Some Simple FACTS About Disarming Americans

One line at a time, just for the hell of it and I need to get sleepier anyway.....

I "imply" that your sicko fantasy is the stuff of preteen comic books, not a rational adult living in the world of reality.

Unwarranted assertion; meaningless and pointless; FAIL.

Sorry if that wasn't amply clear but I'm not the one squinting at it. It's there in your own words. That's why I quoted them. And why I re-quoted them. Hard to walk that one back.

Red Herring. I dont have to walk back shit you make up, lying ass wipe.

Again; FAIL!

-- actually it's a direct quote of your own OP, which is still up there.

Perhaps had you any reading skills beyond these comic books you could have seen that what you just talked back to is not me but a direct quote from an article... ignoramus.
Un supported assertion again. lol, you have a habit of doing that....FAIL!

"Unsupported"?? The link is right there in the same post. Duh.

-- which confirms point 2, that your reasoning is confined to stomping your foot and whining "fuck you libtard". And that's all it's worth. Deep, man.

Ad Hominem and unwarranted assertion, again.

Say --- is it time for another compendium of the Ziggy Bowie wit and wisdom? Let's have a look at this thread thus far:

That is a bullshit lie and you fucking know it, libtard. Umm, who the fuck do you think you are, anyway? Did God die and leave you dictator or something. Fuck off. Then you are a cosmic ignoramus. Typical stupidassery from another libtard. And you are the stupidest ass wipe on the planet. Evertime [sic] you state that it makes you look pretty fucking stupid. Why are libtards like you so often just plain old stupid as three day old shit? Yeah, when sarcasm is all you have left, a frequent problem among libtards, it only makes you look stupid. What the fuck would you know about a man card anyway? Thats a shame; be prepared to get your shit jacked up, stupid shit. lol, fucking Nancy ass twink. I dont have to walk back shit you make up, lying ass wipe. Again; FAIL! [sic- apparently meaning "failure"] You are fucking boring, even for a doped up fucktard gun grabbing whore, lololol. Lol, you are just making shit up like you butt-buddy Starkey the Liar. Heh, no one worth a shit will be fooled by that kind of bullshit, and if they are, you can have the morons!

This of curse doesn't count the OP, which tried to pre-empt any deviation from the prescribed angle with "Anyone who cant [sic] see the dangers frought [sic] with a civil war in such a context is either ignorant, stupid or a fucking traitor who wants to see our nation destroyed from the ground up".

Nah, no ad hominem there, nope :rofl:

There are 270 million firearms in the hands of about 70 million people. If the government up and made gun ownership against the law, demanding that the people turn in their weapons, a fair percentage of those owners would initially refuse to comply and least 10% of those would not only refuse, but fight. That would be about 7 million armed and fighting citizens. The resulting bloodshed on both sides would make any school shootings that happened, pale in comparison. I'm one of those 10%, should any attempt be made to take the weapons away.
I own several guns, including one that would be considered an assault weapon. I spent a career in the military and am quite proficient with all of them. I have never, repeat, never, had a desire to go out and shoot up schools, restaurants, or any other establishment. I've played countless hours with violent video games.....and still, no desire to shoot up any establishment. I will defend my right to own my firearms. That's why I served in the military (for the right to bear arms and free speech).
It's not the gun. It's the mentality of the person with it and in this last case in Connecticut, the mentality of his enabler. Mrs. Lanza knew her son had mental issues and still didn't have the common sense to keep guns out of the house. In a sense, she's more to blame than her mentally-ill son.

It's a shame really

Given the choice of giving up one gun you are willing to give up the security of your family as well as the life you have built

Shows where your priorities are

Family....guns
Family....guns

Which shall I choose?

I choose GUNS

Last edited:
That's a shame

Be prepared to lose them

Thats a shame; be prepared to get your shit jacked up, stupid shit.

When push comes to shove...gun owners are pussies

You talk the talk.....but you don't walk the walk

American gun owners are fat and lazy.....they will never sacrifice their standard of living for their guns

Why should we sacrifice our standard of living for anything you declare worthy of such sacrifice? Especially the firearms that enable us to have that standard of living?

