Some of you may know me

Noibn

Rookie
Feb 9, 2009
Some of you may not.

I'm a visitor form one of the number of planets called Coultervakia.

Heard from belly (I think it was belly) that this is a prety reasonable and good humored group regardless of political POV. Very little food throwing and venom.

So, hello from the SW Ohio/Cincinnati area.

Some of you may not.

Heard from belly (I think it was belly) that this is a prety reasonable and good humored group regardless of political POV. Very little food throwing and venom.

who the hell is belly and why is he/she lying to your ass?

welcome

Some of you may not.

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

well make sure you vote in the right place or your home planet could be moved to the jailhouse.

Wow, people, this isn't very nice on how to welcome someone!

To the OP welcome aboard, I'm very new also.

Hey I was just making fun of his Coultervakia funning.

She is under investigation again for vote fraud , a whole new case. She just cant get it through her head she cant vote wherever she wants to.

Hey I was just making fun of his Coultervakia funning.

She is under investigation again for vote fraud , a whole new case. She just cant get it through her head she cant vote wherever she wants to.

Why not? If dead libs can come back to vote... :eusa_whistle:

Well......Coultervakia went over my head because I have no idea other then it pertaining to Ann coulter. I don't know what ideology this person is but must we judge by their hello?

Some of you may not.

Welcome!

However, you must of heard wrong if you heard little venom here. :lol:

Well......Coultervakia went over my head because I have no idea other then it pertaining to Ann coulter. I don't know what ideology this person is but must we judge by their hello?

Hey, anyone coming here and saying there's no venom, or food fights is fair game for just that. :)

Some of you may not.

Where'd you say we may know you from again?

Welcome Noibn, I just hope you're a friendly:eusa_pray: :lol: I always wanted to visit Coultervakia, how's the weather there this time of year? :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back