Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

And you are a denier on the wrong side of facts and history. Nice to meet you.

It's 2019 now and you're still trying to convince people of AGW. Give it up dummy. Nobody in their right minds believes in it, and you still have no solutions and never talk about what I want -- clean air and clean water.

Water pollution -- How much poop is in your drinking water?.

We got some of clean water started in 2015 that will help people in poor countries and sometimes in countries like the US with contaminated drinking water -- Bill Gates’ Poop Water Machine Now Working in Africa with Promising Results.

I think your problem is you get your political views from these eggheads at liberal colleges and universities. These people are fine when teaching, but when they veer into politics or actual science then they are usually out of their element. They do not understand how the real world works. They can only see through their narrow view and have tunnel vision.

Last edited:
. It hasn't reached the point of altering weather patterns yet.
Uh...okay. I guess I'm going to need some clarification on "weather patterns". Are heatv waves not weather patterns? Droughts?

When the Sahara becomes a tropical rain forest or the Amazon become a dessert. There is nothing unusual about Heat waves. We've always had heat waves. MM Global warming is making them a tiny bit hotter but it certainly isn't the cause.

Call me cynical, people aren't going to change unless something major like a shift in weather patterns effects them. Of course then it will be too late.

He was referring to New York not having those things....not that they didn't exist. I actually read your link..............did you?
List of New York hurricanes - Wikipedia

Meteorologists fact-check Cuomo's claim New York 'didn't have hurricanes' before climate change
Governor's comment come in response to Halloween storm in upstate New York
Meteorologists fact-check Cuomo’s claim New York ‘didn’t have hurricanes’ before climate change

OK, is that EVERY hurricane, tornado, and forest fire as the OP claimed?

He was referring to New York not having those things....not that they didn't exist. I actually read your link..............did you?

Meteorologists fact-check Cuomo's claim New York 'didn't have hurricanes' before climate change
Meteorologists fact-check Cuomo’s claim New York ‘didn’t have hurricanes’ before climate change

The OP is correct, globalists subscribed to UN agenda 2030 ascribed weather catastrophes to climate change, NOT to natural weather variability which have always occurred.

Grow up.

Thus the absurd quote by Cuomo which is demonstrably and statistically false;

“We have seen in the state of New York what everyone has seen—we see these weather patterns that we never had before. We didn’t have hurricanes. We didn’t have super storms. We didn’t have tornadoes.”

When the Sahara becomes a tropical rain forest or the Amazon become a dessert
Well that's an arbitrary standard for "weather patterns" that you just made up and which I doubt is observed by anyone but you. By the way, that's climate, not weather.

I don't get why anyone would doubt global climate change. Sure..it's been happening for thousands of years. But you gotta think with your noggin. Thousands of years ago, there were not so many people. No so many changes to the landscape. Not so much pollution. So of course it's going to change weather and climate and earth's response to the damage WE caused.

You put 4 people in a 1000 sq ft room. No so bad. Yet. Add another four people. Then 4 more. Then 4 more. Then 4 more..etc etc etc. Each one wants their own stove. Their own bathroom. Their own sink. Now what do you have? A buttload of people doing their own thing in that 1000 sq ft room and some of them are lazy so they never take their trash out or clean the septic tank. It overflows everywhere else.

Get my drift?

When the Sahara becomes a tropical rain forest or the Amazon become a dessert
Well that's an arbitrary standard for "weather patterns" that you just made up and which I doubt is observed by anyone but you. By the way, that's climate, not weather.

The weather pattern shifted and the once tropical rain forest became a desert. When the climate changes enough to effect the weather patterns is when I predict mankind will finally get it. Probably too late......

I don't get why anyone would doubt global climate change. Sure..it's been happening for thousands of years. But you gotta think with your noggin. Thousands of years ago, there were not so many people. No so many changes to the landscape. Not so much pollution. So of course it's going to change weather and climate and earth's response to the damage WE caused.

You put 4 people in a 1000 sq ft room. No so bad. Yet. Add another four people. Then 4 more. Then 4 more. Then 4 more..etc etc etc. Each one wants their own stove. Their own bathroom. Their own sink. Now what do you have? A buttload of people doing their own thing in that 1000 sq ft room and some of them are lazy so they never take their trash out or clean the septic tank. It overflows everywhere else.

