Someone spoofed Michael Wolff book and Twittersphere ERUPTS!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
You kids GOTTA check this out - and a shoutout to Political Junky for posting it in my thread that was prematurely closed by RW mod regarding Trump's mental issues (something we should ALL be talking about).

Read not only the original post, but all the comments underneath - COMEDY GOLD!! :D

So sit back, relax AND enjoy: The Gorilla Channel

the gorilla channel thing is a joke on Twitter

DSz4mjhXkAAVkja.jpg

You kids GOTTA check this out - and a shoutout to Political Junky for posting it in my thread that was prematurely closed by RW mod regarding Trump's mental issues (something we should ALL be talking about).

Read not only the original post, but all the comments underneath - COMEDY GOLD!! :D

So sit back, relax AND enjoy: The Gorilla Channel

the gorilla channel thing is a joke on Twitter

DSz4mjhXkAAVkja.jpg
I really don't see much difference between the spoof and the crap that was in that book. They've both been totally debunked.

`
`

Nothing has been debunked. All I've seen is "opinions", not facts. Problem is, many sources cannot be trusted, media, the law and politicians, especially Trump.

Do you people understand the MEANING of debunked?

verb (used with object)
1. to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated:

You have exposed NOTHING as being "false". The author is very clear that some of the comments he recorded were hearsay - meaning they can't necessarily be PROVEN true and likely wouldn't hold up in a court of law. But nothing has been DISproven and therefore is NOT debunked. The accounts with regard to this mentally ill POTUS are entirely consistent and to be taken as a whole. From Wolff:

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."​

Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus called him an "idiot". For Gary Cohn said he was "dumb as shit". HR McMaster called him a "dope".

We knew these things BEFORE the Wolff book.

None of it has been denied. Why won't Tillerson come out and say that he didn't call Trump a "moron" ... Hmmmm? :cool:

Tapper to Tillerson: Did you call Trump a moron? - CNN Video

Last edited:
`
`

Nothing has been debunked. All I've seen is "opinions", not facts. Problem is, many sources cannot be trusted, media, the law and politicians, especially Trump.

Interesting you don't even trust the author's own admissions, yet buy the book hook, line and sinnker. :lol:

Interesting you don't even trust the author's own admissions, yet buy the book hook, line and sinnker. :lol:
`
I'm not surprised you can't read then naturally come up again with flawed opinions. That's not what I said nor implied, leastwys in a rational world.

Trump defenders seem to have a problem with reading comprehension as well as understanding what "debunked" actually means. Their enablement of even the worst traits of this POTUS is a clear and present danger to our country.

Liberals wanted a novel that showed an imaginary White House, and they would settle for nothing less than a dumpster-fire.
This is how they get rid of their collective butthurt for losing.
It makes Wolff rich and they feel better about themselves.
Nothing more than therapy....:itsok:

DS0_lqBU8AA3S75.jpg

Forum List

Back