Someone at my job brought this idea up...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
and I am not sure what to think of it. I can't decide if i like it or not. one part of me says yes, the other says no.

anyway, he said to raise money to help finance the war, the military should take Saddam, place him in a room with a bulletproof, shatterproof, oneway mirror, and charge people to take a look for themselves. Kind of like a freakshow. Saddam won't know he is being gawked at, and all admissions help fund the war.

this is HIS idea, not mine, but it has been on my mind all day, and i was wondering what you all thought. i decided at my own risk to put the idea out there.

I think alot of people would pay to see him 'live'. there are photos of lions, tigers, bears, whales, etc., and people still pay to see them live in zoos. the more i think about it, the more i think i would be willing to pay a small fee to see the REAL Saddam.

point taken!

but people also (or used to-don't know if these are at fairs/carnivals anymore) pay to see "the world's smallest woman" or "the yak woman" even though these are usually false, i think seeing one of the most evil guys in history live in person would be kinda cool.

Ladies and Gentleman, Step right up and feast your eyes on the amazing dictator man. At one time he was a feared and ruthless killer but after spending several months in a hole in the ground Americans have captured and detained in a way that he cant even look himself in the mirror without peeing his pants. 1 dollar to see him. 5 dollars and you can have two mins to kick his butt.

think about it, Saddam would inadvertantly be supporting a country that is spending money to free/liberate the very people he ruled and oppressed over. And he would be told about it just before he dies in the gas chamber or electric chair, so it would be the last thing he hears before he goes to romp with his bitch, Satan. (ala South Park the movie)

Forum List

Back