Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_091907_education_mexican_curriculum_.ede64566.html
Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum

03:54 PM PDT on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Associated Press

Some Oregon high schools are adopting Mexico's public school curriculum to help educate Spanish-speaking students with textbooks, an online Web site, DVDs and CDs provided free by Mexico to teach math, science and even U.S. history.

The Oregon Department of Education and Mexico's Secretariat of Public Education are discussing aligning their curricula so courses will be valid in both countries.

Similar ventures are under way in Yakima, Wash., San Diego, Calif., and Austin, Texas.

"Students come to us with such complex issues," said Tim King, director of Clackamas Middle College and Clackamas Web Academy, where a virtual course using Mexico's learning materials got started this week.

"We've had to change in order to fit into each school scene, become more complex and open ourselves up to new situations."

Oregon officials say the approach is intended as a supplement to keep students learning in Spanish while also gaining English skills.

Until now, Oregon school districts generally have relied on bilingual aides or used Spanish material different from the English material others are studying.

"That's not enough," said Patrick Burk, chief policy officer with the superintendent's office of the Oregon Department of Education. He said the idea is minimal disruption for immigrant Latinos.

"The availability of resources is astounding," said Burk, who flew to Mexico with Oregon curriculum officials in August to discuss making equivalency standards official. "We're able to serve the students so much better if we're working together."

Mexico has made its national curriculum available to communities across the U.S. since 2001 to encourage Mexican adults and youths to continue an education often abandoned back home due to limited resources.

"We wanted people to be aware that they have to study," said Patricia Ramos, the director of national affairs for Mexico's Institute for Adult Education and National Advisory of Education for Life and Work.

"You have to dare to study and make use of technology because that way, it will be easier to adapt to where you now live."

In other places, the curriculum was used to educate students' parents, rescue dropouts and even teach inmates. A program exists now at MacLaren Youth Correctional Facility in Woodburn.

The program caught the attention of public schools such as Reynolds High School in Troutdale and Marshall Night School, an alternative school based at Marshall High School in Portland.

At Marshall, the material has been used in night school and may soon move into daytime classrooms.

At Reynolds, educators began using part of Mexico's curriculum to teach a Spanish literacy class.

Students learned punctuation and sentence structure in Spanish and then saw improvement in English progress, said Dale Bernardini, a teacher who handles the partnership for Reynolds School District.

This fall, textbooks, DVDs and Mexico's curriculum Web were introduced in Francisco Rico's math classroom at Reynolds.

"We're just ahead with all the materials," he said. "We have the Web site where students can do exercises ... they can learn through visual and audio. We were having trouble bringing something that would be familiar to their culture."

In Washington state, nearly 30 schools have already implemented Mexico's curriculum into the classrooms.

In Oregon, learning materials are free, but districts must pay for staff. So far, two computer servers supporting Mexico's Web site cost the state about $10,000 to install and about $2,200 annually to maintain.

One of the biggest challenges will be finding more Spanish-speaking instructors, said Burk of the Oregon Department of Education.

He said about 15 percent of Oregon students are Latino, compared with 2 percent of teachers.

Had enough yet people? Now we have kids being taught US History by Mexico.

So? Do you have a specific problem with a specific textbook? A problem with a specific item in a Mexican textbook? Or, are you just relying on xenophobia to get a bunch of people all whipped up in a frenzy?

I would argue that a PUBLIC school has responsibility to teach a common language since the funding comes from a nation whose national language is English. If spanish speakers want spanish speaking teachers and lessons then they should pay for such in a private spanish speaking school just like christians who want their kids to learn that gravity is just a theory.

It's not a matter or xenophobia. It's an indication of a LARGER problem. You may not see illegal aliens as a problem but many Americans do and their concerns are as valid as anything on your pet issue dish.

Why would you want to pay taxes to instill christianty? Why would America want to pay taxes to minimalize the imporance of learning English while living in America?

"We were having trouble bringing something that would be familiar to their culture."

WHY would Americans want to pay to teach Spanish speaking kids ABOUT THEIR OWN CULTURE? Especially, if they are now supposedly American, since AMERICA would be their culture?

This only enables bad behaviour. Might as well be showing the fat kid how to steal cookies from the grocery store.

Your argument, Shogun, relies on a predication that the school is not teaching these children English. This is, as described in the article, incorrect. These schools are teaching English as well as other subjects to these children. To do so concurrently requires some fancy footwork that these schools have chosen to undertake.

