CDZ Someone destroys your life, what is your response?

Someone destroys your life, what is the best response?

• Turn the other cheek and love the person(s) who did it to you

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Get mad and get even

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Get revenge, fully repaid AND with interest

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
I don't mean any response that includes violence, I am referring to someone screwing you over in ways that have impacted your life permanently. The response, if any, would be non-violent but would attempt to achieve reparations according to the poll choice you select.

Cheers
Your first mistake was trusting someone enough that they could screw you over so as to ruin your life

For me it wasn't trust, it was a principled response against the governments security apparatus when I became aware of their abuses. I gave them the opportunity to make good, and correct their mistakes, instead, they amped up the abuse. This caused me to reach out to our European and American partners. Which in turn, without question has had an impact, I was like a dog on a bone though always trying to "give them an out" (advise I received from a former agent employee, but I digress). Emails to American politicians, CEO's of impacted companies all while cc'ing the appropriate Canadians with very specific information and challenging them to defy my accusations (and some of the detailed evidence).

I'ts been a hell of a long battle at great personal cost. I've recently had very good communication with some of these allies, which in one case even lead to a significant letter personally signed by a high ranking EU leader. One you would see in International forums and who would have a straight line to the President of the U.S. On top of many American leaders who have stated concern and a statement that certain Canadian methods by the covert police here are "problematic" (to say the least). It is far too detailed to provide on this site, though I have provided a few nuggets and details now and then.

I can't just blame the current regime alone, as our former Conservative government lead by Harper actually had the best opportunity to have this addressed. Oddly enough, I suspect some within the administration tried appease me when I obtained a job at a major bank here and went quiet, until they interfered again in a comical way in my career. Since then, as my home is at risk and my retirement options now limited, it's been me battling uphill without any fear (when you lose enough, you get to the point where you care little about further harm).

Without question, what my wife and I have experienced would make a great movie, even if it would surprise a hell of alot of Americans. As I've stated many times on here, "don't shed a tear for Canada" when NAFTA is renegotiated. I would put my hand on the bible and do a polygraph exam to argue this case (sorry for length).

An attorney that I worked closely with let me basically keep track of his life. I took care of all his banking, and all his real estate transactions. I even hid his social calendar and black hookers from his wife. I also kept his use of cappers for his personal injury law practice out of public view.

Then he thought he would take advantage of me in a business deal He did and it put be in a bind for quite a while.

I waited. I waited for ten years, then he screwed over his brother. Brother sued and won a multimillion dollar judgment. Except the brother could not find a single asset to get his money.

Enter me. First, take all my capper evidence to the bar, leading to disbarment proceedings. Then take the bank information, the tracing of assets in the name of his wife and children. Brother started seizing assets, even the prized antique car was taken. His beach house was taken. The retirement ranch in Colorado was taken. Every hidden bank account, every offshore numbered account, poof, gone.

The only thing I wanted was that at the last, when the sheriffs were at the door that someone tell this attorney it was me. And so, the brother in his own cold fury appeared and told this man who destroyed his life.

The man went upstairs to his bedroom, sat on his bed and shot himself in the head.

And THAT is REVENGE best served cold.

I've done it. Forgive and forget. No one is perfect, we are evil. True compassion and forgiveness is rare. Be special

You see, sometimes you turn the other cheek, try to walk away, and the abuser, state or otherwise depending on your situation; comes at your twice as hard. They aren't happy with wounding and causing you great harm, they want your life from you. Without regard for your life, your dignity, your Human Rights, even Gods wishes for which they will be repaid by God regardless of your response to the abuse. In fact, your very essence as a human being.

As was stated, this isn't a bad day or a couple of bad years, this is permanent. Your very being and existence stolen from you. For someone who fought on principle and faced an abuse unmatched by anyone I have known, there can only be one response. I want to thank those liberty loving citizens wherever they reside for fighting the good fight with courage and conviction.
I have been known to reach out and grab an asshole by the shirt collar that got up into my face and threatened me before. It would all depend on the circumstances at the time.

A young man once called here in the middle of the night and got pretty nasty with all sorts of threats, including how he would blow up my house if I did not awake son and get him on the phone right now. I invited him to come on down and let him know very nicely since he had the whole house awake we would put on a pot of coffee and we could discuss his issues. Needless to say he declined but a few months later son invited him to come get paid real good if he wanted to help to unload a trailer. Prior to getting to work the guys all stood encircling the lil' bastard and I got to have a lil' talk with him asking about what he said he was going to my house and family and I repeated his threats in case he didn't recall all of them. I asked aren't you the one that call me at 3 in the morning that was going to..........(repeated all his threats in case he'd forgot them)? Then I walked back in the house and the guys gave him a choice to take on anyone of them including my fifteen year old nephew. The lil' bastard bolted and ran like the devil was after. the guys said they had never seen anyone move like that (he even cleared a 15' or morewide creek ditch). Next day the town cop saw us up town and asked what we did to him. son told the cop, "No one laid a hand on him or ever touched him. Mom just talked to him." Cop said he had never in his life see anyone that scared, shaking, sweating profusely and out of breath. son and I laughed and again said no one touch him. Cop said he was incoherent and couldn't talk so he had no clue what had happened.

