Someone on USMB called me a liar for saying PP made profits on baby parts...

"
Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, admitted in an 11-page letter Thursday that its affiliates have accepted payments ranging from $45 to $60 “per tissue specimen” from abortions, but said that they were reimbursements to cover costs, which federal law allows.""

These PP folks are just plain idiots! Terrible business people.
I mean, checking out the following costs for other organ procedures and transplants, they could have all been retired and living in the islands by now!

• Bone Marrow (autologous): $360,000
  • Bone Marrow (allogeneic): $800,000
  • Cornea: $25,000
  • Heart: $1 million
  • Intestine: $1.2 million
  • Kidney: $260,000
  • Liver: $575,000
  • Lung: $550,000
  • Double Lung: $800,000
  • Pancreas: $290,000
  • Heart/Lung: $1.2 million
  • Kidney/Pancreas: $475,000
  • Kidney/Heart: $1.3 million
  • Liver/Kidney: $1 million
How much does a transplant cost? | National Foundation for Transplants

|
|
|
|
|
There really is a sucker born every minute.

So are you now saying a fetus isn't a mass of cells? In that picture it is a killed baby. Looks burnt, you know what happens in an abortion. Just think you support that happening thousands of times a day.

Looks burnt? It could be a photo on an Iraqi baby that died as a result of war. No one knows where that photo came from.

Wrong. The photo came from a link posted on this thread. It was one of 100 photographs on a website showing photographs of aborted babies.

It was a photo of one of those babies murdered by abortion, Carla. Read the entire thread.

I understand that you'd like to believe it to be true, and after all, you did find it on the internet, an anti-abortion propaganda site, no doubt.
Okay if the pictures are true, would it change your opinion on pp?

No. Late term abortions are rare, and usually only if the life of the mother is in danger.
No, they are becoming common amongst this generation, Obama voted for late term abortions. You proud?

Looks burnt? It could be a photo on an Iraqi baby that died as a result of war. No one knows where that photo came from.

Wrong. The photo came from a link posted on this thread. It was one of 100 photographs on a website showing photographs of aborted babies.

It was a photo of one of those babies murdered by abortion, Carla. Read the entire thread.

I understand that you'd like to believe it to be true, and after all, you did find it on the internet, an anti-abortion propaganda site, no doubt.

No. Late term abortions are rare, and usually only if the life of the mother is in danger.
No, they are becoming common amongst this generation, Obama voted for late term abortions. You proud?

No they are not. That is a lie.

Obama did vote for late term abortion. You didn't know that?

As I was saying, late term abortions are rare.

WhenWomenHaveAbortions-Graph.png

Induced Abortion in the United States

Obama voted against the ban on later term abortions

Video: Obama Says He's 'Pro-Choice' on Third-Trimester Abortions

Obama voted against the ban on later term abortions

Video: Obama Says He's 'Pro-Choice' on Third-Trimester Abortions
I can show you a video of him saying he is against gay marriage.

He still voted for it.

He still voted for it.
And he argued in court against medical treatment for abortion babies born alive.

He is trash.

He still voted for it.
And he argued in court against medical treatment for abortion babies born alive.

He is trash.
So are his supporters.

Forum List

Back