allah you will like it here. You are joining one of the friendliest international forums on the web. IF secret of success lies in: its members!
This place shines with lots of kind, friendly and lovely brothers and sisters, as you insha'Allah will soon discover for yourself!
This community mainly focuses on the right and true path, the most wonderful religion: Islam.
______

These are some direct quotes from "kind, friendly, loving brothers.":

(about Korean who was beheaded)
So, therefore, he deserves death. What the heck was he doing in my country? helping my enemy. What does he get? death.

Actually...I'm glad he's dead
_______

To be fair, there were posts that countered the above viewpoints, however, those posts appeared to be in the minority.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I get out of hand myself for the same reason.

The end times are not only near, they have begun. Clearly, by scripture, they have begun.

This can mean minutes until the very end, it could mean centuries.

The reality by any rational thought, though, is we have only a few decades. The end times, though, does not mean the end of the world, but difficult times. Incredibly difficult for Christians until removed from the problem by rapture, but difficult for non-believers as well. There will be suffering beyond what any have known in Germany and on a broader scale.

How should we deal?

As Christians, we are told to keep looking to Jesus for strength until His return to take us away.

As non-believers, the only REAL thing you can do is become a believer.

If one choses not to, or if one choses to focus on the material things, (as I often do), then there is only one answer:

Take up the mantle provided by our forefathers and follow the Christian ethic and morals to carry freedom, liberty, and shine the light of truth wherever it is required.

If this means exposing Islam, so be it.

If this means educating others about our Constitution, so be it.

If this means defending to the death what is right, so be it.

Times are changing, evil is overwhelming, and the end IS truly near.

Its time to quit sitting on the side lines and go to work.

Wyatt Earp: "You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?" -Tombstone (1993)

:clap: :clap:

:dance:

"You make me feel like dancin!"

For those that have viewed the vile responses from the islamic site that Kathianne threaded, this will floor you:

I read that particular thread from beginning to end, and i was floored by page 3.... and disgusted by page 6. It only got worse. (thank God the mod closed it). I've saved that to my favorites to poke around in depth some of the other threads. It's amazing to me the way some people think. :mad:

Originally posted by Yurt

This is copied directly from the "Welcome new members" section on the Islamic forum.
______
Would like to welcome all our new members!
Insha'Allah you will like it here. You are joining one of the friendliest international forums on the web. IF secret of success lies in: its members!
This place shines with lots of kind, friendly and lovely brothers and sisters, as you insha'Allah will soon discover for yourself!
This community mainly focuses on the right and true path, the most wonderful religion: Islam.
______

These are some direct quotes from "kind, friendly, loving brothers.":

(about Korean who was beheaded)
So, therefore, he deserves death. What the heck was he doing in my country? helping my enemy. What does he get? death.

Actually...I'm glad he's dead
_______

To be fair, there were posts that countered the above viewpoints, however, those posts appeared to be in the minority.

Yea its all bullshit. Fuck them. I told you Operation Parking Lot would have been alot easier and would have had less hassle in the Foreign Relations department. Who would come against us if we dropped Nukes on the whole Middle East? France is a bunch of Pussies. Russia would only do it if there was something to gain financially. China would know that we are willing to drop Nukes and would back off from Taiwan. Above all, Islam would be destroyed. I fail to see the downside. (I hope people know im being slightly unrealistic)

Originally posted by insein
. . . Who would come against us if we dropped Nukes on the whole Middle East? France is a bunch of Pussies. Russia would only do it if there was something to gain financially. China would know that we are willing to drop Nukes and would back off from Taiwan. Above all, Islam would be destroyed. I fail to see the downside. (I hope people know im being slightly unrealistic)

I am afraid we are the ones who are going to get nuked first, then the interesting times will begin. Pakistan has nukes, they arent that stable, and its not inconceivable one will slip out from there or even Russia. We might get lucky and just a small "home made" device will be exploded. I kind of hope if the terrorists get one they use it on Israel. And after Isreal's response, its camel's for them and electric cars for us.

i have travelled in SE Asia, and would like to report good news in light of this sickening hate spewed on the website.

