Someone Tell Ron Paul!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNEgkAshNnI&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNEgkAshNnI&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm sure they will. Now that RP has, like, $20 less than Thompson, Romney and Giuliani, he doesn't have the excuse of "no money to hire staff"...

What's in it for Paul?

Glenn Beck's ratings are horrible. The only people who would even SEE the damn interview would be Ron's supporters. And all he's done so far is been a condescending, contemptuous asshole to Ron. He's equated RP supporters to 'terrorists'. He's a fucking fruitcake and offers NOTHING to ANY candidate's campaign whatsoever.

Ron is doing just fine without Glenn's worthless offer.

Why are you so obsessed with Ron Kathianne? You talk about him more than I do lately. You must really be scared that he's got a shot to win, or you wouldn't even be bothering to waste your time.

Thanks for the publicity though.

What's in it for Paul?

Glenn Beck's ratings are horrible. The only people who would even SEE the damn interview would be Ron's supporters. And all he's done so far is been a condescending, contemptuous asshole to Ron. He's equated RP supporters to 'terrorists'. He's a fucking fruitcake and offers NOTHING to ANY candidate's campaign whatsoever.

Ron is doing just fine without Glenn's worthless offer.

Why are you so obsessed with Ron Kathianne? You talk about him more than I do lately. You must really be scared that he's got a shot to win, or you wouldn't even be bothering to waste your time.

Thanks for the publicity though.

Why is Ron so afraid of the conservatives, Paulaticus?

And why does he run as a Republican many ask when Ron Paul has stated that he won't support any other Republican if nominated because they are war lovers? Because if he ran as a Democrat, they would cast him out like the Dems did to Senator Lieberman,..who ran as an independent in his state and still won, but continues to claim he is a Democrat in the likes of JFK, and FDR! Ron Paul is a punk, hiding behind the Republican hope. Not ever in his wildest dreams will he get nominated as a Republican!

And why does he run as a Republican many ask when Ron Paul has stated that he won't support any other Republican if nominated because they are war lovers? Because if he ran as a Democrat, they would cast him out like the Dems did to Senator Lieberman,..who ran as a Dem in his state and still won, but continues to claim he is a Democrat in the likes of JFK, and FDR! Ron Paul is a punk, hiding behind the Republican hope. Not ever in his wildest dreams will he get nominated as a Republican!

And an anti-semite, which probably leads to being an bigot regarding other minorities.

im not a huge ron paul supporter myself, but i do like how he mixes things up. that being said, skatianne must be the dumbest broad in the room, because without a doubt she is calling him an anti-semite because he wants to cut israeli access to the money tree. admit it, or at least go ask whoever told you he was an anti-semite to admit that is why.

Glenn Beck reminds me of the know it alls who grew up in luxury and now think their experience is the experience of the world. Obnoxious, arrogant bull tosser. But Paul should accept as it is great opportunity regardless of the circumstances.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNEgkAshNnI&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNEgkAshNnI&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Glenn Beck viewers are almost universally pro-Bush, pro-Iraq war, pro-torture.

As a politician campaigning for office, Ron Paul is not going to change any minds, nor get any more potential voters in his camp by using his time on the Beck show.

This isn't rocket science. It's standard political campaigning.

Shit, I thought the dude was cancelled months ago.

The only reason I even had a fresh thought about the guy was because he started jumping on the smeer RP bandwagon. Thanks for the publicity though Beck. As they say, any publicity is good publicity.

He's probably been enjoying a ratings spike from this as well. For that, he ought to THANK Ron. Otherwise, he'd be languishing with his usual bare minimum ratings threshold that apparently keeps him from actually BEING cancelled.

Won't be long though.

im not a huge ron paul supporter myself, but i do like how he mixes things up. that being said, skatianne must be the dumbest broad in the room, because without a doubt she is calling him an anti-semite because he wants to cut israeli access to the money tree. admit it, or at least go ask whoever told you he was an anti-semite to admit that is why.

skatianne .........priceless !

And an anti-semite, which probably leads to being an bigot regarding other minorities.

Unfortunately, I don't think he is, but so what if he were? Shouldn't the question be whether he's PRO-AMERICA? Since when did your fealty to Israel become more important than your fealty to the US? Oh, right. Since Jews hijacked the Republican party and turned it into Likud West.

Let's just cut to the chase. Katherine is utterly obsessed with perpetuating the RP = racist smear lately. Which is sort of odd, because it's a cheap tactic which was pioneered by the left whenever someone on the right talks about cutting/limiting welfare, ending affirmative action, etc.

Anyway, white racists have endorsed the republicans for a while now, it's nothing new. I am not saying that the republicans are racists, or even that their policies are racist or would have racist results. I'm simply stating the facts. Katherine didn't care about any of that then, and she doesn't care about it now. I doubt we'll hear a peep about George Allen's endorsement of Fred Thompson, for example.

The real issue of course is the war. The supporters of the Iraqi occupation, war with Iran, aid to Israel, torture, etc. want to keep the status quo at all costs. They have recognized that the biggest threat is not Hillary (who is a hawk) nor Obama (who is not much of a dove), but rather a resurgence of the old non-interventionist right. Thus, David Horowitz, Michael Medved, etc. are in attack mode, and this is the current talking point du jour. In their twisted logic, non-support of Israel is anti-semitism.

Let's just cut to the chase. Katherine is utterly obsessed with perpetuating the RP = racist smear lately. Which is sort of odd, because it's a cheap tactic which was pioneered by the left whenever someone on the right talks about cutting/limiting welfare, ending affirmative action, etc.

Anyway, white racists have endorsed the republicans for a while now, it's nothing new. I am not saying that the republicans are racists, or even that their policies are racist or would have racist results. I'm simply stating the facts. Katherine didn't care about any of that then, and she doesn't care about it now. I doubt we'll hear a peep about George Allen's endorsement of Fred Thompson, for example.

The real issue of course is the war. The supporters of the Iraqi occupation, war with Iran, aid to Israel, torture, etc. want to keep the status quo at all costs. They have recognized that the biggest threat is not Hillary (who is a hawk) nor Obama (who is not much of a dove), but rather a resurgence of the old non-interventionist right. Thus, David Horowitz, Michael Medved, etc. are in attack mode, and this is the current talking point du jour. In their twisted logic, non-support of Israel is anti-semitism.

Not manufactured at all. His own newsletter made very clear his tendencies. If he was misrepresented as he claims in his own newsletters, then why doesn't he TODAY reject the message, if not the money from Stormfront and such? Not happening and you are either in agreement with his message or only projecting what you wish to be your 'Libertarian' candidate.

jesus fucking christ. NOW RP is an antisemite?

Feel free to move to Israel, kath. That WAS the purpose of carving up the mid east for the sake of semites, right?

Forum List

Back