some previous 2009 tax avoidance threads

You should do more of these.....its like these people don't think we can go back and look.

Yep, the problem is tax returns are you business....and if you want to increase them, you better pay them....if you dont want to increase them, then I frankly understand why you dont want to pay them......

The others were bonified cases of tax cheating or not paying. All we have now is a claim that is unsubstantiated and should be investigated. No one has once said that it's okay for a person not to pay taxes. There is no proof that Romney has avoided or cheated on taxes, so what are we supposed to be discussing?

I'm sure Reid wishes others were in the same boat as he. Misery loves company.

Until there is some kind of proof, it's stupid to sit here and make assumptions or bash people when there are no facts presented.

I like the OPs post, now we should have all politicians release returns.....and see what they give to charity, do they pay their taxes? What loopholes do they use.....but only all or none.....

If they're not required to release returns then they shouldn't have to. And it's no one's business what someone gives to charity.

Has Mitt been caught cheating on his taxes?

No?

Then Care's just doing her bit to earn a little money on the side, agitating for the progressives.

Forum List

Back