In Singapore, the Muslim population there is much like the American Muslim population, which is hopefully one day the future of Islam. This is reformist Islam at its best, and many of the Islamic leaders here put large emphasis on being a shining model for the rest of Singapore to follow, and as well as being good neighbors. I had the opportunity to be there during Easter, and on Easter Sunday, the majority of the parade goers were Muslims or Buddhists, marching side by side with Christians. There were Muslim children whose parents had told them to pray respectfully (and try to learn something from the Christians) with the Christian children when the priest began prayers.

In Indonesia, where radical Islam has become the mantle for those who fight and rail against the corruption of the government, there is still widespread aversion to fundamentalist Islam. They see it as a philosophy that can only bring further government oppression, without truly addressing the difficult entry into the 21st century Indonesians will face in the coming years.

And lastly, in Malaysia, remember the election earlier this year where the fundamentalist candidate got trounced by the centrist, slightly religious Muslim candidate? That attitude is even more pronounced around the country, the aversion to fundamentalism. Islam is not going down the gutter, just in the Mideast and in minor circles in Europe and Africa. The Islam of the future, the Islam we must hope to work with and assist, is in SE Asia and America.

But there are some very sadistic Islamist groups and ideals that are taking great support in the Middle East and other areas, which is very worrisome.

One last thing I've heard repeatedly from the Muslims in this region and in the US... "why invade Iraq now when Afghanistan is still so violatile? and why not free the people of Burma from their oppresssors? or deal with North Korea, which is giving nations like Iran and Pakistan these WMD's and missiles?" they're not anti-american, they're just deeply conflicted with our sense of priorities... which i think is a lot better than the French "we'll do anything but support America's position, even if it means we flip-flop" or most of the Muslims in the Mideast "the US is an oppressor"

Originally posted by NATO AIR
i have travelled in SE Asia, and would like to report good news in light of this sickening hate spewed on the website.

In Singapore, the Muslim population there is much like the American Muslim population, which is hopefully one day the future of Islam. This is reformist Islam at its best, and many of the Islamic leaders here put large emphasis on being a shining model for the rest of Singapore to follow, and as well as being good neighbors. I had the opportunity to be there during Easter, and on Easter Sunday, the majority of the parade goers were Muslims or Buddhists, marching side by side with Christians. There were Muslim children whose parents had told them to pray respectfully (and try to learn something from the Christians) with the Christian children when the priest began prayers.

In Indonesia, where radical Islam has become the mantle for those who fight and rail against the corruption of the government, there is still widespread aversion to fundamentalist Islam. They see it as a philosophy that can only bring further government oppression, without truly addressing the difficult entry into the 21st century Indonesians will face in the coming years.

And lastly, in Malaysia, remember the election earlier this year where the fundamentalist candidate got trounced by the centrist, slightly religious Muslim candidate? That attitude is even more pronounced around the country, the aversion to fundamentalism. Islam is not going down the gutter, just in the Mideast and in minor circles in Europe and Africa. The Islam of the future, the Islam we must hope to work with and assist, is in SE Asia and America.

But there are some very sadistic Islamist groups and ideals that are taking great support in the Middle East and other areas, which is very worrisome.

As has been stated here many times and you haven't read apparently, the koran is not a peaceful religion touting book, but a hate spewing terrorist handbook at its finest.

You talk about sickening hatred spewed about islam, perhaps you ought to read it instead of defending something so evil in which you have no knowledge of.

Many "Christians", in fact, the MAJORITY in the US, claim to be Christian and don't even know how they are eternally saved.

Kind of important, don't you think?

Your observation of behavior is irrelevant when viewing "muslims". -Especially when the koran tells them they can lie and decieve infidels, and kill and take over nations for the right to worship allah.