Are you actually suggesting that all other subjects be put on hold for students until they've mastered English well enough to discuss everything from chemical interactions to quadratic equations to the War of 1812?

And, really, are you attempting to equate language with religion? Do I really have to lay down a list of reasons of why this analogy is ridiculous? Let's just pretend you didn't make the analogy and move on...

It behooves any state or nation to have future generations who can read and write the country's de facto language regardless of that language's legal status, we can all agree on that. But, to teach other skills such as math and science and history in addition to that language are equally important. If doing both concurrently requires an interim period of teaching in both the language of the country and the language of a substantial minority with a different first language... the state owes it to itself to do the work to make that happen to create future generations of English speakers and math doers.

"Your argument, Shogun, relies on a predication that the school is not teaching these children English. This is, as described in the article, incorrect. These schools are teaching English as well as other subjects to these children. To do so concurrently requires some fancy footwork that these schools have chosen to undertake."

Teaching english? kinda like teaching spanish in an English speaking country where it's use is hardly necessary and, thus, not picked up as quickly or as deeply as it would be if the student were thrust into a spanish speaking nation? By padding the necessity to learn English this school is using PUBLIC money to facilitate a fragmentation of a common language. Hell, Im all for learning multiple languages AS AN ELECTIVE... but in the realm of how PUBLIC taxes are spent to play catch up for those who have isolated themselves? nope.

It's on par with thrusting christianity into schools in order to better reach christian kids. Sorry, counting by two's like Noah is not appropriate for a public school even if the theory is that christian kids will learn more.

"Are you actually suggesting that all other subjects be put on hold for students until they've mastered English well enough to discuss everything from chemical interactions to quadratic equations to the War of 1812?"

Im suggesting that public schools have a direct respoinsibility to educate a common American (you know, the taxpayers who pay for this stuff) curriculum and that kids who are ill equipped to follow the lessons should get the help outside of public school. Teaching spanish speaking kids about MEXICAN culture is not why we have public schools. If a kid doesn't know english because his parents never made him learn then how is this a burden on the PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM? Do we have an infinite amount of educational resources all of a sudden? Why should Joe Taxpayer shell out for a kid whose parents would rather isolate than acclimate themselves into our culture?

"And, really, are you attempting to equate language with religion? Do I really have to lay down a list of reasons of why this analogy is ridiculous? Let's just pretend you didn't make the analogy and move on..."

No, by all means, praytell. YOU have issues that you think is totally inapropriate for the COMMON PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM and so do the rest of America. If you can't see the direct correlation between YOUR pet issue and how this relates to those concerned about illegal immigration and preserving a common AMERICAN identity then perhaps you should skip the pompous attitude and lay it out on the table.

"It behooves any state or nation to have future generations who can read and write the country's de facto language regardless of that language's legal status, we can all agree on that. But, to teach other skills such as math and science and history in addition to that language are equally important."

teaching math and science is not the conflict at hand. Teaching MEXICAN CULTURE to kids who should be well on their way to acclimation into the AMERICAN culture is. What, should we have spanish language math and science too? What other crazy accomidations should the taxpayer spring for that totally minimizes the necessity of acclimating to the English speaking culture that the kids live in? Again, praytell. There are millions of taxpayers hellbent on stripping the public education sytem a new asshole in fvor of private schools who would LOVE to hear your answers.

"If doing both concurrently requires an interim period of teaching in both the language of the country and the language of a substantial minority with a different first language... the state owes it to itself to do the work to make that happen to create future generations of English speakers and math doers."

The state doesn't owe shit to anyone besides the taxpayers and citizens for which it serves. Especially since it's not the STATE that pays for these things; it's the taxpayer. Again, this isnt about MATH. If this kind of thing is important to a minority of the population who has already refused to gel into the culture they live in in preferance to the culture they ran like a bat out of hell from then let THEM pay for it. Otherwise, the PUBLIC school system is investing in nothing more than a fragmentation of popular American language.

sounds like it MIGHT be a good Idea, at least a starting point.

(In spite of your apparent opinion.)

Should the Mexican school curriculum be included in public schools to assist hispanic students?

Yes
1.41% 1 vote

No
98.59% 70 votes

71 Total Votes

same website...

