Some Republican Presidential Candidates Do Not Believe in Evolution

I think what he's saying is that the origin of life is NOT part of the theory of evolution. That's a different field of biology.

i doubt it....but none the less that was my original question to him.... evolution occurs afeter creation....i asked what was the term for scientific creation....

Abiogenesis, as I said above.

not that you used the term previous.....but yes ... i am familiar with it.....

for it to exist it needs to be created .....

Who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who created the creator who ...........(ad infinitum) who created the universe?

Infinite regress is a form of logical absurdity. It indicates a deep flaw in your reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
During the recent Republican Presidential Debate the question was asked, “Who doesn’t believe in Evolution?” Three of the candidates actually raised their hands: Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo. The capacity to deny the overwhelming evidence that supports bio-chemical evolution spotlights their capacity for self-delusion. Moreover, it shows their ability to disregard a preponderance evidence in favor of a religious belief. In my opinion, no one with those characteristics should be President.
That's why the rest of us are glad you are not in charge of who runs for President and who can vote for them.

During the recent Republican Presidential Debate the question was asked, “Who doesn’t believe in Evolution?” Three of the candidates actually raised their hands: Brownback, Huckabee, and Tancredo. The capacity to deny the overwhelming evidence that supports bio-chemical evolution spotlights their capacity for self-delusion. Moreover, it shows their ability to disregard a preponderance evidence in favor of a religious belief. In my opinion, no one with those characteristics should be President.

The Republicans don't believe in evolution because they have not evolved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVbnciQYMiM]YouTube - The thing that made the things for which there is no known maker.[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;2077170 said:
lol

The only thing funnier than an idiot inventing a word like 'devolution' is Allie thanking said idiot for it.

'Devolution' is taught in biology classes (that would be a science), will you make up your mind? Is science absolutely right on EVERYTHING or can only the things that you question be up for debate?

☭proletarian☭;2077178 said:
There is evidence of "selective breeding", called "micro evolution". There is NO evidence of one species becoming another species. As for human "evolution", they cannot find a complete adult skeleton of any of the so-called morphing species. Evolution remains a THEORY, not a fact.

lol

There's no such thing as 'micro' or 'macro' evolution.

lol

Google: Observed Speciation
If there is no evidence that either is false,

Fail.

Plants before the sun existed? :lol:

Will you present the evidence that "proves" either theory as fact or fiction?

If the two forms of "evolution" do not exist, does that mean, evolution does not exist?

lol

The only thing funnier than an idiot inventing a word like 'devolution' is Allie thanking said idiot for it.

'Devolution' is taught in biology classes (that would be a science), will you make up your mind? Is science absolutely right on EVERYTHING or can only the things that you question be up for debate?

:lol:

It is impossible, by definition, for a species to 'reverse evolve'.

The devolution of biology means simply to degenerate, not to 'unevolve'.

Moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you present the evidence that "proves" either theory as fact or fiction?

lol

Ever seen two people have a kid?

Ever seen two dogs of different breeds have puppies?

Ever seen anyone of mixed race?

If the two forms of "evolution" do not exist, does that mean, evolution does not exist?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

lol

Devolution is a biological fallacy.

Devolution (biological fallacy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Devilution is a song by the metal band "High On Fire".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOQ9MiEsaz4]YouTube - High on Fire - "Devilution" Relapse Records[/ame]

well evolution is a theory not a fact, let's not act like evoultion is not debatable, but i don't believe "god" made us
Gee.....how 'bout the Republican-version of Evolution?? :eusa_eh:

"Brady was asked repeatedly about his personal views on intelligent design.

“My knowledge and my faith leads me to believe in both evolution and creationism he said. “I believe God created the earth, and it evolved.”

Creationism generally teaches that the Bible is historically and scientifically accurate, and the earth is less than 10,000 years old."

:cuckoo:

Ummmm, why are you digging up and replying to 3.5 year old threads? I wouldn't hold my breath for a response from the people you quoted.

Reading through this thread, I simply don't understand why Republicans get upset when you point out that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

97% of scientists believe in evolution and would never vote for a candidate who believed in the occult over science.

Forum List

Back