Some pictures I like

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
photonews_20050903_hug1.jpg

09-23-04.jpg

pres.jpg

thousand words...warm and fuzzy and actually is a hug...vs a quickie found in the DUI!

I read somewhere that this photo, and the hug from the President meant a lot to this little girl. Wasn't her mom killed in the Twin Towers?

mom4 said:
I read somewhere that this photo, and the hug from the President meant a lot to this little girl. Wasn't her mom killed in the Twin Towers?

Im sure you also remember when Bush visited all the family members right after it happened, he had tears in his eyes, meanwhile busy Senator Hillary never visited one victim or attended one funeral.

mom4 said:
Yes, her mom was. They used this story in an ad campaign during the election. One of the best ads I've seen.

Here's her website:
www.ashleysstory.com

fuzzykitten99 said:
didn't she even claim she did in her last book?

I dont' know if she had it in her book, but I do know that many in her district, and probably some that put her in office certainly said she never showed up.

Bonnie said:
I dont' know if she had it in her book, but I do know that many in her district, and probably some that put her in office certainly said she never showed up.

maybe it was a speech or something because i know i heard a talkshow host saying hillary is in trouble for lying about meeting with 9/11 victims. not sure where she lied, or when, but i don't doubt it knowing her and her dear husband's records.

Forum List

Back