Someone please decipher this

No, tried to articulate was the exact phraseology I was going for. :razz:

In retrospect, I actually feel bad for her. She likely didnt expect to be asked a question and as we saw, she froze like a glass of water in sub zero temperature.

And then she tried so hard to sound intelligent, that she came across the exact oppopsite way.

When they asked her why she was there...she should have just said "for the free beer"

I know you're attempting humor, keep at it Sir you're getting 1 to 3% better at it, daily!

so that is an average of 2% a day.
So in 50 days I will have full humor.
That is assuming I had zero humor right before day 1.

So speaking poor-anese means take the opposite of what they say and guess when to do that and when not to do that?

;)

I doubt that is a language I will ever master.

Well, common sense and all would tell you that she said it backwards. But poking fun at the poor ole' bat certainly feeeeeeeLs better, dun'nit?
Pointing out the disease of the piss poor public education system and the fact that none of us should tolerate it or excuse it any way does make me feel better.

Maybe some might actually realize that THIS is the root problem of everything else in the USA.

But, that's just me. I don't excuse one of the biggest crimes, if not THE biggest crime, of the last 60 years of my country.

We don't know for a fact that she's as dumb as this video shows her to be. Have you ever had a "first time" on Camera? I wouldn't say much if you don't know what that's like, exactly. I've seen people choke, freeze, speak in tongues, sound drunk, twitch, faint, become incoherent, etc. etc. etc.

Basing her entire intelligence level on a minute long video clip where she OBVIOUSLY crossed words that even the uneducated would realize? I'd give her the benefit of the doubt of finding out more about her.

So speaking poor-anese means take the opposite of what they say and guess when to do that and when not to do that?

;)

I doubt that is a language I will ever master.

Well, common sense and all would tell you that she said it backwards. But poking fun at the poor ole' bat certainly feeeeeeeLs better, dun'nit?
Pointing out the disease of the piss poor public education system and the fact that none of us should tolerate it or excuse it any way does make me feel better.

Maybe some might actually realize that THIS is the root problem of everything else in the USA.

But, that's just me. I don't excuse one of the biggest crimes, if not THE biggest crime, of the last 60 years of my country.

I'm a recent graduate of the public education system who went on to get a 4 year college degree and become quite successful.

It's 90% the parents' faults, not the teachers. Not the system.

In retrospect, I actually feel bad for her. She likely didnt expect to be asked a question and as we saw, she froze like a glass of water in sub zero temperature.

And then she tried so hard to sound intelligent, that she came across the exact oppopsite way.

When they asked her why she was there...she should have just said "for the free beer"

I know you're attempting humor, keep at it Sir you're getting 1 to 3% better at it, daily!

so that is an average of 2% a day.
So in 50 days I will have full humor.
That is assuming I had zero humor right before day 1.

I think that you're like 1, 000% by now. How many days have you been posting? I think it's high time to hit the Circuit in NYC gallagher.

I'm a recent graduate of the public education system who went on to get a 4 year college degree and become quite successful.

Parents are partially at fault, but ignoring the system's part in the deflation of value in a public education is willfully turning a blind eye to it and/or being unaware of its role.

It has even polluted higher ed.; but, that was just my job for years, so what would I know? ;)

Parents are partially at fault, but ignoring the system's part in the deflation of value in a public education is willfully turning a blind eye to it and/or being unaware of its role.

It has even polluted higher ed.; but, that was just my job for years, so what would I know? ;)

Agree to disagree, I saw no problem with the system growing up.

Bingo! Step forward to receive a Gold Star on your forehead.

I believe what she was trying to articulate is that the Government pimps fear, and she believes it is a major distraction from living everyday life and prospering - - - and also takes our attention away from the inequalities that still exist in this Country. Further, with that fear-pimping about Terrorism, Economics, Retirement, Debt, etc. comes a feeling of disenchantment for a student coming out of College with a degree.

I believe that this is what she tried to articulate.
If she has a degree she needs her money back, or go back to school and learn to speak clearly, I wouldn't hire her.

I believe what she was trying to articulate is that the Government pimps fear, and she believes it is a major distraction from living everyday life and prospering - - - and also takes our attention away from the inequalities that still exist in this Country. Further, with that fear-pimping about Terrorism, Economics, Retirement, Debt, etc. comes a feeling of disenchantment for a student coming out of College with a degree.

I believe that this is what she tried to articulate.
If she has a degree she needs her money back, or go back to school and learn to speak clearly, I wouldn't hire her.

Put up or shut up: come out from behind your computer screen and show us your first performance on video. I'll be waiting, big mouth.

Damn, that wins the prize for the longest run-on sentence evah!

I cannot decipher what she was saying . . .. and neither can she.

Forum List

Back