someone please tell me

rtwngAvngr said:
I prefer to vote and peddle my influence in a limited way with coherent and superior arguments on a message board. Thanks for your concern.

And additionally half the jews may vote dem just out of their paranoid fear of christianity, which believes odd things such as "fesuses are alive".
actually last election I believe it was about 80% of Jews voted dem. don't think it had that much to do with fesuses though.

Kathianne said:
actually last election I believe it was about 80% of Jews voted dem. don't think it had that much to do with fesuses though.

So what is this, proof that jews have nothing to do with the neocon movement?

jews in charge of the necon moment....LOL.....coherent and superior arguments (that is subjective) on a message board rather than voting will change the world

For most people, that the disproportionate number of persons of Jewish ethnicity has more to do in educational related endeavors has more to do with a cultural tradition found in Jewish culture than world domination, does not have to be spelled out. For some, no matter what proof one would give, it wouldn't matter.

A demographic group that could be characterized as 'genetically less intelligent' by the small numbers that attain higher education might be the Hispanics. To do so though, would require one to ignore cultural as well as economic factors that enter into the make-up of that group, making that characterization most propably fallible.

Another would be the 'superiority' of Japanese or Chinese, like the Jews over represented in areas requiring higher education. To make that claim or generalization would be to overlook the cultural aspects of the group.

Of course, those that argue conspiracy theories or wish to justify prejudicial theses, must by definition use arguments that do ignore the obvious unaccounted for variables and hammer home the points they can make, relying on followers that do not make the connections.

rtwngAvngr said:
Would you say jews have been received more warmly in the U.S.

They can come here and they know it. Their religious fanatic nationalism is leading the world into war.

Funny - I was thinking the same thing about Paletinians...

rtwngAvngr said:
I prefer to vote and peddle my influence in a limited way with coherent and superior arguments on a message board. Thanks for your concern.

And additionally half the jews may vote dem just out of their paranoid fear of christianity, which believes odd things such as "fesuses are alive".

:rotflmao: Comedy gold.Keep up the good work.:)

roomy said:
:rotflmao: Comedy gold.Keep up the good work.:)

I do what I do for the people.

I am a filthy populist. I speak truth to power.

History is a record of the opporession of the people by a minority of the population, or by a minority of one.

:dance:

Kathianne said:
For most people, that the disproportionate number of persons of Jewish ethnicity has more to do in educational related endeavors has more to do with a cultural tradition found in Jewish culture than world domination, does not have to be spelled out. For some, no matter what proof one would give, it wouldn't matter.

A demographic group that could be characterized as 'genetically less intelligent' by the small numbers that attain higher education might be the Hispanics. To do so though, would require one to ignore cultural as well as economic factors that enter into the make-up of that group, making that characterization most propably fallible.

Another would be the 'superiority' of Japanese or Chinese, like the Jews over represented in areas requiring higher education. To make that claim or generalization would be to overlook the cultural aspects of the group.

Of course, those that argue conspiracy theories or wish to justify prejudicial theses, must by definition use arguments that do ignore the obvious unaccounted for variables and hammer home the points they can make, relying on followers that do not make the connections.

So why is there institutionalized discrimination against white people in ALL institutions of societal power?

rtwngAvngr said:
So why is there institutionalized discrimination against white people in ALL institutions of societal power?
It's not.

Forum List

Back