Some US soldiers see the truth!!

If you live in thsi country...guess what he is your president. I wouldn't mind you going AWOL either, something we agree on. How many Al Queda have died in Iraq?

A lot of brave young men and women signed up to fight Al Queda and instead were shifted off to Iraq. Bush lied us into Iraq. I would have no problem going AWOL on Bush. He is not my president. In fact, he wasn't even elected. He stole 2 elections.

How?

1. Obstructing Voter-Registration Drives

2. Demanding "Perfect Matches"

Under the Help America Vote Act, some states now reject first-time registrants whose data does not correspond to information in other government databases. Spurred by HAVA, almost every state must now attempt to make some kind of match — and four states, including the swing states of Iowa and Florida, require what is known as a "perfect match." Under this rigid framework, new registrants can lose the right to vote if the information on their voter-registration forms — Social Security number, street address and precisely spelled name, right down to a hyphen — fails to exactly match data listed in other government records.

3. Purging Legitimate Voters From the Rolls

The Help America Vote Act doesn't just disenfranchise new registrants; it also targets veteran voters. In the past, bipartisan county election boards maintained voter records. But HAVA requires that records be centralized, computerized and maintained by secretaries of state — partisan officials — who are empowered to purge the rolls of any voter they deem ineligible. Ironically, the new rules imitate the centralized system in Florida — the same corrupt operation that inspired passage of HAVA in the first place. Prior to the 2000 election, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris and her predecessor, both Republicans, tried to purge 57,000 voters, most of them African-Americans, because their names resembled those of persons convicted of a crime. The state eventually acknowledged that the purges were improper — two years after the election.

4. Requiring Unnecessary Voter ID's

Even if voters run the gauntlet of the new registration laws, they can still be blocked at the polling station. In an incident last May, an election official in Indiana denied ballots to 10 nuns seeking to vote in the Democratic primary because their driver's licenses or passports had expired.
5. Rejecting "Spoiled" Ballots

Even intrepid voters who manage to cast a ballot may still find their vote discounted. In 2004, election officials discarded at least 1 million votes nationwide after classifying them as "spoiled" because blank spaces, stray marks or tears made them indecipherable to voting machines. The losses hit hardest among minorities in low-income precincts, who are often forced to vote on antiquated machines.

When he joined the military he didnt sign a form that says"you will be exclusively fighting Al Queda" he signed on to protect and serve the US Military in anyway that was needed. I do feel for the guy but the bottom line is he made a commitment and if you dont want to go to war and fight then dont join the military. It is a serious life investment and should not be looked at as a quick way for someone to pay for a free education.

If you live in thsi country...guess what he is your president. I wouldn't mind you going AWOL either, something we agree on. How many Al Queda have died in Iraq?

How many? Hard to say because for years Bush was calling Sunni and Shiite's Al Queda. HE LIED!

Just like he lied when he said if we leave they'll follow us home.

I say we go finish the job in Afganistan and they'll follow us there, back to the real central front on the war on terror.

How many? Hard to say because for years Bush was calling Sunni and Shiite's Al Queda. HE LIED!

Just like he lied when he said if we leave they'll follow us home.

I say we go finish the job in Afganistan and they'll follow us there, back to the real central front on the war on terror.

The soldier in 21, he already knew Bush lied about iraq when he joined or he wasnt paying attention because we all knew about lies many years ago.

When he joined the military he didnt sign a form that says"you will be exclusively fighting Al Queda" he signed on to protect and serve the US Military in anyway that was needed. I do feel for the guy but the bottom line is he made a commitment and if you dont want to go to war and fight then dont join the military. It is a serious life investment and should not be looked at as a quick way for someone to pay for a free education.

I understand that. And I would try my best to finish my commitment if I were in the military. I'm just defending anyone that refuses to go back for a 4th or 5th time. Enough is enough.

I know, read the small writing. They signed a contract. And I won't argue with you on that. I would even agree that the person who goes AWOL might have to serve some jail time.

Anyways, this Iraq war was bullshit, Bush didn't uphold his oath to the constitution, so I wouldn't really feel obligated to either.

I understand that. And I would try my best to finish my commitment if I were in the military. I'm just defending anyone that refuses to go back for a 4th or 5th time. Enough is enough.

I know, read the small writing. They signed a contract. And I won't argue with you on that. I would even agree that the person who goes AWOL might have to serve some jail time.

Anyways, this Iraq war was bullshit, Bush didn't uphold his oath to the constitution, so I wouldn't really feel obligated to either.

Its unfortunate but he has to face the music, Of course I agree that Bush is a hack and has caused many problems for many people.

The soldier in 21, he already knew Bush lied about iraq when he joined or he wasnt paying attention because we all knew about lies many years ago.

You would think, but then I talk to the sheeple at my work and many of them still think Saddam had something to do with 9-11 and they beleive he had WMD's.

Anyways, you seem like a good person. Thanks for letting me argue/debate/discuss with you today. I'm out of here!!!

Forum List

Back