Someone isn't happy with Bubba!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Suspicious white powder found in mail at Bill Clinton's office

NEW YORK (AP) - Former President Bill Clinton's office was briefly evacuated after a worker opened a package containing a suspicious powder, police said.

A Secret Service agent assigned to the Manhattan office opened the package Tuesday morning, police said.

A letter and a vial of powder were inside.

Preliminary tests were negative for anthrax.

The city Department of Health would conduct further tests, said Detective Bernard Gifford, a police spokesman.

Clinton was not in the office when the package was opened.

The building was evacuated for two hours while police investigated.

The agent was not hurt but was examined at a hospital as a precaution, police said. - AP

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/4/28/latest/17132Suspicious&sec=latest

well, we never did catch the anthrax mailer from before (unless I missed something in the news), curious if there was a letter in the package and if it was similar to the ones the capitol building and the newsfolks (forget which network) got...

And then there was that woman down in Florida that died. I think she worked for a tabloid.
And an older woman here in CT. Hers was a really strange case, as it is quite questionable how she got it as I believe she lived alone and probably didn't have too much contact with other people.

Why waste your time sending this crapbag some powder. If you want to get him hang out during the Summer at Martha's Vineyard and snipe his ass from 300 yards. Much easier and i'm sure there will be people on the island who will help you get out for your service to your country.

Forum List

Back