some women have control issues

And traditionally who is on top, the man! lol

It's not who's on top that counts. It's who's directing the action.

But who is the one getting penetrated and who is expending the most energy? The director or the controlee?

I'd say that the fact that the man is doing all the work and expending all the energy just proves that I'M the one in charge. He's labor, I'm management. :eusa_angel:

But who is the one getting penetrated and who is expending the most energy? The director or the controlee?

I'd say that the fact that the man is doing all the work and expending all the energy just proves that I'M the one in charge. He's labor, I'm management. :eusa_angel:

lol You got me there! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I forgot to add that he might be doing the penetrating, but I'm the one deciding IF he gets to do the penetrating. ;)

Some women will proudly give up control to their man, like when she's in the mood for aggressive sexual behavior. She'll get talked dirty to, demands would be made and like a good little submissive nymph, she'll do what she's told to do. Keeping it wet .. taking it deep .... All the while asking for nothing in return. Only more time to please the one she's with.

Some women will proudly give up control to their man, like when she's in the mood for aggressive sexual behavior. She'll get talked dirty to, demands would be made and like a good little submissive nymph, she'll do what she's told to do. Keeping it wet .. taking it deep .... All the while asking for nothing in return. Only more time to please the one she's with.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, for those who're into that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back