Someone Got into my profile settings

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
who as far as I know was not a mod....how does that happen. See his posts have been deleted so I cant post the example.

Any mods want to chime in?....somebody knows something because his posts are gone

Perhaps a pm from a mod if they don't want to disclose in open forum what went on...my guess was poster was a sock of a mod.......

Mods do not have the ability to log into others' accounts. We do not have access to your password, nor would we even have any reason to want it. I did not see any deleted posts from your username. All mods can see deleted posts, so feel free to ask another if you wish.

Mods do not have the ability to log into others' accounts. We do not have access to your password, nor would we even have any reason to want it. I did not see any deleted posts from your username. All mods can see deleted posts, so feel free to ask another if you wish.
OMG! So it was satan!

Could have been a dream he was having too. Maybe he was dreaming of you, Mike! :08621:

His posts were deleted

When posts are deleted, whether by a mod or by a member, they are still 'there', but only visible to mods and admin.

Forum List

Back