Someone help with this

Damn right in my opinion, I am an American citizen, and when it comes to my actions, my opinion is the only opinion that counts.I'm beginning to believe that you don't have your own opinion.

Great. Than go take down #44. When should I expect to see that on the news? Next week some time?

I had no idea we were a "nation of opinions" and not laws.

Are you ever going to get around to explaining why you portrayed a man as a German when he wasn't a German?

Damn right in my opinion, I am an American citizen, and when it comes to my actions, my opinion is the only opinion that counts.I'm beginning to believe that you don't have your own opinion.

Great. Than go take down #44. When should I expect to see that on the news? Next week some time?

Are you ever going to get around to explaining why you portrayed a man as a German when he wasn't a German?

As soon as you tell me why he should have been shot.

The questions I'm asking myself right now are "Is it OK to shoot uniformed members of the Civilian Defense Corps?
No, it isn't. You can't shoot anyone in the FBI, CIA, Federal Marshall forces, etc. or anyone that is a member of civilian defense.

Now put down the crack pipe and quite being hysterical.

You said it first. You said he was German, you lied about that.Why did you feel the need to lie about that?

You said it first. You said he was German, you lied about that.Why did you feel the need to lie about that?

No I didn't. You really are severely retarded, aren't you? Here, a brief review:

SpidermanTUba: No, I'm saying that someone who has done nothing which is a violation of a law should be punished outside of any detention which is allowed under the rules of war. Prove that Murat Kurnaz violated any law.

Fats: I agree. He should have been shot immediately.

SpidermanTUba: Why? For being Muslim? Or for being German?

See - you said he should be shot "before" I asked if he should be shot for being German. Do you understand the word "before"? What about the word "first" ? Is that the problem?

And I never said he was German. I asked if he should be shot for being German.

No I didn't. You really are severely retarded, aren't you? Here, a brief review:

SpidermanTUba: No, I'm saying that someone who has done nothing which is a violation of a law should be punished outside of any detention which is allowed under the rules of war. Prove that Murat Kurnaz violated any law.

Fats: I agree. He should have been shot immediately.

SpidermanTUba: Why? For being Muslim? Or for being German?

See - you said he should be shot "before" I asked if he should be shot for being German. Do you understand the word "before"? What about the word "first" ? Is that the problem?

And I never said he was German. I asked if he should be shot for being German.

That last sentence says it all. You're a douchebag.

Actually, it is likely to go somewhere, when coupled with funding for college.

Already, a number of high schools include community service as a graduation requirement. This could expand that to all public high schols, colleges, and universities.

Doesn't most public schools and Universities have a left wing slant already?

What makes you think that?

Go drink the Kool-Aid, Ann, there's a of it keg over there.[/QUOTE]

IOW, your question had no purpose? Someone told you that was a cute thing to say to a "liberal" so you parroted it?

Right-wing crackpots?? As what....compared to left-wing crackpots???

Left-wing crackpots are anarchists. You won't have to worry about any of them running for public office!

Huh? When in history did anarchy rein across the land? Other than hot spots, usually racially motivated, anarchists is quite a strong word. Oh, yes, there were those rebels who threw all that tea into Boston Harbor once. I forgot about those guys.

These days, when I think of "anarchists," I envision fat, tatooed white biker dudes flying the rebel flag (whether they live in the South or not). And they're hardly "left-wingers."

???

Who said anything about "anarchy rein[ing] across the land?

And whatever makes you think "fat, tatooed [sic] white biker dudes flying the rebel flag" are anarchists?

It is a militia. You can try to spin it anyway you want, but a force equal to the us military cannot be called anything other than military in nature....

Not so.

"Equal to the military" can refer to size or popularity or funding.

It doesn't have to -- and in this case, doesn't -- refer to firepower.

It is a militia. You can try to spin it anyway you want, but a force equal to the us military cannot be called anything other than military in nature....

Not so.

"Equal to the military" can refer to size or popularity or funding.

It doesn't have to -- and in this case, doesn't -- refer to firepower.

Not yet. This 'volunteerism' thing isn't mandatory either -- yet.

Actually, it is likely to go somewhere, when coupled with funding for college.

Already, a number of high schools include community service as a graduation requirement. This could expand that to all public high schols, colleges, and universities.

Maggie's Quote:
The community service bill passed the Senate Friday with only 17 nays.[/QUOTE]

Now we just need to tax the rich some more to fund it. It won't be long until the definition of "rich" will be the $80,000 a year crowd.

Yikes. Those po rich folk will suddenly(?) be taxed back up to 39% where it was during the most successful economic period in history, the 1990's. I heard few complaints then. And that won't even happen until 2011.

Maybe if the 34%-ers had heretofore used some of their tax cut windfall for establishment of private enterprises geared toward helping kids get into college and the other projects to be carried out now by volunteers, the Community Service Bill wouldn't have been necessary at all. Tell us please--what DID they do with those profits?

Maggie's Quote:
The community service bill passed the Senate Friday with only 17 nays.[/QUOTE]

Now we just need to tax the rich some more to fund it. It won't be long until the definition of "rich" will be the $80,000 a year crowd.

Yikes. Those po rich folk will suddenly(?) be taxed back up to 39% where it was during the most successful economic period in history, the 1990's. I heard few complaints then. And that won't even happen until 2011.

Maybe if the 34%-ers had heretofore used some of their tax cut windfall for establishment of private enterprises geared toward helping kids get into college and the other projects to be carried out now by volunteers, the Community Service Bill wouldn't have been necessary at all. Tell us please--what DID they do with those profits?

They spent them on underaged prostitutes in Thailand.

Lets say I do, and I go to prison. Are you a better citizen than me?

I'm not planning on murdering anyone in cold blood, so at least on that count, yes.

I curious as to why you don't get an early start and shoot down a Civil Air Patrol plane.

The CAP serves a purpose, the proposed brownshirts of the Obama "liberty" brigade serve no purpose except to harass American citizens. It is blatantly un-constitutional, and history tells me that the way to deal with them is to kill them before the History Channel can make a documentary about them. And, I'm deadly serious about shooting them. Can you bring that same commitment to your ideological beliefs? As far as your citizenship reply, You didn't answer to my satisfaction. Obama brigades running through our streets.....do you think it's good or bad, and what would you do in either case....inaction does not make you a good citizen, it makes you a sheep.

Good Grief, where DO you people get your hilariously inaccurate information? I'm seriously curious.

Spider -- you're arguing with someone whose hero is "The Tick" (a comic book character).

New Topics

Forum List

Back