Some things I've Learned on my Day Off with Sick Kids...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
My 15 month old Son likes to act like he's Reading with his 4 year old Sister...

Yo Gabba Gabba is Influenced by Acid...

nick_jr_yo_gabba_gabba_dance.jpg

Rachel got some Odd Titties for the Adorable little Doll that she is...

rachelray__oPt.jpg

Totinos Pizza is Enjoyed by my Children as much as it was by me when my Dad gave it to me...

totinos-frozen-pizza.jpg

I have a Hell of a LOT of Dirty Jeans... Well, they were, they are in the Dryer now.

And of course, I like Naps...

I would like to Take a Nap at my Office EVERY day...

Anyway...

:)

peace...

10-12-2009-jmk-kdk-1s.jpg

^And there's the Reading part... Shortly before this Pic there was Fighting, and within 2 Seconds of me getting there, this Angelic Scene was going on...

I'm pretty Sure my Boy was Smacking his Big Sister with that Book.

He's a Brute.

peace...

We're getting flu shots tomorrow.

Poor little tykes, they're terrified of shots, so I'm not telling them until I pick them up. They'd just stress over it from now until time to go tomorrow.

But it's going to be a bad flu season. It already has been..and not just H1N1, either. We're getting the regular flu shots tomorrow. When we get the other, I'll take them in for that. At least it's a nasal one.

I made the mistake of "preparing" them last year for shots, they had to have 5 each for school. It was a big mistake. No sleep the night before, freaked out the day of. They were good for the shots, though.

I made the mistake of "preparing" them last year for shots, they had to have 5 each for school. It was a big mistake. No sleep the night before, freaked out the day of. They were good for the shots, though.

I made the Mistake of Telling my Daughter it was going to Snow... The next Morning, the same Asshats who Claim the Earth is going to Burn up Soon, were Wrong in thier "Prediction"...

Colder than a Witches Tit, but no Snow... Like 40 some Degrees Colder than Average... Something else there were not Predicting just last Year, but now is Explained by (2) Convenient Words... Climate Change.

Daughter about Lost it and Argued with my Wife that it was going to Snow because I said so.

peace...

I also Learned from Rachel Ray's show there is a Girl Band Named "KSM"...

Man... I'm getting Old...

If I was on the Naming Comittee for that Choice, I would have had to say, "We are NOT Naming our Band after the Mastermind behind 9/11"...

But that's just me, and I wasn't 8 Years Old in 2001, so...

Don't even get me Started about Feburary 26th, 1993....

peace...

I was lucky enough to be home to be the primary care giver to my son when he was growing up.

I'm broke because of it, but it was worth every cent I did not make.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm home with a sick little boy today. :(
I think I'm going to OD on Tom and Jerry. Better for the hips than OD'ing on Ben and Jerry's, but not as much fun.
Wouldn't change being able to be here for the world though.

• Thanks
I think I'm going to OD on Tom and Jerry. Better for the hips than OD'ing on Ben and Jerry's, but not as much fun.

My Daughter was Fixed on Pink Panther Cartoons for Weeks...

We always go to Big Bed for "Kipper" before Bedtime, that's a Standard.

Know them by Heart.

Yo Gabba Gabba is some Fucked-up Shit though...

peace...

I was lucky enough to be home to be the primary care giver to my son when he was growing up.

I'm broke because of it, but it was worth every cent I did not make.

:clap2:

My Wife took over a Year Leave with each Child... 10 Months of Breast Feeding each time...

Her Contemporaries take the however many Weeks that come Standard.

Can't Imagine taking a Baby off of the Breast and handing them to a Daycare... :(

peace...

Know them by Heart.

peace...

Pink Panther is my favorite. But it's Daughter who enjoys that one, and she got to go to school.
Thank heavens we're past Yo Gabba Gabba days! :lol: With little ones I refuse to have more than one TV in the house, I want to know what's on at all times. And that stuff drove me crazy.

Really nice looking kids. I'm sure you're proud of them. Who wouldn't be proud of a couple of tricycle motors like these two? Oh yeah, Rachel's tits look pretty nice to me. I see no problem with them! Most likely, the best that money can buy.

Last edited:

Know them by Heart.

peace...

Pink Panther is my favorite. But it's Daughter who enjoys that one, and she got to go to school.
Thank heavens we're past Yo Gabba Gabba days! :lol: With little ones I refuse to have more than one TV in the house, I want to know what's on at all times. And that stuff drove me crazy.

Thanks...

Those (2) Kids are what Completes my Wife and I... And I am Blessed to have had them with my Best Friend...

And who Knows... A couple of More might be in the Future.

And as for TV Cookettes... I like that Gia girl... The Italian who Obviously doesn't Swallow ANY of the Food she Cooks and Tastes...

peace...

Another thing I have Noticed with both Children... When they get Really Sick, they come out of it Extra Advanced... Like they just Gained 3 to 6 Months Mentally while they were Down...

Is it just me?

peace...

Maybe you just got dumber?

Sometimes it happens....changing the diapers, cleaning up puke, staying up till all hours, stressing out, figuring out which meds to give when (or if at all) dealing with weepy kids.

Yes, I'm fairly certain they don't get smarter, we just get dumber.

However, a lot of times kids will have growth spurts, which can lead to them being a little more sensitive to bugs, and when they come out of it, they've crossed a milestone. You know, like kids get really cranky for a while, then they learn to crawl and suddenly they've entered a completely new level of intellectuality.

My sister and I made this discovery with our boys...they'd go through months of being disobedient, inexplicably angry and grumpy, mean to other kids...then one day they start talking and suddenly they're little angels.

Until they figure out they still can't work the door knob. Then it starts all over again.

Maybe you just got dumber?

Sometimes it happens....changing the diapers, cleaning up puke, staying up till all hours, stressing out, figuring out which meds to give when (or if at all) dealing with weepy kids.

Yes, I'm fairly certain they don't get smarter, we just get dumber.

However, a lot of times kids will have growth spurts, which can lead to them being a little more sensitive to bugs, and when they come out of it, they've crossed a milestone. You know, like kids get really cranky for a while, then they learn to crawl and suddenly they've entered a completely new level of intellectuality.

Reminds me of Bill Cosby "Himself"...

When I was Kid, I Laughed at that Differently than I do now... ;)

Wife and I used to Fashion ourselves "Intellectuals"...

Hell, she's on her 2nd Masters...

And our 3rd Child will be in the next couple of Years...

They are Amazing.

peace...

Before you get all hopeful, they continue with this behavior well into their 30s.

Kids don't get easier as they get older. The smaller difficulties just get more complex and scary.

Have fun!

• Thanks

Forum List

Back