Someone Humped My Leg

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
on St. Patrick's Day.

I was in a Bar eating lunch on St. Patrick's day. Only other person at the bar was some girl, cursing and texting.

On my way out I thought I'd leave her with a pleasent, hopeful, thought, "I bet this place is gonna be really full tonight for St. Patrick's Day!!"

She says, "Yeah, and I'm gonna be Leg Humping everybody....girls like it more than guys."

I was too shocked to respond. How base had society become? Was she serious?

Anyway, hours later, after I'd had a few, I returned to the bar to investigate whatever "progress" she may have made.

Within a minute she was Humping MY LEG!!! :eusa_eh:

VIGOROUSLY!!!:eek:

I mean I checked my jeans for holes!!!:confused:

Is this the latest 20-something method of greeting? I've heard, with great regret, girls calling each other "bitches," but has civilization's glue completely become undone?

Why were you in a bar on St. Patricks Day?

:confused:

I was in 4 bars on St. Patrick's day between 3 PM and 9 PM.

It was St. Patrick's Day, and I celebrate by visiting 4 bars and drinking a shot of Jameson's in each one.

Wait.

You're trying to tell me you were in a bar, on St. Patricks Day, drinking?

WTH????????????????

And there was a drunk girl hitting on him? The horror!:eek:

And I have seen the women in Wyomning, it ain't pretty. They could be a millionaire, but still missing most of their teeth.

Why were you in a bar on St. Patricks Day?

:confused:

It was St. Patrick's Day, and I celebrate by visiting 4 bars and drinking a shot of Jameson's in each one.

Wait.

WTH????????????????

I couldn't find a girl on a beach with an octopuss draped across her breasts, m'k?

Wait.

WTH????????????????

And there was a drunk girl hitting on him? The horror!:eek:

And I have seen the women in Wyomning, it ain't pretty. They could be a millionaire, but still missing most of their teeth.

I don't know if she had any teeth in her head, but I swear she left hickys on my knee.

on St. Patrick's Day.

I was in a Bar eating lunch on St. Patrick's day. Only other person at the bar was some girl, cursing and texting.

On my way out I thought I'd leave her with a pleasent, hopeful, thought, "I bet this place is gonna be really full tonight for St. Patrick's Day!!"

She says, "Yeah, and I'm gonna be Leg Humping everybody....girls like it more than guys."

Anyway, hours later, after I'd had a few, I returned to the bar to investigate whatever "progress" she may have made.

Is this the latest 20-something method of greeting? I've heard, with great regret, girls calling each other "bitches," but has civilization's glue completely become undone?

Was she hot?

on St. Patrick's Day.

Life at teh gay bar is rough.

Forum List

Back