Say, I wonder how the AMERICA TAX PAYER accross the nation will vote on this...

"Teaching english? kinda like teaching spanish in an English speaking country where it's use is hardly necessary and, thus, not picked up as quickly or as deeply as it would be if the student were thrust into a spanish speaking nation? By padding the necessity to learn English this school is using PUBLIC money to facilitate a fragmentation of a common language. Hell, Im all for learning multiple languages AS AN ELECTIVE... but in the realm of how PUBLIC taxes are spent to play catch up for those who have isolated themselves? nope.

It's on par with thrusting christianity into schools in order to better reach christian kids. Sorry, counting by two's like Noah is not appropriate for a public school even if the theory is that christian kids will learn more."

Stop comparing language with religion... in general, and specifically in this context, it's just silliness. There is no comparison and your strawman argument designed to try and drag religion into the conversation is disingenuous.

They are not exempting these students from learning English. I know my great-grandfather, who came here at the age of 15 learned English from a public school. The predominantly German community he lived in while learning English helped him adapt to his new country. You make the assumption that the parents of these children "never taught them English" and "isolated" their children simply to spite Joe Taxpayer and be a burden on Joe Taxpayer. Did you ever take into account that it is very likely that these English-deadbeat parents ARE taxpayers themselves?

"Im suggesting that public schools have a direct respoinsibility to educate a common American (you know, the taxpayers who pay for this stuff) curriculum..."

Maybe you should first define this "common American curriculum" for me? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what that means.

"...and that kids who are ill equipped to follow the lessons should get the help outside of public school. Teaching spanish speaking kids about MEXICAN culture is not why we have public schools. If a kid doesn't know english because his parents never made him learn then how is this a burden on the PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM? Do we have an infinite amount of educational resources all of a sudden? Why should Joe Taxpayer shell out for a kid whose parents would rather isolate than acclimate themselves into our culture?"

Every so often, taxpayers elect school boards... the taxpayer has had his or her say and will get to have their say again. Everything in between is the "representative" portion of a representational democracy. To act as if the taxpayer has been held captive by the people they've elected is to denounce the democratic process we've chosen. If you really want to break it down, Joe Taxpayer WANTS this by default since the representatives they elected have brought it. If they change their mind, they'll right it next election.

"No, by all means, praytell. YOU have issues that you think is totally inapropriate for the COMMON PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM and so do the rest of America. If you can't see the direct correlation between YOUR pet issue and how this relates to those concerned about illegal immigration and preserving a common AMERICAN identity then perhaps you should skip the pompous attitude and lay it out on the table. "

Ah, but I don't have issues with the Bible (or any other book) being used as a textbook if a teacher deems it necessary. Find yourself some wild partisan to back into that corner, you've got the wrong guy this time. My issue is with you attempting to call religion the equivalent of language. That's just dumb.

And, since when was this an "illegal immigrant" issue? Where does the story say word one about any illegal immigrants? Now you're just making stuff up to fit your partisan viewpoint and hopefully rally others to your "cause." Is anyone who speaks Spanish an illegal immigrant now? I'll have to let the two guys in my Reserve unit who are Spanish first speakers that they're Mexican illegal immigrants... as are their children I guess... I'm pretty sure the one who hails from Puerto Rico will be astonished to this. And, the one whose mother picked tomatoes in Northwest Ohio for fifteen years (legally) (had a wonderful conversation with her during our Family Support day... but I'm glad I took four years of Spanish, it made conversing with her much easier) and now lives in Texas will be astonished to learn that her three sons serving in the U.S. military (one in Iraq right now) were not worthy of an education which helped them learn.

"teaching math and science is not the conflict at hand. Teaching MEXICAN CULTURE to kids who should be well on their way to acclimation into the AMERICAN culture is. What, should we have spanish language math and science too? What other crazy accomidations should the taxpayer spring for that totally minimizes the necessity of acclimating to the English speaking culture that the kids live in? Again, praytell. There are millions of taxpayers hellbent on stripping the public education sytem a new asshole in fvor of private schools who would LOVE to hear your answers."

I'm beginning to wonder if you even read the article. Spanish language math and science curricula is precisely what this is about. They're not even teaching "Mexican culture." You made that up in your head. You don't really have to teaching Spanish speaking kids about "their culture" because... well, they LIVE "their culture."

