Someone screwed up "big" time.

If someone screwed up "BIIIIIIIIIG" time by not catching the Nigerian man, what the hell did Bush adminstration do when two planes hit the world trade center, one the Pentagon and another almost hit the white house? And calling for Janet to resign. Then Bush should have been court martialed because the warning was thrown in his uglly face and he did nothing and 3,000 died. I cannot believe I am hearing all the rhetoric from radica racist right wing nuts about someone screwing up big time. No one died and someone did screw up but it was not BIIIIIG enough for Janet to resign. Some one screwed at the ticket office to let him board a plane for the U.S. Belly aching old white men forget about 9-11.
This was a stumped toe compared to the screw on 9-11.

Libtard Dementia....America's hidden secret.

good point...And I hear that they almost fired the guys that were responsible for not steering that storm more directly AT New Orleans. Bush was pissed that he was able to create a CAT5 hurricane and then couldn't get his people to steer it right into N.O. So, he managed to create a Vulcan mind meld on Nagin to keep him from doing anything smart, like use the 350 school buses to get people out of there before they blew the levees up.

yea bush never really could see anything til the end. he got it within 30miles of the mouth of the Mississippi river (which would put new Orleans under 30 feet of water at least) and gave up which caused it to fuck biloxi into unrecoverable hell.

ouch...a noble swat at a comeback...very nice! Actually, Biloxi is recovering very well... all because they didn't sit around on their asses and wait for the feds to do everything. The mayors of Gulfport, Biloxi, Waveland and many other coastal towns across the MS Gulf Coast went to work. Under the leadership of Republican Governor Haley Barbour, they used financial wisdom and dedication to get things done. Meanwhile, Nagin and his cronies sat around a table and blamed the man for not doing anything. That's why N.O. is still a shit hole and the MS Gulf Coast is thriving. People are moving back there...while N.O. can't give away real estate.

Couldn't agree more. The Gulf Coast came back strong and they had worse damage than NO.

As for NO. Everyone blames Bush and the Feds. I see it as the failure of the local Govt, Big time. Hell, the mayor and the Gov of that State didn't even stay in the State. Anyone who lives in a City 9 feet below sea level has got to be nuts anyway. They knew the levees were in bad shape and did nothing to improve them. Just waited for the Fed. Jeeze. Don't wait for the Fed to do anything or you'll be waiting forever.

No the local Govt let their people down big time. Its just easier to blame Bush.

If someone screwed up "BIIIIIIIIIG" time by not catching the Nigerian man, what the hell did Bush adminstration do when two planes hit the world trade center, one the Pentagon and another almost hit the white house? And calling for Janet to resign. Then Bush should have been court martialed because the warning was thrown in his uglly face and he did nothing and 3,000 died. I cannot believe I am hearing all the rhetoric from radica racist right wing nuts about someone screwing up big time. No one died and someone did screw up but it was not BIIIIIG enough for Janet to resign. Some one screwed at the ticket office to let him board a plane for the U.S. Belly aching old white men forget about 9-11.
This was a stumped toe compared to the screw on 9-11.

Gee, just for the hell of it would you mind expounding on whatever "warning" you're wailing about?

Forum List

Back