Somehow "Meddling" doesn't strike fear in my heart.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I guess it's the way I think. I just assume that other countries try to "meddle" in all of our affairs just like we "meddle" in all of their shit. They are trying to hack through our firewalls and we are trying to hack through theirs.That is cyber warfare.

I don't get it. What is all this hand wringing over some Russkies posting stuff of social media? Why do we ignore all of the illicit activities OUR OWN GOVERNMENT has been proven to be involved with, i.e spying on citizens, paying off Terrorist governments, running guns to the drug Cartels and we lose our shit over Russian spam? Is this real life or bizarro world?

Hell China is probably doing a lot worse. They must be laughing up their sleeves at Mueller chasing Boris and Natasha for their "divisive posts". This is all just so stupid.

Who actually changed their minds on anything due to a post from some random stranger on the internet?
Over a year and a ton of money and we got a couple trolls. What a joke.

Who actually changed their minds on anything due to a post from some random stranger on the internet?

True. I sure as hell didn't need some hamfisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that I thought Hillary sucked the ass out of a dead cat.

I already knew that for sure.

True. I sure as hell didn't need some hamfisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that I thought Hillary sucked the ass out of a dead cat.

My mind was made up the second the bitch announced her run.

My mind was made up the second the bitch announced her run.

I figured out that she was going to run even before. That whole failed Secretary of State gig she had was just for grooming her to be in line to carry on Obama's grand plan of "radically and fundamentally transforming" country. Democrats are pretty easy to figure out: They knew that they could get Obama in office because, well, he was kinda "black". The natural progression was to try to put a woman in there and by golly, it was Hillary's "turn".

At least we can rest assured that our government would never try to manipulate elections in another country.

I guess it's the way I think. I just assume that other countries try to "meddle" in all of our affairs just like we "meddle" in all of their shit. They are trying to hack through our firewalls and we are trying to hack through theirs.That is cyber warfare.

I don't get it. What is all this hand wringing over some Russkies posting stuff of social media? Why do we ignore all of the illicit activities OUR OWN GOVERNMENT has been proven to be involved with, i.e spying on citizens, paying off Terrorist governments, running guns to the drug Cartels and we lose our shit over Russian spam? Is this real life or bizarro world?

Hell China is probably doing a lot worse. They must be laughing up their sleeves at Mueller chasing Boris and Natasha for their "divisive posts". This is all just so stupid.

Filthy Don grabbing your Puzzy didn't faze you either. You lack self worth and a soul.

Filthy Don grabbing your Puzzy didn't faze you either. You lack self worth and a soul.
Your response lacks a thought process.

Why do you think Ds need thought process? Genocide Jackson established the big lie and the Fuerher principle in 1824 and the Democratic party has survived and thrived ever since then.

Forum List

Back