We all know that conservatives want to turn the public education system into a system where a small group will profit wildly while those who teach will be forced into ever-decreasing job situations. This is simply another wedge-issue you can attempt to distort for that goal.

"The state doesn't owe shit to anyone besides the taxpayers and citizens for which it serves. Especially since it's not the STATE that pays for these things; it's the taxpayer. "

The taxpayers ARE the State in a representative democracy. Maybe you should have taken an English based civics course instead of a Spanish one?

"Again, this isnt about MATH. "

Well, the article posted is about math... but, maybe since you couldn't get on a soapbox about math, you chose to take some other route which has little semblance to the article itself?

"If this kind of thing is important to a minority of the population who has already refused to gel into the culture they live in in preferance to the culture they ran like a bat out of hell from then let THEM pay for it. Otherwise, the PUBLIC school system is investing in nothing more than a fragmentation of popular American language."

My great-grandfather learned math, science and history all in German... then he came here and, in time, learned English, fought in the Spanish American War in the Philippines, fathered 8 children (one who fought in WWI and two who fought in WWII) and now lies in a cemetery which places an American flag on his grave every year. Learning math, science and history in Spanish "fragments" our society far less than the vitriolic ***OUTRAGE*** by those who can't even discuss an article without flying wildly off tangent into wedge issues designed to divide our country rather than unite it.

I would argue that a PUBLIC school has responsibility to teach a common language since the funding comes from a nation whose national language is English.

I was unaware that we HAD a "national language". Can you provide me a link to where that is delineated?

Shogun, I side with you completely. All I really have to say is that America has no official language set. Unofficially it is English because the majority speaks it.

now..if you could provide me with the link that shows that the final version of that legislation passed by BOTH chambers and signed by the president contained such language, that would be real nice.

OK, ok, ya got me... it never went into law. It's really a moot point anyways. National language or not, our country benefits from a common language. Undeniable. Scoring points on items of minutiae is cheap.

There are much better things to debate in this thread than whether English is an official National Language or not. But, thank you, for pointing out one more wedge issue Shogun tried to force into the discussion.

Stop comparing language with religion... in general, and specifically in this context, it's just silliness. There is no comparison and your strawman argument designed to try and drag religion into the conversation is disingenuous.

Feel free to keep your own opinon about what is disengenuous. Some might say that your refusal to consider the valid concern of making English THE public school priority is disingenuous while you have no problem filtering out any mention of jebus.. Feel free to list how dissimilar your desire to keep dogma out of PUBLIC schools is to the rest of America trying to keep the fragmentation of American language in check. Spare me you strawman accusation and back up why YOUR pet issue counts while everyone elses cannot. I've given my reasons and have posted the survey on the very website this story came from. Are you familiar with the difference between 1.41% and 98.59%?

"They are not exempting these students from learning English."

and they are not allowing environmental stimuli to prompt the responce of learning english either. Again, would you LEARN spanish quicker while studying it in Mexico or Akron, ohio?

"I know my great-grandfather, who came here at the age of 15 learned English from a public school. The predominantly German community he lived in while learning English helped him adapt to his new country. You make the assumption that the parents of these children "never taught them English" and "isolated" their children simply to spite Joe Taxpayer and be a burden on Joe Taxpayer. Did you ever take into account that it is very likely that these English-deadbeat parents ARE taxpayers themselves?"

And did you ever take into account that the very reason they don't know english is because they come from families who are here illegally? You are spouting rhetoric, buddy. You can ignore the root cause of this Language barrier but youll have to forgive the rest of us for chaffing at illegal aliens. Dude, I work in HR in an industry where I see illegals by the score WEEKLY. At the end of the day, weather a percentage are tax payers or not, the EASY majority of those who pay for public education speaks English and most agree that this kind of thing is a bad use of tax money. Wrap it up in a semi-racist accusational tone if you need to take it that direction.

"Maybe you should first define this "common American curriculum" for me? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what that means."

Easy. It means teaching in ENGLISH since the nation that pays for that public education are speakers of ENGLISH. Do we teach the history of Mexico in our high schools or American Hisotry? Well, I guess now that is a trick question, eh? So, do we also invest in spanish speaking math and science classes too? Again, the multitudes who would pull funidng for public education in a heartbeat await your answer with barely controled anticipation.

