Someone holding public office thinks plexiglass is racist

1ZJC01i.jpg

Maybe Philadelphia 8th District Councilwoman Cindy Bass should be deprived of her police protection. After all, guns are racist too.

Cindy Bass is an imbecile. The store owners are not the problem.

A college education is wasted on people like Bass.

You know, this is a stupid thing for this council woman to say. Yeah, I get it, buying stuff from a person behind a bullet proof window is kinda off putting on occasion. I've been in areas where that is how the stores operated. But, I understood why they were like that, because they were in high crime areas of the city.

If she doesn't want people selling stuff behind bulletproof glass, perhaps she should help them set up a community watch program as well as increase the police patrols in the area.

Bitching about people trying to stay safe and alive is stupid.

You know, this is a stupid thing for this council woman to say. Yeah, I get it, buying stuff from a person behind a bullet proof window is kinda off putting on occasion. I've been in areas where that is how the stores operated. But, I understood why they were like that, because they were in high crime areas of the city.

If she doesn't want people selling stuff behind bulletproof glass, perhaps she should help them set up a community watch program as well as increase the police patrols in the area.

Bitching about people trying to stay safe and alive is stupid.
Can't think that far and acknowledge/understand the real cause of the problem (the negroes in that negrohood) with her IQ.

Forum List

Back