Some of you cats are hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Bor said:
How are you sure she is a woman ? Have you ever met ...it ?

Actually I have, sort of. I've seen her working at Charley's, the place adjacent to the pizza place I would always go to during my lunch breaks. I didn't know she was who she is at the time. I'm sure I've seen her around town at least once and just haven't realized it yet.

Psychoblues said:
This is a war theme, particularly at this time Iraq War, if there ever was one in this forum.

Cackle like the chickenshits you are. The facts are against you.

"I placed cotton on the wounds of a fallen soldier or two. I saw cotton placed on the eyes of a few very dead soldiers. I always wondered what happened later in these instances.

Actually, I did pick good Tennessee and Mississippi cotton in my childhood. But that was then and long ago. I never saw the cotton that I had placed there removed from the bleeding wounds and I never saw the cotton removed from the open eyes of the clearly dead that I saw placed there.

I never picked that cotton. I often wonder how and who did.

I never picked cotton.

Psychoblues

Chat away all you want. This deserves your honest and observant discussion, particularly about the WAR ON IRAQ and our very innocent soldiers dying and being prosecuted there and as a result of their being there.

And I want to apologize in advance for this double posting to anyone that might be offended with the caveat that anyone offended is not any friend of mine or a friend of AMERICA.

Honest and observant discussion: You are a moron. A brainless one. I can only assume you disguise it well by keeping your empty head up your ass when around others.

Now go have a few more Neer beers, and stumble off a cliff.

Why dont you do the same Gunny. Your a freaking retard plain and simple. Im embarrassed that you were in even in the military or for that matter an American. Go take some geritol and YOU jump off a cliff.

T-Bor said:
Why dont you do the same Gunny. Your a freaking retard plain and simple. Im embarrassed that you were in even in the military or for that matter an American. Go take some geritol and YOU jump off a cliff.

Oh looky .... yet another dipshit troll. I could care fucking less what you are embarrassed about. You ought to be embarrassed that cognitive thought is beyond your limited -- and I DO mean limited -- process of whereby those marbles rattle around in your skull and all you can come up with is something stupid to say such as that above.

rtwngAvngr said:
Stephanie is brilliant and always finds awesome articles. Do you always pick on girls? If I was there I'd kick your ass for treating women this way, you piece of cowardly shit.

Exactly true about Stephanie. I am so glad that she is a member here. Psycho is just making the typical lib attempt to silence the conservative viewpoint.

T-Bor said:

Didn't think anyone could make me drag out my neg rep again but you suck-ceeded. :finger: please go away.

In your grand one month tenure here, you have the nerve to attack posters like Stephanie and Gunny? You are damn lucky that the mods here are so easy-going.

You cannot possibly think that the members here will be swayed by your supposedly thought-provoking analogies? You must not have read much before posting if you think that.

Btw, which "the sky is falling" lib site has gotten too boring for you, that you came here to troll? The DU?

T-Bor said:

It's spelled "you're" as in "you are a retard".

"Im" requires an apostrophe. It doesn't need the shift key. Just look down at your keybord, and right there between the key with the semi colon and the Enter, is the apostrophe. Also known as the "prime".

Geritol is a brand name and should be capitalized. That does require the use of the shift key.

Your welcome

Wow, what a hypocrite you are...Hmmm lets see, you think my statement below was stupid, yet I was simply replying to your statement to Psycho...lets look at what you wrote shall we ?

Gunny wrote - "Honest and observant discussion: You are a moron. A brainless one. I can only assume you disguise it well by keeping your empty head up your ass when around others."

Yet, you go ahead and trash my remark for being brainless. Hello pot, im the kettle , and im black. You sir, are a freaking hypocrite. I see you talk trash to people all the time calling other posters names constantly. If you cant take it then dont dish it out little boy.

GunnyL said:
Oh looky .... yet another dipshit troll. I could care fucking less what you are embarrassed about. You ought to be embarrassed that cognitive thought is beyond your limited -- and I DO mean limited -- process of whereby those marbles rattle around in your skull and all you can come up with is something stupid to say such as that above.

:gives:
T-Bor said:
Wow, what a hypocrite you are...Hmmm lets see, you think my statement below was stupid, yet I was simply replying to your statement to Psycho...lets look at what you wrote shall we ?

Gunny wrote - "Honest and observant discussion: You are a moron. A brainless one. I can only assume you disguise it well by keeping your empty head up your ass when around others."

Yet, you go ahead and trash my remark for being brainless. Hello pot, im the kettle , and im black. You sir, are a freaking hypocrite. I see you talk trash to people all the time calling other posters names constantly. If you cant take it then dont dish it out little boy.

:laugh: :boohoo:

T-Bor said:

Your problem is, you didn't look before you jumped. I let OTHERS -- to include yourself -- set the tone. I merely reply in kind. If that is your idea of a hypocrite, here's something for you:

www.dictionary.com

Nowhere does my post say I can't take anything, much less something a jackass like yourself can dish out. I merely responded to your post in kind.

Please apply for the "GunnyL Monitor" position with the board owner. Until then, go fuck yourself and don't worry about what I'm doing as long as I'm not doing it to YOU, pissant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back