"Every so often, taxpayers elect school boards... the taxpayer has had his or her say and will get to have their say again. Everything in between is the "representative" portion of a representational democracy. To act as if the taxpayer has been held captive by the people they've elected is to denounce the democratic process we've chosen. If you really want to break it down, Joe Taxpayer WANTS this by default since the representatives they elected have brought it. If they change their mind, they'll right it next election."

Indeed, and I've posted the survey results thus far from that community. Ready to label 90% of that population that votes out that school board racist?

would you say the same thing if a school board decided to slip in Intelligent Design into the science room? Wasnt too accepting of THAT were you?

"Ah, but I don't have issues with the Bible (or any other book) being used as a textbook if a teacher deems it necessary. Find yourself some wild partisan to back into that corner, you've got the wrong guy this time. My issue is with you attempting to call religion the equivalent of language. That's just dumb. "

Did I say anything about being used as a textbook? Must I remind you that MANY in this nation still put the earth at 6k years old? Can you admit how nonchellant you are on THAT issue? Injecting Spanish culture into an American classroom is what is dumb. Dancing around the implications to tax payers is really stupid. Pretending that this is not directly related to the larger issue of illegal immigration which is still a hot issue these days is RETARDED. AGain, tell me how you would like It if public schools also decided to facilitate the Christian culture by invading the science classroom.. not as a textbook, mind you, but as a primary source...

"And, since when was this an "illegal immigrant" issue? Where does the story say word one about any illegal immigrants? Now you're just making stuff up to fit your partisan viewpoint and hopefully rally others to your "cause." "

oh, you mean like the 90+ % who voted on that webpage.. Yup.. im like quicksilver like that. You can ignore the implications of a population of non-english speakers using finite American resources but hey.. you've already assumed I'm a partisan so your debate credibility is starting to sink... Call me a fucking bastard next. I hear thats the kind of thing that REALLY makes a point stick!

"Is anyone who speaks Spanish an illegal immigrant now?"

speaks it? HAHAHAHA! not at all. speaks it as a primary language with no desire to acclimate to our culture? Hey, talk about strawmen arguements...

"I'll have to let the two guys in my Reserve unit who are Spanish first speakers that they're Mexican illegal immigrants... as are their children I guess... I'm pretty sure the one who hails from Puerto Rico will be astonished to this. And, the one whose mother picked tomatoes in Northwest Ohio for fifteen years (legally) (had a wonderful conversation with her during our Family Support day... but I'm glad I took four years of Spanish, it made conversing with her much easier) and now lives in Texas will be astonished to learn that her three sons serving in the U.S. military (one in Iraq right now) were not worthy of an education which helped them learn.""

Oh wow.. I havent seen anyone jump the shark this stylishly since the fonze! Im betting that your buddy and every other person you just mentioned is able to speak english enough to go to public school, eh? DOH! sorry, looks like the shark just bit ya..

I'm beginning to wonder if you even read the article. Spanish language math and science curricula is precisely what this is about. They're not even teaching "Mexican culture." You made that up in your head. You don't really have to teaching Spanish speaking kids about "their culture" because... well, they LIVE "their culture."

*sigh*

"We're just ahead with all the materials," he said. "We have the Web site where students can do exercises ... they can learn through visual and audio. We were having trouble bringing something that would be familiar to their culture."

"We all know that conservatives want to turn the public education system into a system where a small group will profit wildly while those who teach will be forced into ever-decreasing job situations. This is simply another wedge-issue you can attempt to distort for that goal. "

uh.. because Im a conservative? or something? the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION issue is the wedge issue, dude. This is a direct result of such and a valid concern of those tax payers who see your gladhanding non-english speakers as hypocricy when otherwise filtering the science room. Again, Ill ask one last time: Why would there be a need to speak English when accomidations are being made, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER, that reduce the necessity of learning the common American language? Believe it or not ther are many, if you care to look at the fucking survey on the same page, that don't like their money wasted on, what amounts to, ESL courses in public school any mroe than you might not want creationism taught in the science classroom.

but hey, im a conservative, right? It's just a rcist wedge issue meant to shit on poor latino's who were powerless to buck a system that forced them into America without giving them college english courses at the border, right?

"The taxpayers ARE the State in a representative democracy. Maybe you should have taken an English based civics course instead of a Spanish one?"

Indeed, do you want to guess which side of this issue the TAXPAYERS are on? Maybe you should have went to class instead of huffing gold paint out back behind the field house.

