CDZ Someone destroys your life, what is your response?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by shockedcanadian, Aug 24, 2017.

?

Someone destroys your life, what is the best response?

1. Turn the other cheek and love the person(s) who did it to you

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Get mad and get even

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Get revenge, fully repaid AND with interest

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,500
    For me it wasn't trust, it was a principled response against the governments security apparatus when I became aware of their abuses. I gave them the opportunity to make good, and correct their mistakes, instead, they amped up the abuse. This caused me to reach out to our European and American partners. Which in turn, without question has had an impact, I was like a dog on a bone though always trying to "give them an out" (advise I received from a former agent employee, but I digress). Emails to American politicians, CEO's of impacted companies all while cc'ing the appropriate Canadians with very specific information and challenging them to defy my accusations (and some of the detailed evidence).

I'ts been a hell of a long battle at great personal cost. I've recently had very good communication with some of these allies, which in one case even lead to a significant letter personally signed by a high ranking EU leader. One you would see in International forums and who would have a straight line to the President of the U.S. On top of many American leaders who have stated concern and a statement that certain Canadian methods by the covert police here are "problematic" (to say the least). It is far too detailed to provide on this site, though I have provided a few nuggets and details now and then.

I can't just blame the current regime alone, as our former Conservative government lead by Harper actually had the best opportunity to have this addressed. Oddly enough, I suspect some within the administration tried appease me when I obtained a job at a major bank here and went quiet, until they interfered again in a comical way in my career. Since then, as my home is at risk and my retirement options now limited, it's been me battling uphill without any fear (when you lose enough, you get to the point where you care little about further harm).

Without question, what my wife and I have experienced would make a great movie, even if it would surprise a hell of alot of Americans. As I've stated many times on here, "don't shed a tear for Canada" when NAFTA is renegotiated. I would put my hand on the bible and do a polygraph exam to argue this case (sorry for length).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,148
    An attorney that I worked closely with let me basically keep track of his life. I took care of all his banking, and all his real estate transactions. I even hid his social calendar and black hookers from his wife. I also kept his use of cappers for his personal injury law practice out of public view.

Then he thought he would take advantage of me in a business deal He did and it put be in a bind for quite a while.

I waited. I waited for ten years, then he screwed over his brother. Brother sued and won a multimillion dollar judgment. Except the brother could not find a single asset to get his money.

Enter me. First, take all my capper evidence to the bar, leading to disbarment proceedings. Then take the bank information, the tracing of assets in the name of his wife and children. Brother started seizing assets, even the prized antique car was taken. His beach house was taken. The retirement ranch in Colorado was taken. Every hidden bank account, every offshore numbered account, poof, gone.

The only thing I wanted was that at the last, when the sheriffs were at the door that someone tell this attorney it was me. And so, the brother in his own cold fury appeared and told this man who destroyed his life.

The man went upstairs to his bedroom, sat on his bed and shot himself in the head.

And THAT is REVENGE best served cold.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Bonzi

Bonzi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,332
    I've done it. Forgive and forget. No one is perfect, we are evil. True compassion and forgiveness is rare. Be special

4. The Great Goose

The Great Goose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,879
    Yep, best way. create awareness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tycho1572

tycho1572 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,914
    Learn and move on.

6. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,050
    Illegal aliens co-opt, corrupt and otherwise hurt people.What amazes me is that people defend THAT. Usually rich whites that have a hand in enabling this. Lawyers, Contractors Realtors . People that has everything to GAIN by this issue.People that are so out of touch with America.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  7. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,787
    It would depend upon the circumstances and the damage done. There are many non-violent ways to exact vengeance.

The Count of Monte Cristo is a favorite book of mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,584
    Well, by turning the other cheek, you have a chance to redeem the person who hurt you, by his repenting due to your kindness and gift of forgiveness, AND get your money back! :D

9. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,504
    Tipsy gave a brief account of something similar in nature to that which I have seen over the years. Some give themselves over to evil and redemption is beyond them as they do not turn away from evil but rather become more evil. If there are peeps there making up excuses and enabling evil it can grow until there are no remedies but an end.

10. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,504
    Knew one similar where sex, money and wicked intent was covered up by peeps close to them. It was a woman though and she was a wicked thing. Her firstborn couldn't overcome what she did to him so he shot himself. He left behind a wife and two children. Her second husband left her after she and he plotted to attempt a rape. The third husband shot her and then turned the gun on himself after she laughed about helping screw another person over using his life savings she had conned him outta.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017