Sometimes you really do not have to take any action at all. Just keep the truth out there.
Yep, best way. create awareness.

Illegal aliens co-opt, corrupt and otherwise hurt people.What amazes me is that people defend THAT. Usually rich whites that have a hand in enabling this. Lawyers, Contractors Realtors . People that has everything to GAIN by this issue.People that are so out of touch with America.

Last edited:
I don't mean any response that includes violence, I am referring to someone screwing you over in ways that have impacted your life permanently. The response, if any, would be non-violent but would attempt to achieve reparations according to the poll choice you select.

Cheers

It would depend upon the circumstances and the damage done. There are many non-violent ways to exact vengeance.

The Count of Monte Cristo is a favorite book of mine.

Well, by turning the other cheek, you have a chance to redeem the person who hurt you, by his repenting due to your kindness and gift of forgiveness, AND get your money back! :D

Well, by turning the other cheek, you have a chance to redeem the person who hurt you, by his repenting due to your kindness and gift of forgiveness, AND get your money back! :D
Tipsy gave a brief account of something similar in nature to that which I have seen over the years. Some give themselves over to evil and redemption is beyond them as they do not turn away from evil but rather become more evil. If there are peeps there making up excuses and enabling evil it can grow until there are no remedies but an end.

An attorney that I worked closely with let me basically keep track of his life. I took care of all his banking, and all his real estate transactions. I even hid his social calendar and black hookers from his wife. I also kept his use of cappers for his personal injury law practice out of public view.

Then he thought he would take advantage of me in a business deal He did and it put be in a bind for quite a while.

I waited. I waited for ten years, then he screwed over his brother. Brother sued and won a multimillion dollar judgment. Except the brother could not find a single asset to get his money.

Enter me. First, take all my capper evidence to the bar, leading to disbarment proceedings. Then take the bank information, the tracing of assets in the name of his wife and children. Brother started seizing assets, even the prized antique car was taken. His beach house was taken. The retirement ranch in Colorado was taken. Every hidden bank account, every offshore numbered account, poof, gone.

The only thing I wanted was that at the last, when the sheriffs were at the door that someone tell this attorney it was me. And so, the brother in his own cold fury appeared and told this man who destroyed his life.

The man went upstairs to his bedroom, sat on his bed and shot himself in the head.

And THAT is REVENGE best served cold.
Knew one similar where sex, money and wicked intent was covered up by peeps close to them. It was a woman though and she was a wicked thing. Her firstborn couldn't overcome what she did to him so he shot himself. He left behind a wife and two children. Her second husband left her after she and he plotted to attempt a rape. The third husband shot her and then turned the gun on himself after she laughed about helping screw another person over using his life savings she had conned him outta.

Last edited:
I've never had anybody destroy my life, so I wouldn't know.

I've had others take credit for my work and benefit from it, I have had a wife leave me for somebody else, and I have had disgruntled ex-employees sabotage my intellectual property, but those things did not ruin my life. They just pissed me off.

Cheers
What if not one but a whole pig herd is after you for no reason and a life in prison would be a material and social upgrade of your life? Then you go out and kill that shit. I´ll kill that fucking shit, chop off their pig heads and decorate the city with their guts. I´ll cut them to slices and feed it to the dogs. I´ll burn that shit and blow them up. I´ll torture them to pieces. I´ll be doing it with fun. That friendly smiling grandma? I´ll punch her fucking face, the smile will remain forever. That lurking boy lover? I´ll feed him his own dick! They´ll learn how it feels to be exposed to shit defenselessly!

Cheers
What if not one but a whole pig herd is after you for no reason and a life in prison would be a material and social upgrade of your life? Then you go out and kill that shit. I´ll kill that fucking shit, chop off their pig heads and decorate the city with their guts. I´ll cut them to slices and feed it to the dogs. I´ll burn that shit and blow them up. I´ll torture them to pieces. I´ll be doing it with fun. That friendly smiling grandma? I´ll punch her fucking face, the smile will remain forever. That lurking boy lover? I´ll feed him his own dick!
Are you yelling allah akbar while doing all this?

Cheers
What if not one but a whole pig herd is after you for no reason and a life in prison would be a material and social upgrade of your life? Then you go out and kill that shit. I´ll kill that fucking shit, chop off their pig heads and decorate the city with their guts. I´ll cut them to slices and feed it to the dogs. I´ll burn that shit and blow them up. I´ll torture them to pieces. I´ll be doing it with fun. That friendly smiling grandma? I´ll punch her fucking face, the smile will remain forever. That lurking boy lover? I´ll feed him his own dick!
Are you yelling allah akbar while doing all this?
Bashar akbar!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back