Some of you lack perspective.

It's Ravi's way of engaging in racism without having to take any blame. She can say any horrific thing she wants...and get away with it by attributing it to others.

And her fellow libs are so stupid they fall for it..because it's exactly what they're all thinking.

It's Ravi's way of engaging in racism without having to take any blame. She can say any horrific thing she wants...and get away with it by attributing it to others.

And her fellow libs are so stupid they fall for it..because it's exactly what they're all thinking.

passive aggressive donkey shit.

there's no doubt about it, Bush and all the congresscritters are pathetic, they should surrender their pay. all of em. I don't believe one of them. except McCain and Dole. Both of them tried to stop this shit.

I don't believe John McCain except when he says he has no idea what's going on.

And Bob Dole? Lets not get started on Bob Dole. :lol:

do it yourself, you got google doncha, and while we wait maybe you can explain why you pulled the race card.

When did I pull the race card, you must be confusing me with another poster. You posted the race card and I commented on your post. Put down the Robitussin and pay attention.

When did I pull the race card, you must be confusing me with another poster. You posted the race card and I commented on your post. Put down the Robitussin and pay attention.

I very well may be, I responded negatively to the asswip who said "white Republican women are afraid of black men" and I notice you didn't.

If nothing else, you make me laugh.

Forum List

Back