Somebody tell a joke ....

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
or do something that will brighten Granny's state of mind. I dragged out my Christmas tree Saturday, put it together Sunday, and put on some lights. I am just SOOOO not into Christmas decorating this year and I don't know why. I just keep dreading and procrastinating doing anything else.

Two of my all time favorites:

Q) What do you get when you cross an agnostic with a dyslexic?

A) Somebody who sits around all day wondering if there is a Dog.

and

Q) What do you get when you cross a Mafia Godfather with a postmodernist?

A) Someone who makes you an offer you can't understand.

Badabing.

or do something that will brighten Granny's state of mind. I dragged out my Christmas tree Saturday, put it together Sunday, and put on some lights. I am just SOOOO not into Christmas decorating this year and I don't know why. I just keep dreading and procrastinating doing anything else.

a joke;

sarah palin as president

Turn off all the lights at night except the tree lights, turn off the TV, put on some classic Christmas music, pour yourself a stiff drink and reminisce. Works for me every year.

So there's this guy...

One night he's knocking around his house, getting ready for the next day, cooking dinner, the usual, when there's a knock at his front door.

Stopping in the middle of his routine, he answers the door to find a snail on his front step.

He looks down as the snail looks up and says, "Good evening sir, I'd like to talk to you about magazine subscriptions..."

Perturbed at having his routine interrupted by a sales pitch, especially one so menial, he gives the snail a kick that sends him out to the curb. The man resumes his routine and finishes for the night.

Two years later, there's a knock at his door. The guy answers it only to find the same snail on his stoop again.

The snail looks up and says...

"What the fuck was that about?!"

Ok Granny,

A little of both (Christmas Spirit, and something to smile about):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFCeJTEzNU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFCeJTEzNU[/ame]

Seems like someone would have moved that cursed bar by now.

2 nuns, a blond, a bear, 4 priests and a horse walk into a bar.

The bartender says,

"What is this? A joke?"

Forum List

Back