Some people just shouldn’t have children!!!

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
In Georgia this morning (Hall county Hobbit) two children are found in a car, with windows up and keys in ignition. It was determined they were in the car for 1 ½ hours before being discovered. The outside air temp had climbed to 85 degrees by then.

You may wonder how their time in the car was determined…well, Mom had a court date at 8:30 that’s how. She was inside the courthouse!

Damn IDIOT!!!!

*No links, I just heard this on local news*

Mr. P said:
In Georgia this morning (Hall county Hobbit) two children are found in a car, with windows up and keys in ignition. It was determined they were in the car for 1 ½ hours before being discovered. The outside air temp had climbed to 85 degrees by then.

You may wonder how their time in the car was determined…well, Mom had a court date at 8:30 that’s how. She was inside the courthouse!

Damn IDIOT!!!!

*No links, I just heard this on local news*

Are they okay? Please tell me they survived!

Mr. P said:
Yes they are fine, treated for dehydration...that's all I've heard.

Thank all the little gods...

I hate it when I hear these stories... I can only think about how I'd feel if I had been that stupid...

The punishment for this crap should really be raised, I'm sick of hearing about this crap every freaking summer. How much of a retard do you have to be, or is it just a matter of not giving a crap about your own kids?

Mr. P said:
In Georgia this morning (Hall county Hobbit) two children are found in a car, with windows up and keys in ignition...... She was inside the courthouse!
I bet if she'd had a puppy, she'd have taken it with her.
Glad she's been charged & the kids are okay.

Not just in Georgia - one here last week in WA too:

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_072706_news_hot_car_mama.f906d8.html

Wash. mom who left kids in hot car returns to court

04:01 PM PDT on Thursday, July 27, 2006

By KRISTINA BRENNEMAN, kgw.com Staff

The Washington mom accused of leaving two kids in a hot car during last week's heat wave was in court Thursday morning.

The judge appointed a public defender for Christine Lemley.

Lemley, 36, was arrested July 21 for reckless endangerment and transported to jail. The kids’ father picked up the children.

Lemley told KGW she made a mistake by leaving her boys in the hot car, but said they were never in any danger and police overreacted.

Police found the 6-year-old and 9-year-old boys drenched in sweat inside their mom’s car at Target store on Mill Plain Boulevard, but they did not require medical attention The car was not running and the windows were rolled down about a quarter of their full length. Medical personnel who removed the children from the car gave them water and put them in shade.

When officers found Lemley inside Target with her 12-year-old daughter, she said she had only been away from the car for about 20 minutes and said her sons didn't want to go inside the store. She said the boys also did not have shoes on.

Lemley also reasoned that the boys had water in squirt guns that were in the car and that there was a watermelon in the back of the vehicle, police said.

It was 96 degrees outside at the time of the incident and the temperature was rising rapidly. Parked cars can heat up extremely fast, experts warn, and even a few moments in a hot car can prove fatal for a child.

I heard on my local news today about a woman who got three years in prison for giving her 14 year old daughter crack. Enough said.

We used to call people like the mother of those kids "dirtbags".

The sad thing is that even animals don't treat their offspring as poorly some people.

KarlMarx said:
We used to call people like the mother of those kids "dirtbags".

The sad thing is that even animals don't treat their offspring as poorly some people.

A sadder thing is that human mothers sometimes treat their animals better than their offspring. :(

Forum List

Back