Get my drift?
Must have missed post # 167. Spend a couple hours watching it, it will enlighten you.

upload_2019-12-23_10-35-12.png

Get my drift?
Must have missed post # 167. Spend a couple hours watching it, it will enlighten you.
Why should anyone watch that? Some unqualified goober making a YouTube video doesn't make a dent in mountains of evidence.

The OP is correct, globalists subscribed to UN agenda 2030 ascribed weather catastrophes to climate change, NOT to natural weather variability which have always occurred.

Grow up.

Thus the absurd quote by Cuomo which is demonstrably and statistically false;

“We have seen in the state of New York what everyone has seen—we see these weather patterns that we never had before. We didn’t have hurricanes. We didn’t have super storms. We didn’t have tornadoes.”

Odd. The hurricane in 1938 made Montauk an island

Get my drift?
Why should anyone watch that? Some unqualified goober making a YouTube video doesn't make a dent in mountains of evidence.

Why should anyone watch it? I don't know, b/c they care what is going on? :20: This video is in accordance with the mountains of evidence, it doesn't necessarily deny, in any way the evidence, it is about what they are doing with the data.

It's not about whether or not the climate is changing, it is about what the ruling elites are doing with this information.

Even YOU can observe and report on the facts. Use your that noggin you were born with.

Here, this is a report from very left leaning environmentalists on the very SAME phenomenon. There is no such thing as "sustainable development," it is an oxymoron dude. You can't have infinite growth on a finite location, no matter how large the location. We are at 7 billion or so and counting, and it is just a shift in paradigm over a resource grab.

You can put your fingers in your ears and refuse to listen to logic, but there it is. You are being sold a bill of goods, and it is all a lie.

The Green Agenda is a bunch of wealthy elites making a resource grab, they want to control every last action of the poor and middle class of the planet. They want to do this without the masses having any say in the matter.

Why should anyone watch it? I don't know, b/c they care what is going on? :20: This video is in accordance with the mountains of evidence...

Question to you: Do you really expect the world to stay the same forever? Can't you see that according to thousands and thousands of evidence, the world has changed continually?

What is the fuss if the world is changing again?

What I see with those dudes propagating a new tendency of "green world stuff" is just new business.

Look, 30 years ago ( because I remember as it was just yesterday) you were to collect the newspaper received at home, and bringing piles of it to a recycled center and get paid for you newspaper, cardboard, glass bottles, plastic containers, etc.

There wasn't any "law" forcing you to recycle.

But business got greedy. They found the way to force you to recycle "by law" and pay you nothing for your recycled goods.

Today, the local governments have gave you a special container to which you will deposit your recycled goods and give them for free.

On the other hand, these recycling companies are charging to the governments for their recycling work. Then, these companies are making twice the profit, charging for recycling plus receiving recycling goods for free.

These companies are the ones who pay puppets to preach that recycling is a social duty, that we must "save the world", and similar nonsense.

This is nothing but business, and you must be aware of it. In other words, if they have made you an idiot, at least from now on you know that when you fill up those containers with recycling goods, that such is your duty as an idiot. Yes, give your recycled goods for free

Yup, doing so, the only thing you are "saving" is for them the work of going to the landfill and pick up the recycling goods from between the garbage. Lol.

Why should anyone watch it? I don't know, b/c they care what is going on?
That's not a good reason. If they cared what was going on with a scientific topic, they would defer to the overwhelming majority of scientists and the overwhelming preponderance of evidence.

So, we can toss that nonsense out immediately. Got any other reasons?

Why should anyone watch it? I don't know, b/c they care what is going on?
That's not a good reason. If they cared what was going on with a scientific topic, they would defer to the overwhelming majority of scientists and the overwhelming preponderance of evidence.

So, we can toss that nonsense out immediately. Got any other reasons?

Do you believe in infinite economic growth? :dunno:

..."global warming."
Unsure, I believe "chaos theory" applies in weather, or other conditions which can't be reliably predicted with much accuracy; such as a butterfly flapping its wings in China supposedly being able to cause a Hurricane in the Midwest due to a series of unfortunate events.

Forum List

Back