Some reasons why Eddie Van Halen is the best rock guitar player, ever

another one of my favorites.....fucker was good....wish he would have done more with Thin Lizzy.....
I loved Gary Moore, but I hated Thin Lizzy.

These are my most hated bands:

• Kiss
  • Queen
  • Boston
  • Thin Lizzy
  • Rush
  • Primus
  • REO Speedwagon
  • Twisted Sister
  • Poison
  • Black Oak Arkansas
  • Aerosmith
  • Scorpions

another one of my favorites.....fucker was good....wish he would have done more with Thin Lizzy.....
I loved Gary Moore, but I hated Thin Lizzy.

These are my most hated bands:

• Kiss
  • Queen
  • Boston
  • Thin Lizzy
  • Rush
  • Primus
  • REO Speedwagon
  • Twisted Sister
  • Poison
  • Black Oak Arkansas
  • Aerosmith
  • Scorpions
really?....i saw them open for Queen at the forum and they got called out for 2 encores....they rocked the place down....i did not think Queen was going to be able to keep the momentum going.....but they opened with "tie your mother down"...and kept it going....

img_20150102_155941_0155.jpg

really?....i saw them open for Queen at the forum and they got called out for 2 encores....they rocked the place down....i did not think Queen was going to be able to keep the momentum going.....but they opened with "tie your mother down"...and kept it going....
All my friends think I'm nuts regarding Queen.

i was not a big fan but my buddy had free tickets.....and i had just heard of Thin Lizzy with the gay song the boys were back in town....but those fuckers impressed the hell out of me,they rocked out hard...just to be turned on to Lizzy i was glad i went....

i was not a big fan but my buddy had free tickets.....and i had just heard of Thin Lizzy with the gay song the boys were back in town....but those fuckers impressed the hell out of me,they rocked out hard...just to be turned on to Lizzy i was glad i went....

I like Thin Lizzy. I like this one more than The Boys are Back though.

I like Thin Lizzy. I like this one more than The Boys are Back though.

this is the song they started the concert with.....and just kept it going.....

I had a similar experience with Nirvana, when my friend took me to see the Chili Peppers and they were the opening act.

I had a similar experience with Nirvana, when my friend took me to see the Chili Peppers and they were the opening act.
yea Nirvana was good too....

Forum List

Back