Some of you lack perspective.

Bush's speech tonight could be the key to all of this.

I love me some strategery, or as some of you might say, Rovian-Palinian police state tactics :razz:

You mean his 14 minute plea to the American people to believe his delusions?

Ali, you and your right wing nut jobs are the ones on these threads who keep repeating the racist shit then blaming the left. But that is what you do best.:cuckoo:

McCain's people knew full well that Obama would refuse to return to Washington

No, he may return to Washington. He didn't say he wouldn't. He said he would still do the debate.

If the only way your McMumbles can win is to keep jumping through hoops like selecting Palin and now saying he can't multitask, you are in a wordl of shit.

And, no Obama would not debate Palin unless McMumbles want to give her the Prez spot.

I keep hoping that when they ask one more Dem why McMumbles won't do the debate, we get a loud "Puck, PUck, Puck and a cockadoodle do.:clap2:

Oh, by the way what about his buddy Davis was getting payfrom Wall STreet until a month ago even if they lied some more.

Wait..where's the clip where Obama's screeching at the old lady?

Wanna talk whine and sputter some more?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4RTlfRYLxA]YouTube - John Mccain Offers His Wife for Sleazy Biker Bikini Contest[/ame]

:rofl:

This new campaign ad shall help though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Pbdz3MVig]YouTube - John McCain: "Stolen Moments" (new ad)[/ame]

Because that's what you do if you plan on winning. Obama rattles easily. So you exploit it.

Obama rattles easily? McCain is the one whose temper has been brought up in the news, and you're saying Obama rattles easily?

Honestly, I'm just pissed that McCain is putting off this debate. He said it was to deal with the economy, a lot of you guys on here seem to think he's playing some sort of clever game with Obama, but personally..... I just think he needs more time to study. Its cool, we've all had to ask for an extension at one point or another, but by the time you're running for president, you really should've already learned to keep up on your reading.

Last edited:
Bush's speech tonight could be the key to all of this.

Good old George. Always bringing the fucking key after the door has been opened and already flooded or washed away.:D

Don't expect a lot. There never is from the Dyslexic Dialogger Decider.

You can always tell you grandkids that you were backers of the biggest failure in our history of a presiduncy.

P.S. Buttwads, Obama will be there.

Love your racist little card. Or are you a liberal. Anyone who says being black is a free ride to the white house is a total jerk off partisan asswipe moron, and not real brite ether or on it.

Ali, you and your right wing nut jobs are the ones on these threads who keep repeating the racist shit then blaming the left. But that is what you do best.:cuckoo:

Oh really?

Find a nasty racist comment I've made, dumbass. I bet I can find 10 that Ravi has made...while pretending it's what the "other side" is thinking.

I hate like hell to agree with you but I do

It feel so right doesn't it? :rofl:

Bush is only speaking for FOURTEEN MINUTES on this. I could speak for longer on this and I'm supposedly only a uninformed kid to plenty of the right wingers on this board.

Hell, I speak for eight minutes if not longer during Debate rounds on a subject I had to make a case for 15 mins earlier or a case I just learned during a round.

It's also bullshit that $140 billion out of the $700 billion is going to pay the salaries and all that jazz for all those CEOs who got us into this mess in the first place.

It's a Desparate ploy. McCain loses if he deabtes or if he doesn't debate.

He was hoping that he could get Obama and the Dems into a back room discussion of the financial crisis, where he could find out what their plan is and make it look like a bipartisan plan to the public.

Obama isn't going for it. He's gonna drop the Dems plan on him like a bomb at the debate and McCain is not going to have a clue how to respond.

so, reading comprehension is not your forte...

Reading comprehension is a skill I have despite how much the Bush Administration doesn't want me to by installing such things like No Child Left Behind. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPsY7CcMeE]YouTube - George Carlin speaks from the Grave on the Wallstreet Bailout[/ame]

Good old George. Always bringing the fucking key after the door has been opened and already flooded or washed away.:D

Don't expect a lot. There never is from the Dyslexic Dialogger Decider.

You can always tell you grandkids that you were backers of the biggest failure in our history of a presiduncy.

P.S. Buttwads, Obama will be there.

Love your racist little card. Or are you a liberal. Anyone who says being black is a free ride to the white house is a total jerk off partisan asswipe moron, and not real brite ether or on it.

I didn't say jack shit, asswipe your buddy hysterical liberal pal said "white Republican women are afraid of black men? you deserve the race card flipped in yer frickin faces

It feel so right doesn't it? :rofl:

Bush is only speaking for FOURTEEN MINUTES on this. I could speak for longer on this and I'm supposedly only a uninformed kid to plenty of the right wingers on this board.

Hell, I speak for eight minutes if not longer during Debate rounds on a subject I had to make a case for 15 mins earlier or a case I just learned during a round.

It's also bullshit that $140 billion out of the $700 billion is going to pay the salaries and all that jazz for all those CEOs who got us into this mess in the first place.

there's no doubt about it, Bush and all the congresscritters are pathetic, they should surrender their pay. all of em. I don't believe one of them. except McCain and Dole. Both of them tried to stop this shit.

mccain-1.jpg

Forum List

Back