some people are real assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
Naked be advised, do not get into a flame war with me, i'm the champ, the depths to which i'll go are limitless.

Why on earth would I want to go there? You're not one of the people I have a lot of respect for on this board, in terms of being circumspect, courteous, and NON-FLAMING in his/her posts.. name-calling should be left to Anne Coulter.

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER!!

Kathianne said:
OCA pm's stay private....

Well no shit! Oh boy how I would love to post it though and have everyone get a real good laugh at Bully's expense. Should I forward this little piece of evidence toward the lack of personal character pertaining to one Mr. Bully?

OCA said:
Well no shit! Oh boy how I would love to post it though and have everyone get a real good laugh at Bully's expense. Should I forward this little piece of evidence toward the lack of personal character pertaining to one Mr. Bully?

You may if you wish! In pm. :)

nakedemperor said:
Why on earth would I want to go there? You're not one of the people I have a lot of respect for on this board, in terms of being circumspect, courteous, and NON-FLAMING in his/her posts.. name-calling should be left to Anne Coulter.

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER!!

In my judgement your decision making pertaining to your sexual preference sort of clouds all the rest of your comments or judgements, now doesn't it? Case closed.

BTW it is a nice decision not to go there with me, I don't think you are capable of it. See there I can be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back