Some quotes from JFK about how great Hitler was

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"
President J.F. Kennedy

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."
- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America
Stop spreading lies, asshole.

JFK never said anything like this, and whover could believe he did say it
is too stupid to chew gum and walk at the same time.

:eusa_clap::udaman:
some people fall for the propaganda out there.heck there are some who STILL actually think oswald was the lone assassin of JFK.seriously.:D:lol::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Bush, Jr's. grandfather, Prescott Bush, Henry Ford, Charles A. Lindbergh, The Duke of Windsor all supported Hitler.

so did JFK's dad
Uh huh

actually he is correct on that.His father DID.But JFK was nothing like his father.for example,his father had ties to the mob who got him elected and the mob because of that,thought he would let them do whatever they want but he didn't,he double crossesd them and went after them having Bobby as attorny general prosecute them.Not just hitmen mob but the top dogs in charge like Giancana,Hoffa,trafficanti,ect,ect. they bit the hand the fed them and that pissed the mob off.

Can you provide better context for either?

Kennedy's 1945 Visit to Germany

In late July and early August 1945, just weeks after the end of the war in Europe, the 28-year-old John F. Kennedy visited war-devastated Germany. Accompanying him on this tour was US Navy Secretary James Forrestal (whom President Truman later appointed as the first Secretary of Defense).

Kennedy recorded his experiences and observations in a diary that was not made public until 1995. (It was published under the title Prelude to Leadership: The European Diary of John F. Kennedy, Summer 1945.)

These diary entries show the youthful Kennedy's wide-ranging curiosity and eye for telling detail -- attributes that were also manifest in his two best-selling books, While England Slept (1940) and Profiles in Courage. Earlier in 1945, he had attended the opening session of the United Nations organization in San Francisco, and had visited Britain to view the parliamentary election campaign, covering both events as a journalist for the Hearst newspaper chain.

Hitler's Place in History

After Bremen and Bremerhaven, Kennedy and Forrestal flew to Bavaria, where they visited the town of Berchtesgaden and then drove up to Hitler's mountain retreat, which was "completely gutted, the result of an air attack from 12,000 pound bombs by the R.A.F. [British air force] in an attempt on Hitler's life." They then ascended to Hitler's "Eagle's Nest" lair high in the mountains.

Just after this visit, Kennedy wrote a remarkable commentary in his diary, dated August 1, 1945, about Hitler and his place in history:

"After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.

"He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

Less than a year after this European tour, Kennedy was elected to Congress in Massachusetts, beginning a political career that took him to the White House, and which ended suddenly with his death on November 22, 1963.

From The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 1999 (Vol. 18, No. 3), pp. 30.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can recall for years after WWII there were rumors and stories of Hitler sightings, usually in South America.

JFK was right, there is still a mystery and a public fascination about Hitler. Just check out the History Channel and the thousands of Hitler documentaries since WWII.

But no man abhorred war more than John Kennedy, it devastated his family. He wrote a Navy friend a letter while covering the founding of the United Nations in 1945 as a special writer for Hearst Press. In that letter was one of his famous quotes:

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."

See page 87-88 A Thousand Days: John F. Kennedy in the White House - Arthur Meier Schlesinger - Google Books

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this post right here says it all.case closed.

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"
President J.F. Kennedy

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."
- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

JFK was not praising or lauding Hitlier. He was merely stating a fact. For that matter, the bubonic plague was one of the most significant things that has ever happened to the human race. Does that mean I am in favor of the bubonic plague?

I find several things significant about you, Matthew. The first is that this thread is over one month old, has 3 pages to it and I have yet to see a response from you to any of the posts on it, almost all of which challenge you to get back on here and justify the thread title and the OP. A classic hit and run thread.

Secondly: 3,371 posts and a Rep Power of 63. I can easily see why.

Hell, I even find myself agreeing with some of CG's comments on here. A thread REALLY has to be a squirter to have something like that happen.

yeah its funny that the troll dissapeared.hee hee:D

Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler

President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.
Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp. (search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Read more: Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler | Fox News
:udaman:
that proves it alright there Bushs father did indeed fund Hitler.too bad many of the brainwashed american sheople on here in denial wont read that link of yours.

Sorry bout that,

JFK didn't use the word hero, he DID use the word menace. You keep avoiding my question:

If Hitler really was President Kennedy's hero like you are trying to portray, can you name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim?

Kennedy often said he wanted his epitaph to be "He kept the peace." Even Khrushchev and Castro, Kennedy's toughest foreign adversaries, came to appreciate J.F.K.'s commitment to that goal. The roly-poly Soviet leader, clowning and growling, had thrown the young President off his game when they met at the Vienna summit in 1961. But after weathering storms like the Cuban missile crisis, the two leaders had settled into a mutually respectful quest for détente. When Khrushchev got the news from Dallas in November 1963, he broke down and sobbed in the Kremlin, unable to perform his duties for days. Despite his youth, Kennedy was a "real statesman," Khrushchev later wrote in his memoir, after he was pushed from power less than a year following J.F.K.'s death. If Kennedy had lived, he wrote, the two men could have brought peace to the world.

Read more: Warrior For Peace - The Lessons of J.F.K. - TIME

1. Look JFK was a great President, but his diary was messed up, the one he wrote in Germany when he visited there.
2. He said what he said, you want to re-write it I know, I hear you, and feel your pain, but words cant change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Translation: you CAN'T name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim.

that he cannot.

And you claim to be 'one of the good ones.' But you are the biggest anti semitic bigot I have ever encountered! I am sure Al Qaida counts you amongst their number!
Incorrect on both counts crone.

1) I am not an anti-semite

2) Never meet anyone from that organization ; nor do I want to. :cool:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

funny how she did not mention that al-queda is funded by the CIA.lol:D

Forum List

Back