If they read their own book, the sweep across the world would be total.

i am sorry new guy, but i won't get into an argument over the goodness or inherent evil of religions. there is good and bad in all religions in my opinion. many bad men, many good men who have done horrible and wonderful things in the name of religion.

i'm just saying these people I've come across, I've worked with, a majority of them prescribe to a brand of Islam that is just and peaceful, modern and open. there are other brands, and sadly many of them support and call for the killing of non-Muslims and even Muslims who are friends with or have certain traits of non-Muslims. This is horrible.

But I will not, I refuse to condemn an entire group of people based on the actions of a few and the ignorant support of the unknowing, uneducated, hell, illiterate masses. the entire middle east is full of irrational people.

you have your opinion, possibly based on your religious beliefs. i respect that and won't judge.

i was just sharing my experiences. if they are not welcome, then i won't post them.

i am sorry new guy, but i won't get into an argument over the goodness or inherent evil of religions. there is good and bad in all religions in my opinion. many bad men, many good men who have done horrible and wonderful things in the name of religion.

i'm just saying these people I've come across, I've worked with, a majority of them prescribe to a brand of Islam that is just and peaceful, modern and open. there are other brands, and sadly many of them support and call for the killing of non-Muslims and even Muslims who are friends with or have certain traits of non-Muslims. This is horrible.

But I will not, I refuse to condemn an entire group of people based on the actions of a few and the ignorant support of the unknowing, uneducated, hell, illiterate masses. the entire middle east is full of irrational people.

you have your opinion, possibly based on your religious beliefs. i respect that and won't judge.

i was just sharing my experiences. if they are not welcome, then i won't post them.

Natoair. Feel free to post whatever your opinion, his carries no more weight than yours. The readers can judge the weight to give each. If you wish to excercise it, there is an ignore button you may use for members.

and i may have been misquoted or misunderstood... i was not talking about "hate spewed about islam" i was talking about the hate being spewed by those "muslims" on that website that claim to represent islam. they are shameful perverts of religion. i did not say anything about anyone spouting hate about islam or muslims.

that's the sort of victimhood and "woe me" that helps some of these monsters warp people and convince them their sadistic, unholy cause is just.

when muslims start taking responsibility for what is being done in their name, perhaps there will be greater change in the middle east than ever before.

look to iran, the iranian people, especially the younger generation, have seen the destructiveness and foolishness of this kind of hateful, backwards Islam. they refuse to stand for it anymore and they will one day lead a democratic revolution against their theocratic tyrants.

When you claim that statements against islam are sickening, then maybe you ought to consider your statements opposing if you don't know anything about the text.

By your admission here, you know nothing about it.

I do.

I have opinions and you opposed but took a solid opposing stance to my opinion.

When doing so without information of original text, and then backing off claiming you may be a victim for being countered, it just shows you oppose with no information and no desire to learn.

That doesn't gain any sympathy from me, and it is deadly for you to spread such opinions considering terrorism.

i'm not saying that statements about islam are sickening... i'm saying what these supposed muslims are saying is sickening. they are advocating a hatred that is vile and dangerous to the rest of us. as i said earlier, (maybe in another thread) this "victim, woe is me" mentality of arabs in the middle east, who want to blame everyone else but themselves for their problems is very counterproductive and in fact is a good reason for the problems we have today with the middle east. many of them refuse to take responsibility for what is being done in the name of their religion and themselves.

and i respect your profession that you are a knowledgeable expert of islam.. however with the way you're talking about it, i cannot take that for granted, so therefore my ignorance of their holy book's full contents is not an issue. however, the vast majority of christian and jewish clerics i have heard of and read about have not said anything close to what you're saying about the contents of the koran.

now you may be right, but you're out of the mainstream opinion, the "conventional wisdom" that my president, my country's main religious leaders (with the exception of franklin graham, who seems to share your view) and the majority of people i know hold.

so therefore, i can't really call it in a debate with you, so i shouldn't really try.

Forum List

Back