Some of you cats are hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
This is a war theme, particularly at this time Iraq War, if there ever was one in this forum.

Cackle like the chickenshits you are. The facts are against you.

"I placed cotton on the wounds of a fallen soldier or two. I saw cotton placed on the eyes of a few very dead soldiers. I always wondered what happened later in these instances.

Actually, I did pick good Tennessee and Mississippi cotton in my childhood. But that was then and long ago. I never saw the cotton that I had placed there removed from the bleeding wounds and I never saw the cotton removed from the open eyes of the clearly dead that I saw placed there.

I never picked that cotton. I often wonder how and who did.

I never picked cotton.

Psychoblues

Chat away all you want. This deserves your honest and observant discussion, particularly about the WAR ON IRAQ and our very innocent soldiers dying and being prosecuted there and as a result of their being there.

And I want to apologize in advance for this double posting to anyone that might be offended with the caveat that anyone offended is not any friend of mine or a friend of AMERICA.

some cats are more hilarious than others....
May I introduce the froggy cat:teeth:

Attachments

• $frogcat-vi.jpg
    $frogcat-vi.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 84
Stephanie said:
some cats are more hilarious than others....
May I introduce the froggy cat:teeth:

Stephanie,

If I had known you were the only one here to read this post, I wouldn't have written it. You are, in my honest opinion, a no-brainer incapable of serious opinion or even consideration. I have purposely avoided your threads. Please avoid mine.

Thank you in advance.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Stephanie,

If I had known you were the only one here to read this post, I wouldn't have written it. You are, in my honest opinion, a no-brainer incapable of serious opinion or even consideration. I have purposely avoided your threads. Please avoid mine.

Thank you in advance.

Psychoblues

NNNaaaaaaaaaaa. I feel like a good :laugh:tonight....

Attachments

• $Whambulance.jpg
    $Whambulance.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 120
  • $dramaqueen.jpg
    $dramaqueen.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 86
Stephanie said:
NNNaaaaaaaaaaa. I feel like a good :laugh:tonight....

You got it. Now go jester someone else and get the hell out of conversations that require intellect, forethought and serious empathy.

Shoo, shoo little kitten, your smell is attracting the buzzards.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You got it. Now go jester someone else and get the hell out of conversations that require intellect, forethought and serious empathy.

Shoo, shoo little kitten, your smell is attracting the buzzards.

Psychoblues

Gosh Psycho..
We havent talked in so long. I figured you'd of grown too love me by now..

Attachments

• $Laughing.gif
    $Laughing.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 81
  • $060127_rm_KickDonkeyTN.jpg
    $060127_rm_KickDonkeyTN.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 75
Stephanie said:
Gosh Psycho..
We havent talked in so long. I figured you'd of grown too love me by now..

Like most other things, you figured WRONG. Do your business somewhere else. I've grown here in USMB for sure, but "loving you" has not been a part of it. You don't say anything, you don't believe anything, you don't present anything or opinion for which discussion is warranted. I don't remember the last time we talked? Have we ever talked?

Dig it?

Psychoblues

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Psychoblues said:
Like most other things, you figured WRONG. Do your business somewhere else.

Dig it?

Psychoblues

Awaaaaaa. U urt my fweeliinnngggsssss.......:halo:

Attachments

• $th_baby-crying.gif
    $th_baby-crying.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 186
  • $8e987602.jpg
    $8e987602.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 81
physo...

Just admit it! You know you love me..
It is late here sooooo, I will move out of your intellectual confab...so everyone else can enjoy them.
My superior intellect just wore me out...
I had waaaay too much fun, it made me sweepy.
nite nite:huddle:

Attachments

• $lovely.gif
    $lovely.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 150
OK, this is getting a bit tedious. Psycho...if I thought there was a chance in hell you would say anything intelligent, I would continue to try to reply to your posts. However, since you are obviously not capable of rational thought, I will no longer (henceforward) post any replies to your innanities...

EXCEPT to keep an earlier promise to you and the other posters on this board. Just in case you forgot I will remind you. If you start posting crap about your long heroic service as justification for assanine remarks, I will be there to tear your virtual meathouse down.

Can you dig it?

Psychoblues said:
Like most other things, you figured WRONG. Do your business somewhere else. I've grown here in USMB for sure, but "loving you" has not been a part of it. You don't say anything, you don't believe anything, you don't present anything or opinion for which discussion is warranted. I don't remember the last time we talked? Have we ever talked?

Dig it?

Psychoblues

Stephanie is brilliant and always finds awesome articles. Do you always pick on girls? If I was there I'd kick your ass for treating women this way, you piece of cowardly shit.

Psychoblues said:
This is a war theme, particularly at this time Iraq War, if there ever was one in this forum.

"I placed cotton on the wounds of a fallen soldier or two. I saw cotton placed on the eyes of a few very dead soldiers. I always wondered what happened later in these instances.

Actually, I did pick good Tennessee and Mississippi cotton in my childhood. But that was then and long ago. I never saw the cotton that I had placed there removed from the bleeding wounds and I never saw the cotton removed from the open eyes of the clearly dead that I saw placed there.

I never picked cotton.

Psychoblues

Chat away all you want. This deserves your honest and observant discussion, particularly about the WAR ON IRAQ and our very innocent soldiers dying and being prosecuted there and as a result of their being there.

And I want to apologize in advance for this double posting to anyone that might be offended with the caveat that anyone offended is not any friend of mine or a friend of AMERICA.

How does the War in Iraq relate to your self-contradictory confusion over whether you've ever picked cotton?

Psychoblues said:

I never picked cotton.

Psychoblues

Why use the phrase "chickenshits"?

Does your elevator go all the way to the top floor?

Do these late night rambles make you feel better?

Who do you "aim" these silly postings at?

You can do better, and maybe you'll get the "intelligent" responses you seek.

How are you sure she is a woman ? Have you ever met ...it ?

rtwngAvngr said:
Stephanie is brilliant and always finds awesome articles. Do you always pick on girls? If I was there I'd kick your ass for treating women this way, you piece of cowardly shit.

T-Bor said:
How are you sure she is a woman ? Have you ever met ...it ?

Hey! I resent that remark..
Picture of me below..:laugh:

Attachments

• $collegehumor.jpg
    $collegehumor.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back