"Well, the article posted is about math... but, maybe since you couldn't get on a soapbox about math, you chose to take some other route which has little semblance to the article itself?"

oh, you mean like the quote I had to post for you above? Indeed, why don't you pick and choose while jumping the shark again. Did you ever answer why Tax Payers should spring for Spanish Math classes or did you want to go ahead and ignore the feedback on that very website? Indeed, since we are going to pay for spanish science classes why not go ahead and pay a minister to teach science too? I mean, it's not like you would mind the bible being used as a primary source for the scientific method, right buddy?

"My great-grandfather learned math, science and history all in German... then he came here and, in time, learned English, fought in the Spanish American War in the Philippines, fathered 8 children (one who fought in WWI and two who fought in WWII) and now lies in a cemetery which places an American flag on his grave every year. Learning math, science and history in Spanish "fragments" our society far less than the vitriolic ***OUTRAGE*** by those who can't even discuss an article without flying wildly off tangent into wedge issues designed to divide our country rather than unite it."

HA! Hey, lets all guage our modern illegal immigration issue by your dead grandfather! Im sure he is the standard by which ALL immigrants conform. Hell, I feel much better now that I know that all non-english speaking immigrants are going to follow in your grandfathers footsteps! Hell, let the BORDERS OPEN!

You may put less weight on the importance of a common language but, it seems, you fall into the minority and can suck my dick. Hows that for vitriol?

You have already voted in this survey. Only one vote allowed per person.

Should the Mexican school curriculum be included in public schools to assist hispanic students?

Yes
2.05% 4 votes

No
97.95% 191 votes

HOLY SHIT! a WHOLE 4 votes for yes! Indeed, Iwonder who should have been awake for their civics class instead of huffing paint out behind the field house!

what a bunch of CONSERVATIVES to vote no!

im sure they are vitriolic racist klansmen that hate latinos and jasendorf's german grandpappy.

I was unaware that we HAD a "national language". Can you provide me a link to where that is delineated?

would you care to guess what the result would be if we took a vote on that very issue today?

Waht public school did you go to that taught you mandarin chinese in second grade? oh snap, you had english too?!? no way!

:cool:

You may put less weight on the importance of a common language but, it seems, you fall into the minority and can suck my dick. Hows that for vitriol?

And, this is how conservatives debate.

"*sigh*

"We're just ahead with all the materials," he said. "We have the Web site where students can do exercises ... they can learn through visual and audio. We were having trouble bringing something that would be familiar to their culture."""

Quoting something from an article which CONTAINS the word 'culture' in it is not the same as showing where this addresses "They're not even teaching 'Mexican culture.' You made that up in your head." This statement IS NOT the same as "teaching Mexican culture." Like I said before, and, as the quote you posted proves, you made it up in your head.

I love how this Shogun takes some online poll which has been freeped and thinks that's an argument... :rolleyes:

Definition of "common American curricula" by Shogun - Anything taught in English. :lol:

I guess Shogun thinks school boards are established by magic beans and not elected by the votes of these ***ANGRY*** taxpayers he keeps bringing up. They got their vote... they put their representatives in place with their vote... and now those representatives are educating those who have been told, by laws established by other people also elected, who to educate. Really, all Shogun's argument is here is that taxpayers are so stupid that they elected a school board who is doing stuff they don't want them doing. I don't think they're stupid... I think the school board is doing what it has been charged with doing. And that's teaching students.

Here's a final thought though... if Shogun is so upset about the amount of dollars being spent... I wonder if he has any proof that teaching math and science to students whose first language is Spanish in English is any less expensive than teaching these subjects to them in Spanish.

You have already voted in this survey. Only one vote allowed per person.

Yes
2.05% 4 votes
No
97.95% 191 votes

HOLY SHIT! a WHOLE 4 votes for yes! Indeed, Iwonder who should have been awake for their civics class instead of huffing paint out behind the field house!

what a bunch of CONSERVATIVES to vote no!

im sure they are vitriolic racist klansmen that hate latinos and jasendorf's german grandpappy.

Someone would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to not recognize that this poll was freeped.

did anyone claim that it was a scientific poll?

Im glad Im around here to keep you from letting the righties pin down how liberals debate.

indeed, when losing your ass call someone a conservative.

*yawn*

Forum List

Back