There are 270 million firearms in the hands of about 70 million people. If the government up and made gun ownership against the law, demanding that the people turn in their weapons, a fair percentage of those owners would initially refuse to comply and least 10% of those would not only refuse, but fight. That would be about 7 million armed and fighting citizens. The resulting bloodshed on both sides would make any school shootings that happened, pale in comparison. I'm one of those 10%, should any attempt be made to take the weapons away.
I own several guns, including one that would be considered an assault weapon. I spent a career in the military and am quite proficient with all of them. I have never, repeat, never, had a desire to go out and shoot up schools, restaurants, or any other establishment. I've played countless hours with violent video games.....and still, no desire to shoot up any establishment. I will defend my right to own my firearms. That's why I served in the military (for the right to bear arms and free speech).
It's not the gun. It's the mentality of the person with it and in this last case in Connecticut, the mentality of his enabler. Mrs. Lanza knew her son had mental issues and still didn't have the common sense to keep guns out of the house. In a sense, she's more to blame than her mentally-ill son.

It's a shame really

Given the choice of giving up one gun you are willing to give up the security of your family as well as the life you have built

Shows where your priorities are

Family....guns
Family....guns

Which shall I choose?

I choose GUNS

The depth and breadth of your obtuse ignorance and stupidity is mind boggling.

Those willing to trade freedom for security deserve neither.

MOst of the industrialized world restricts gun ownership, and they are just as free as we are.

Maybe more so.

For instance in Japan, where they have 11 gun murders compared to our 9,158, women can walk around big cities at night unaccompanied.

Japan has some of the highest corruption stats of any nation, and their peole are subservient. I know that doesnt bother you, being subservient, but thank God for most Americans it is a BIG issue. When some criminal approaches a man and demands money in Japan, most Japanese think they are morally bound to give it to him (and I know Democrats love that idea). Japanese women will not scream out or call for help when some asshole is trying to molest them in public, for the most part. They feel too ashamed to.

Yes, you would thrive in that kind of place, JoeBlow, but almost none of the rest of us not in a union want to live there.

As to American crime, remove from those stats the American cities and states with tight gun control laws, and we are safer than any country in Europe.

the only reason we have high crime rates is because of fascists like you and idiots like Starkey.

Hey, we have a wonderful volunteer military now, sign your asses up and carry all the damn assault rifles you want, hell, they'll even give you people to shoot at.

Otherwise, as a civilian you get handguns or hunting rifles, you may as well get used to this notion because it's manifesting right now.

The founders left us a wonderful gift to fight against what we are becoming.

You mean a just society that takes care of its own?

Yeah, I can see why the Founding Slave Rapists wouldn't be cool with that, but they're dead.

Your slander of the Founding Fathers is typical for a fascist prick liar like you.

I hope you continue to speak up more for the left; you are very persuasive. lol

Frankly, whenever I hear one of you crazies talking this kind of shit, I remember the last time you did and what happened when you acted on it.

murrah_3.jpg

Another bald faced lie from you. McVeigh was not a constitutionalist but a fucking fascist racist moron like you.

Nah, no ad hominem there, nope :rofl:

1. I am not complaining about people using ad hominem at all, but that some posters use it exclusively along with unwarrented assertions and misdirection in their responses (which are usually unwarranted assertions again). Note how many times you made this claim before finally backing it up with a link to what you were refering to so that the quotes could have some context.

2. And I am not engaging in ad hominem for the most part because most of what I said was TRUE, bitch.

3. You seem to fixate on my speelling and grammar. Fine, I freely admit that I dont bother spell checking when I respond to leftist goons; why should I bother? Its not like anyone is required to show any respect for fascists like you and so I dont bother. Also, I have been diagnosed with early Parkinsons and my finger coordination is not what it once was and so I mistype a lot. Fuck you.

4. Your pathetic attempts to side-track from the discussion of how gun free zones act like a magnet for craxies like this has FAILED yet again.

Thats a shame; be prepared to get your shit jacked up, stupid shit.

