Some Obamacare truths...

Or force others to pay for it for them. Don't forget cover the illegals to. Look somewhere in the 2000 page bill an I bet it is hidden in there somewhere!!!!

Spreading the wealth.

Take from those that have it and earned it and give it to those that didn't and don't.

Those folks are the only winners in this bill.

Quick question...does anyone know if obama ever removed the provision in the HC bill to pay for abortions??? That was one of the bribes to get Stupak to vote for it, then the next day i heard obama was "holding off" for some reason. As far as i know it still hasn't been taken out...just wondered if i missed something??

Quick question...does anyone know if obama ever removed the provision in the HC bill to pay for abortions??? That was one of the bribes to get Stupak to vote for it, then the next day i heard obama was "holding off" for some reason. As far as i know it still hasn't been taken out...just wondered if i missed something??

You haven't missed a thing. That provision will NEVER come out of the bill. Stupak was played for a fool.

Rick

He signed an executive order not to fund abortion. This order is in effect until he no longer is in office. So the order does have a sunset, and could revert back to funding abortions.
This is all calculated by this administration. They knew they couldn't get it all in the first go round....but they will in the furure. Stay tuned....

He signed an executive order not to fund abortion. This order is in effect until he no longer is in office. So the order does have a sunset, and could revert back to funding abortions.
This is all calculated by this administration. They knew they couldn't get it all in the first go round....but they will in the furure. Stay tuned....

But...i read somewhere that an executive order will not remove this from the HC bill. Once the bill is passed and signed, it's law and an EO does not override it.

But...i read somewhere that an executive order will not remove this from the HC bill. Once the bill is passed and signed, it's law and an EO does not override it.

That would be news to me....but I wouldn't be surprised. Once again, smoke and mirrors.

Why didn't congress listen to him? Because he makes sense. Why didn't congress listen to him? Because the h/c takeover was never about reform.

New Topics

Forum List

Back