Some States To Ban Adoption By Gay Couples

Calling homosexuality morally dangerous as a justification against gay adoption doesn't fly. As others have pointed out, what about illiterates? Fat people? Really really skinny people? Smokers? I'm a big smoker, I have the desire to smoke, and I do it. Is it moral? No-- I'm killing myself with each puff that I take. Why should I be able to adopt children if I will expose them to this habit (which they might copy, just like they might copy gay parents) and on top of that, they will inhale second hand smoke. Or fat people? They eat a lot of unhealthy food...won't the kids copy that too? Even the illiterates-- moral or not, how can they help with homework? How can they drive the kids anywhere? How can they even read the adoption papers? We all have flaws and we're all immoral in our own ways, everyone just picks on the gays because it's the easiest target.

It seems like those who are against gay adoption think that kids are going to all find a magical home with a traditional mom, dad, and Beaver. Why don't we just settle for those who can provide and those who can love (no matter their sexual preference) instead of shipping these kids around like they are car parts.

dmp said:
I could. I'd like that job.
Of course you would. Everyone would like to be the guy who says what flies and what doesn't. It would make your life a lot easier, that's for sure.

The ClayTaurus said:
Of course you would. Everyone would like to be the guy who says what flies and what doesn't. It would make your life a lot easier, that's for sure.

And it'd benefit society.

People who display behavior which doesn't pass the common sense test = (soup nazi voice=on) NO KIDZ for YOU!

dmp said:
And it'd benefit society.

People who display behavior which doesn't pass the common sense test = (soup nazi voice=on) NO KIDZ for YOU!

I've got a better idea. Why don't we just confiscate everybody's kids upon birth and then sell them all to the highest bidder? We can use the proceeds to finance the war in Iraq, or just give the money directly to Halliburton. Any kids that go unsold can be raised by the state to do menial labor, thus alleviating the need for illegal immigrants.

Nuc said:
I've got a better idea. Why don't we just confiscate everybody's kids upon birth and then sell them all to the highest bidder? We can use the proceeds to finance the war in Iraq, or just give the money directly to Halliburton. Any kids that go unsold can be raised by the state to do menial labor, thus alleviating the need for illegal immigrants.

Now you are starting to sound almost like China.

If a homosexual couples chooses to, they can have children of their own without adoption. For them to offer to take a child out of an orphanage or foster care to provide a stable, permanent home and family, giving of their time and resources and energy is something to be commended. IMO, it's the ultimate act of charity.

MissileMan said:
If a homosexual couples chooses to, they can have children of their own without adoption. For them to offer to take a child out of an orphanage or foster care to provide a stable, permanent home and family, giving of their time and resources and energy...
...all the while fucking up their mind with absolute lies and unnatural sexual idenity.

I think anyone that tells themself that a child growing up in a homosexual household doesn't get told WHAT daddy and daddy are doing, and that THAT is OK, is flat out lying to themselves.

What would you expect queer's raising a child to do? When the child gets old enough to be curious and asks, "dad, what do you and dad do in the bedroom, and why don't I have a mommy"? Do you expect daddy and daddy to tell the kid, in vivid detail, how they have homosexual sex, and that it's BEAUTIFUL and OK? Or do expect them to tell the kid that they have homosexual sex, and that it's deviant, perverted and unnatural? Ppphhhhttt.... I can TELL you what they'll say, they'll tell that kid that they *F* each other up the anus, and slurp on each others dick's, and that THAT'S BEAUTIFUL, BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. And lo and behold, another homo is indoctrinated.

NO... queers should NOT be allowed to adopt.

Pale Rider said:
I think anyone that tells themself that a child growing up in a homosexual household doesn't get told WHAT daddy and daddy are doing, and that THAT is OK, is flat out lying to themselves.

