Some Of You Piss Me Off...

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Really, you do. But since I arrived here a week or so ago, I find I am enjoying myself immensely!

Even the folks I knock heads with - you know who you are! - I have a respect for. Y'all a bunch of passionate people who have strong opinions and aren't afraid to say what you think. I like that, and I reckon I'll be sticking around for some time!

Just wanted to say that before I head off to bed. :) Yeah I'm a suck, I know, lol.

Welcome to the board. It can get ugly sometimes .> We all have way different views when it comes to politics lol

Really, you do. But since I arrived here a week or so ago, I find I am enjoying myself immensely!

Even the folks I knock heads with - you know who you are! - I have a respect for. Y'all a bunch of passionate people who have strong opinions and aren't afraid to say what you think. I like that, and I reckon I'll be sticking around for some time!

Just wanted to say that before I head off to bed. :) Yeah I'm a suck, I know, lol.

Welcome to the board, pansy.

I can't express my excitement enough

:eusa_silenced:

Welcome to the board, pansy.

Fuck off, shit head.

I already know we don't agree on some issues....
So i'll apologize right now in case i say something really nasty in the near future! Lol!
Sometimes things come out of my mouth before i really have time to think about it...especially if the subject really pisses me off :)

It's pretty cool that you say "folks", "y'all" and "I reckon" in Australia.

Those colloquialisms are very much associated with the South here in the States.

When I read the quote above, I can much more easily imagine it's source being myself or one of my neighbors in a Southern drawl than an Aussie halfway round the world with an Australian accent.

Those colloquialisms are very much associated with the South here in the States.

When I read the quote above, I can much more easily imagine it's source being myself or one of my neighbors in a Southern drawl than an Aussie halfway round the world with an Australian accent.

Ya...you're right...think she's REALLY from Australia???? :)

you get head off your bed????

We don't agree on much but it is good to know you have respect.... +1

Welcome!

And, if you like folks who say what they think (ie. no passive aggressive shit), then stick around and learn how to be liberated from passive-aggression.

Just some advice..........

Passive aggression doesn't wash here.

Yes. She has a marsupial pouch.

Haha, yes, born and bred in this great country. Never traveled overseas, either! Must put that on my bucket list...

You are learning fast....and im glad you are enjoying yourself. Take the good with the bad,roll with the punches....and you will do just fine.

Passive aggressives can be fun... who ever says otherwise is overly judgmental..:lol:

Hellloooo Noomi... you seem like a nice sorta Gal...welcome aboard...have fun.:D

Haha, yes, born and bred in this great country. Never traveled overseas, either! Must put that on my bucket list...

When my dad was in WWII he would take R&R in Australia....he really loved it there and made some good friends that he stayed in contact with for years. I've been out of the country one time in my 59 years....got to spend 2 weeks in Germany in 2010 with my son and family (he was stationed there). So that was one thing off my bucket list!!!

Welcome!

And, if you like folks who say what they think (ie. no passive aggressive shit), then stick around and learn how to be liberated from passive-aggression.

Just some advice..........

Passive aggression doesn't wash here.

Sheesh.

:banghead:

Some of us just linger quietly..... only arguing the worst of egos.

Forum List

Back