Some People Just Can't Learn

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Choose your vacation spots wisely.

Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico
— An American family returning to the U.S. after a holiday visit to Mexico came under attack just south of Texas on Saturday night, with armed gunmen killing a 13-year-old U.S. citizen and wounding four relatives. A U.S. State Department official told CBS News two of the wounded are American citizens.

American family attacked in Mexico just south of Texas; 13-year-old killed

— An American family returning to the U.S. after a holiday visit to Mexico came under attack just south of Texas on Saturday night, with armed gunmen killing a 13-year-old U.S. citizen and wounding four relatives. A U.S. State Department official told CBS News two of the wounded are American citizens.

Mexico is completely screwed. My carry permit does not allow me to carry into Mexico. I cannot imagine choosing to go to Mexico for any reason, and certainly not taking family. It is irresponsible in recent modern history.

You can get whatever Mexico has to offer without even leaving the country...tacos, tequila, whores...

No need to even go there.

Agreed! And there are ads all over tempting Americans to retire to Mexican resort beaches...cheap.

Forum List

Back