Someone please decipher this

Jarhead

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
What the heck is this woman talking about?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW56Z-0xwIQ]Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta - YouTube[/ame]

You know I think she's complaining you know about a lack of you know like serenity because you know it's stressful you know when riding the trains you know and all these you know TSA procedures causing you know fear interfering with the degrees you know the younger people have and you know unfair change, you know?

You know I think she's complaining you know about a lack of you know like serenity because you know it's stressful you know when riding the trains you know and all these you know TSA procedures causing you know fear interfering with the degrees you know the younger people have and you know unfair change, you know?

you know, you may be right about, you know, what she knows.

Actualy...I speak fluent "ya know...and like..stuff..ya know"

What she's saying is: You know like...such as....south Africa...and the Irack....as such....and the children...and America..and like freedoms and liberties there don't ya know...like ya know what I mean?"

you know, you may be right about, you know, what she knows.

You know some things just come easily for me. It's you know a gift or something.

I believe what she was trying to articulate is that the Government pimps fear, and she believes it is a major distraction from living everyday life and prospering - - - and also takes our attention away from the inequalities that still exist in this Country. Further, with that fear-pimping about Terrorism, Economics, Retirement, Debt, etc. comes a feeling of disenchantment for a student coming out of College with a degree.

I believe that this is what she tried to articulate.

I believe what she was trying to articulate is that the Government pimps fear, and she believes it is a major distraction from living everyday life and prospering - - - and also takes our attention away from the inequalities that still exist in this Country. Further, with that fear-pimping about Terrorism, Economics, Retirement, Debt, etc. comes a feeling of disenchantment for a student coming out of College with a degree.

Nah. She said she is protesting AGAINST equality and change.

:lol:

you know....I posted it as a fluke.....but after reading your explanation...I can see what she was trying to say....thanks.

However...lets be real.....saying "what she tried to artuculate".....well....there must be a more apporpriate word other than articulate.

Wouldnt you say?

I told you what she TRIED to say, not what she stuttered out as a result of stage fright & apparent lack of education.

I can speak poor-anese - I used to be it.

Next video pls. : )

you know....I posted it as a fluke.....but after reading your explanation...I can see what she was trying to say....thanks.

However...lets be real.....saying "what she tried to artuculate".....well....there must be a more apporpriate word other than articulate.

Wouldnt you say?

No, tried to articulate was the exact phraseology I was going for. :razz:

I told you what she TRIED to say, not what she stuttered out as a result of stage fright & apparent lack of education.

So speaking poor-anese means take the opposite of what they say and guess when to do that and when not to do that?

;)

I doubt that is a language I will ever master.

Wouldnt you say?

In retrospect, I actually feel bad for her. She likely didnt expect to be asked a question and as we saw, she froze like a glass of water in sub zero temperature.

And then she tried so hard to sound intelligent, that she came across the exact oppopsite way.

When they asked her why she was there...she should have just said "for the free beer"

So speaking poor-anese means take the opposite of what they say and guess when to do that and when not to do that?

;)

Well, common sense and all would tell you that she said it backwards. But poking fun at the poor ole' bat certainly feeeeeeeLs better, dun'nit?

Wouldnt you say?

In retrospect, I actually feel bad for her. She likely didnt expect to be asked a question and as we saw, she froze like a glass of water in sub zero temperature.

And then she tried so hard to sound intelligent, that she came across the exact oppopsite way.

When they asked her why she was there...she should have just said "for the free beer"

I know you're attempting humor, keep at it Sir you're getting 1 to 3% better at it, daily!

;)

Well, common sense and all would tell you that she said it backwards. But poking fun at the poor ole' bat certainly feeeeeeeLs better, dun'nit?
Pointing out the disease of the piss poor public education system and the fact that none of us should tolerate it or excuse it any way does make me feel better.

Maybe some might actually realize that THIS is the root problem of everything else in the USA.

But, that's just me. I don't excuse one of the biggest crimes, if not THE biggest crime, of the last 60 years of my country.

Forum List

Back