Some presidential electors defecting to RP

• Banned
Ah come on I know some smartass has gotta say something about this...maybe whining its like voting for Obama or omg what idiots for giving obama a 2nd term LOL....

Ah come on I know some smartass has gotta say something about this...maybe whining its like voting for Obama or omg what idiots for giving obama a 2nd term LOL....

No electors have been picked to go to the Electoral College. If some were being considered and admitted they would not vote for the proper man then I suspect That state would replace them before the election. Pretty simple concept.

Most electors are bound by State law to vote x number of times for the man that won that State VOTE.

No electors have been picked to go to the Electoral College. If some were being considered and admitted they would not vote for the proper man then I suspect That state would replace them before the election. Pretty simple concept.

Most electors are bound by State law to vote x number of times for the man that won that State VOTE.
He didn't win Iowa. You are talking about something that involves republicans... Not the electoral college. They can vote there whoever they hell they want.

Forum List

Back