some people dont get it

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I have NO problems with muslims, I have a problem with the koran, and think the religion of islam is evil, until the islamic world grows up and removes the over 150 verses of pure satanic evil

so let me get this straight, if im not a fan of the bible or torah

jews and christians are my enemy?

:cuckoo:

Islam says for muslims to be a problem for non muslims, so when the been ladeens cut off blow up, and spew hate speech in america and all over the world

they are just doing what the good book says right?

I have a problem with the koran, and think the religion of islam is evil, until the islamic world grows up and removes the over 150 verses of pure satanic evil

Then you have a problem with Muslims.

I have a problem with the koran, and think the religion of islam is evil, until the islamic world grows up and removes the over 150 verses of pure satanic evil

by "Muslims" he means darker complexion people that talk funny and might work at the meglomart or drive a taxi you know those non- Islamic Muslims...like sheiks and Hindus

I have NO problems with muslims, I have a problem with the koran, and think the religion of islam is evil, until the islamic world grows up and removes the over 150 verses of pure satanic evil

So you also have a problem with the black book, heh? The santanic evil dripping in it page by page? You going stamp out all that evil in religions. Good boy..........................:clap2:

Last edited:
so let me get this straight, if im not a fan of the bible or torah

jews and christians are my enemy?

You got it dude, watch your back. It might be in a dark theater. It might come in the back booth of McDonald's. You might be under the car changing the oil. They will be coming for you. They love the satanic verses, just like replugs like sex tales of Clinton. Most likely a machete. Be careful..........

So you're saying you have no problem with folks that are stupid/cowardly enough to Follow Commands that go against anything THEY, personally, could believe about anything???

Well, I DO.

I would have been one of the Christians that stood up to the Crusaders and I would have done my best to dissuade them from the course they chose to pursue.

I would NOT have sat idly by, shielding my eyes from the atrocities that they committed in the name of OUR Lord. (Theirs and mine, since they were professed Christians believing the one true word of God)

I WILL not sit idly by, hoping for the best, while we are invaded by folks JUST as misguided as the Crusaders were. In order for me to be able to do that, I would be denying EVERYTHING that I believe about God, and that isn't going to happen because if push comes to shove, I'll lay down my life.

While I have breath in my body, and strength in my hands, I will KEEP proclaiming that God is lovingkindness, NOT HATE; that He is ALL that is good, not the worst of the deviant; and although I'll turn the other cheek at a personal attack, I will NEVER allow myself to be enslaved, nor the Spirit which abides within me to be MURDERED, not without a fight.

So you're saying you have no problem with folks that are stupid/cowardly enough to Follow Commands that go against anything THEY, personally, could believe about anything???

Well, I DO.

I would have been one of the Christians that stood up to the Crusaders and I would have done my best to dissuade them from the course they chose to pursue.

I would NOT have sat idly by, shielding my eyes from the atrocities that they committed in the name of OUR Lord. (Theirs and mine, since they were professed Christians believing the one true word of God)

I WILL not sit idly by, hoping for the best, while we are invaded by folks JUST as misguided as the Crusaders were. In order for me to be able to do that, I would be denying EVERYTHING that I believe about God, and that isn't going to happen because if push comes to shove, I'll lay down my life.

While I have breath in my body, and strength in my hands, I will KEEP proclaiming that God is lovingkindness, NOT HATE; that He is ALL that is good, not the worst of the deviant; and although I'll turn the other cheek at a personal attack, I will NEVER allow myself to be enslaved, nor the Spirit which abides within me to be MURDERED, not without a fight.

ths post makes absolutely no sense

Well, I DO.

None of them do. Did you see this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/131550-check-it-out-ill-touch-you-and-youll-cum.html

:eusa_whistle:

Well, I DO.

None of them do. Did you see this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/131550-check-it-out-ill-touch-you-and-youll-cum.html

:eusa_whistle:

oh my..

I have a lot of problems with a LOT of religions.

That's why I don't practice those religions.

Do you get that?

I actually agree with him, and I have to say that not only do I not have a problem with Muslims, most Muslims I have met do not have a problem with me. This tells me that the problem is actually with you, and the people like you, who think that Islam trumps science, logic, and history.

Feel free to continue blaming me for your problems though, unlike you, I am not into mind control.

You recently started a thread about how Islam needs to be banned in the United States.

I'm sure that anyone who read that "Doesnt get it"

Well, I DO.

I'm thinking that there was a major head injury somewhere in her past.

New Topics

Forum List

Back