Somebody just voted for Colin Powell for speaker

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The voice vote is happening now. Cantor, Pelosi, Powell all got votes but most appear to be for Boehner.

I can't imagine him losing. He's perfect for the radical teepotters because he backs down and lets them rule.

The worst speaker in my memory and easily the worst congress.

The voice vote is happening now. Cantor, Pelosi, Powell all got votes but most appear to be for Boehner.

I can't imagine him losing. He's perfect for the radical teepotters because he backs down and lets them rule.

What has Boner done that TEA Partiers like?

What has Boner done that TEA Partiers like?

Nothing He removed them from key committees. The ramblings of the low info voter...nutty-luddy.

If that voting holds, it indicates a defeat (imho) to the radical right.

He has many flaws (imho) but he's better than what the far right would come up with.

Libtards keep declaring that a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility is "radical" figures donut? :lol::lol:

...from an Alzheimer's patient...:lol:

Forum List

Back