When push comes to shove...gun owners are pussies

You talk the talk.....but you don't walk the walk

American gun owners are fat and lazy.....they will never sacrifice their standard of living for their guns

Why should we sacrifice our standard of living for anything you declare worthy of such sacrifice? Especially the firearms that enable us to have that standard of living?

You earn your living off of your firearms?

What? Do you rob 7-11s ?

MOst of the industrialized world restricts gun ownership, and they are just as free as we are.

Maybe more so.

For instance in Japan, where they have 11 gun murders compared to our 9,158, women can walk around big cities at night unaccompanied.

Japan has some of the highest corruption stats of any nation, and their peole are subservient. I know that doesnt bother you, being subservient, but thank God for most Americans it is a BIG issue. When some criminal approaches a man and demands money in Japan, most Japanese think they are morally bound to give it to him (and I know Democrats love that idea). Japanese women will not scream out or call for help when some asshole is trying to molest them in public, for the most part. They feel too ashamed to.

Yes, you would thrive in that kind of place, JoeBlow, but almost none of the rest of us not in a union want to live there.

As to American crime, remove from those stats the American cities and states with tight gun control laws, and we are safer than any country in Europe.

the only reason we have high crime rates is because of fascists like you and idiots like Starkey.

So you are going to express your profound ignorance of Japan, then? The Japanese have a lower incidence of robbery, rape, murder, than the US does.

As for the bolded statement, "Take out the places where people live, and you have a lower crime rate". Really? Are you this retarded?

Gee, Cleetus, why is you guys hate the big city fellas so much?

Yeah, I can see why the Founding Slave Rapists wouldn't be cool with that, but they're dead.

Your slander of the Founding Fathers is typical for a fascist prick liar like you.

Frankly, whenever I hear one of you crazies talking this kind of shit, I remember the last time you did and what happened when you acted on it.

Another bald faced lie from you. McVeigh was not a constitutionalist but a fucking fascist racist moron like you.

McVeigh was totally one of yours. He spewed the same anti-Government, guns are good crap you spew every day.

He just acted on it.

Oh, there's no "slander" of the Founding Fathers. They were raping their slaves. They were the ones who declared that "All Men are Created Equal", and then proceeded to make provisions that allowed people to continue to own other people and only count them as 3/5th of a white person.

And for what? Because they didn't want to pay their taxes for a war they started.

Not at all. Had we reasonable gun laws concerning the types of weopons used in three shooting in one week in this nation, we would not be having this problem.

Bullshit. The weapons used were no more deadly than than the average hunting weapon. I thought you were supposed to be a hunter. And the gun laws in place when these murders were well on the repressive side of "reasonable" and not only did not prevent the crimes but may well have made them more likely.

There are millions of the assault weopons in the publics hands now, not possible to go house to house to get rid of them. So how do we have reasonable laws to keep them off of the streets?

1. To buy or have an assault weopon outside your home, you have the have the same license as for a fully automitic weopon. You are caught outside your home with said weapon, and the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give an assault rifle to someone that does not have such a license, you both get felony counts.

2. If you store a gun irresponsibly, any gun, and someone takes it, and uses it to commit a crime, you own that crime.

Maybe more so.

Pure bullshit.

10 Most Violent States In The U.S.: The Institute For Economics And Peace

Most violent states

1. Louisiana
2. Tennessee
3. Nevada
4. Florida
5. Alabama
6. Texas
7. Arkansas
8. Oklahoma
9. South Carolina
10. Maryland

McVeigh was totally one of yours. He spewed the same anti-Government, guns are good crap you spew every day.

He just acted on it.

Oh, there's no "slander" of the Founding Fathers. They were raping their slaves. They were the ones who declared that "All Men are Created Equal", and then proceeded to make provisions that allowed people to continue to own other people and only count them as 3/5th of a white person.

