Someone in India tried to use my credit card #...

to buy a train ticket. The fuckers. Now I have to get a new card and go through the hassle of remembering which bills are automatically tied to it.

Outsourcing strikes again.

Sorry, Ravi, I didn't think you'd mind.

BTW, I also chose a new husband for you. He'll be arriving tomorrow to pick you up.

to buy a train ticket. The fuckers. Now I have to get a new card and go through the hassle of remembering which bills are automatically tied to it.

Outsourcing strikes again.

Sorry, Ravi, I didn't think you'd mind.

BTW, I also chose a new husband for you. He'll be arriving tomorrow to pick you up.
He'd better be good looking and rich.

Sorry again, he lives with his mother and the 5 children of his recently deceased wife, who the neighbors suspect was poisoned by a neighboring melon vendor. He sells pan from a stall along the Ganges, so nobody understands why the animosity between the two families.

200568558-001.jpg

Hope you like grinding grain with rocks!

Enjoy your new life!

The Roman Catholic Pakis used to come to my Confessional and I had to listen to their lies. Yes lies. They even lie in the Confessional.

LOL!

Mind you given the state of the Catholic Church these days when I go to confession I say to the preist "you first".

What you say is true, Editec. I pay mine of in full each month so the rates don't bother me.

See, that is where you screwed up, if you kept it at the limit they could not have used it.

Sorry again, he lives with his mother and the 5 children of his recently deceased wife, who the neighbors suspect was poisoned by a neighboring melon vendor. He sells pan from a stall along the Ganges, so nobody understands why the animosity between the two families.

200568558-001.jpg

Hope you like grinding grain with rocks!

Enjoy your new life!
So he's your ex? Damn, I'm flattered you thought of me.

Forum List

Back