What would you expect queer's raising a child to do? When the child gets old enough to be curious and asks, "dad, what do you and dad do in the bedroom, and why don't I have a mommy"? Do you expect daddy and daddy to tell the kid, in vivid detail, how they have homosexual sex, and that it's BEAUTIFUL and OK? Or do expect them to tell the kid that they have homosexual sex, and that it's deviant, perverted and unnatural? Ppphhhhttt.... I can TELL you what they'll say, they'll tell that kid that they *F* each other up the anus, and slurp on each others dick's, and that THAT'S BEAUTIFUL, BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. And lo and behold, another homo is indoctrinated.

If you feel that way about gays, then why did Harley hire Elton John to perform at the last Harley convention? Wouldn't that influence a bunch of bikers to start taking a walk on the wild side. I live in Milwaukee about 1/2 mile away from the concert site and I was disturbed to see so many bikers frolicking around grabbing each others asses and singing those Elton John songs. Maybe the organizers of the Harley event know something about bikers the rest of us only suspect.

Pale Rider said:

So kind of like the birds and the bees?

Well, bird and the birds.

"Well, Johnny, when a boy and a boy like each other....."

Pale Rider said:

Why would they get into the explicit details? I didn't realize that breakfast table conversations at the average American household included how tight mom was last night, and how pissed she is that daddy put it in her eye. :dunno:

The ClayTaurus said:
Why would they get into the explicit details? I didn't realize that breakfast table conversations at the average American household included how tight mom was last night, and how pissed she is that daddy put it in her eye. :dunno:

Hey Clay, don't get bent out of shape. It's well documented that the people who are most vehemently anti-gay are those who are insecure about their own sexuality. It's kind of fun to see that dynamic play out over and over again on this board. It seems the homophobes don't know it's a dead giveaway as to their real orientation. Just sit back and enjoy watching the closet door open.

Nuc said:
If you feel that way about gays, then why did Harley hire Elton John to perform at the last Harley convention? Wouldn't that influence a bunch of bikers to start taking a walk on the wild side. I live in Milwaukee about 1/2 mile away from the concert site and I was disturbed to see so many bikers frolicking around grabbing each others asses and singing those Elton John songs. Maybe the organizers of the Harley event know something about bikers the rest of us only suspect.

So you've toned it down, but you still shoot your crap at me.

So you think Harley riders are fags? Want to meet some of my Red and White friends? I'd love to hear you tell them they're fags. There wouldn't be enough left of you to put in an ambulance.

I'd slap you myself, but shit splatters... :fu2:

Pale Rider said:
So you've toned it down, but you still shoot your crap at me.

So you think Harley riders are fags? Want to meet some of my Red and White friends? I'd love to hear you tell them they're fags. There wouldn't be enough left of you to put in an ambulance.

I'd slap you myself, but shit splatters... :fu2:

Just razzing you, but still how do you explain the choice of ELTON JOHN?!?!?!?!?!?

That was silly. :beer:

The ClayTaurus said:

I see. You're going to play ignorant then to the "birds and the bees" talk parents usually have with kids? Yeah, and there's supposed to be "detalils".

Only with queers, it's more like the birds and the birds, like Zoom said.

Pale Rider said:
I see. You're going to play ignorant then to the "birds and the bees" talk parents usually have with kids? Yeah, and there's supposed to be "detalils".

Only with queers, it's more like the birds and the birds, like Zoom said.
My birds and bees talk wasn't along the lines of "This is a penis, it goes in one of these locations: vagina, mouth..."

How many people actually got an explicit play-by-play of how to fuck from their parents? I'm curious; maybe I'm just in the minority here...

Nuc said:
Just razzing you, but still how do you explain the choice of ELTON JOHN?!?!?!?!?!?

That was silly. :beer:

I heard a backlash about Elton John that didn't quit until two years later. Most people HATED it.

The owner of the Harley dealership I work in used to work for Harley Davidson coorperate for twenty five years, including his wife. He was a trouble shooter for Harley dealerships that were having problems. I talked with him at one of our parties, and he said Harley Davidson received more hate mail from that one incident than any other in the history of the company.

Needless to say, whoever booked elton, homo, john, made a monumental mistake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back