And for what? Because they didn't want to pay their taxes for a war they started.
McVeigh was totally one of yours
A person who grew up as a child in the home of a democrat union member would have those values he was taught as a child.

murrah_3.jpg

Our entire military can't even disarm Afghanistan after 11 years of trying. They only had 4.6 guns per 100 people. We are 50 times that size with 13 times the population and have 88.8 guns per 100 people. Our entire military & police force would be wiped out before they reduced our guns by 2%. Do you really want that bloodshed on your hands?

Go right ahead & try. It will start the biggest civil war in world history. Once the civil war starts, other countries will choose sides, join in & rapidly escalate hostilities before taking control. Or other countries will jump at the chance to invade as we are busy fighting each other.

If a mini-revolution starts you can be sure Russia and China will further support it to destroy the US once and for all. Revolutionaries would have access to money and a nice weapon flow as well as intelligence and logistics. Armageddon will be the day the government thinks they ageddon our arms! The attempt to disarm worked so well for the ATF at Ruby Ridge, Waco & Oklahoma City.

The media failed to tell people about how Germany helped McVeigh bomb the Oklahoma City Federal building. Andreas Strassmeir was a German agent & directly assisted Tim McVeigh, Terry Nichols & others in blowing up the ATF & the Oklahoma City Federal building. The ATF was quickly reigned in from gun confiscation or enforcement.

German agent Andreas Strassmeir now lives quietly with his parents in a well-to-do area of West Berlin. His father was once a top aide to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. His brother is a city councillor. For seven years he served in the German army, at one point doing a tour of duty as a liaison officer with the Welsh Guards.

Last edited:

Maybe more so.

If their is one murder in a country that has high gun restriction that is unacceptable.

"The Communist Chinese government, via its state-run media front Xinhua, has called for Americans to be disarmed, arguing that the Sandy Hook school massacre demands “no delay for U.S. gun control.”

» Communist Chinese Government Calls For Americans to be Disarmed Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Dems and the ChiComs...together at last

Wouldn't that be like telling obama to have the military to stand down? Couldn't that be viewed as an act of war? :badgrin:

1. I am not complaining about people using ad hominem at all, but that some posters use it exclusively along with unwarrented assertions and misdirection in their responses (which are usually unwarranted assertions again). Note how many times you made this claim before finally backing it up with a link to what you were refering to so that the quotes could have some context.

Uh, those were your own words. You actually need a link to your own words? You may be denser than I thought. OTOH if the second part refers to the linked article, I put the link in the original post (in fact the link preceded the quote).

So... you want to blame me for your lack of observation? Don't think so. Grow up and take some freaking responsibility already. I ain't cho mama.

2. And I am not engaging in ad hominem for the most part because most of what I said was TRUE, bitch.

Again, QED. You can't help yourself. Couldn't even finish the sentence.
And then you want a gun too??

3. You seem to fixate on my speelling and grammar. Fine, I freely admit that I dont bother spell checking when I respond to leftist goons; why should I bother? Its not like anyone is required to show any respect for fascists like you and so I dont bother. Also, I have been diagnosed with early Parkinsons and my finger coordination is not what it once was and so I mistype a lot. Fuck you.

Wow. I just went from a "leftist" to a "fascist" within a single sentence. That's some kind of record. I think I got whiplash. Maybe you should look up what words mean so you can insult proper-like, because that one's all over the freaking scale.

Btw I said nothing about your speeling. I don't have that kind of time. But for some wag who claims not to bother with speeling, you sure bothered to put a lot of words into a spiel of protest claiming that you don't bother. Funny how that works, innit...

4. Your pathetic attempts to side-track from the discussion of how gun free zones act like a magnet for craxies like this has FAILED yet again.

:confused:?
None of that was about craxie magnets. It was about "libtards" and "cosmic ignoramus" and "stupidest ass wipe on the planet" and "Nancy ass twink" and "ass wipe" and "be prepared to get your shit jacked up" whatever that means and "fuck you". I simply quoted the record; you called the reference to your own ad hominem "unwarrented assertions" so I "warrented" them.

Man up already.

As you seem to have a coprophilc obsession, I hope you find this helpful. Maybe once you get that mastered you can start engaging in actual dialogue. Cheers :razz:

Forum List

Back