CDZ Some Memes that explain why corruption and terrorism is rampant among muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithfreedom

Rookie
Jul 2, 2017
The situation is real and serious. However the issue is so ridiculous people would think it's a joke

And this joke can happen in your country too if you don't help solve it

RZYbbYM.jpg

MxBnnJd.jpg

deE75bd.jpg

M0YDjpR.jpg

Here is a short story of what happen

Indonesia is a corrupt country. However, corruption have gone down because of better leaders. One of which is Ahok, the governor of Indonesian's capital. Many corrupt officials don't get money because he guard the state fund carefully using computerized system. He's the only governor that does that.

The corrupt officials use quranic verses to say that muslims must vote muslims. Ahok says it's okay if they don't vote for him. He also said that may be they are being lied to using religion.

The result is mass demonstration. The corrupt officials, terrorist sympathizers, send hundreds of thousands of people to the capital demanding jailing this guy for saying that quran can be used as a tool for lying. Well, of course it can. Duh?

Yea freedom of speech mean people can promote terrorism in Indonesia. And people just don't want trouble. Indonesians do not want another revolution. Arm conflicts mean the terrorists have gotten what they want.

The judge illogically concludes that Ahok accuses islamic leaders that interpret the verse against his interests are lying and jail him for 2 years. While the accusation is most likely true, it's not what he said. However, the laws are rubbery and can be stretch to anyone's imagination.

Ahok still got 42% votes in the election. About 35% muslims still vote for him. To further block him from becoming ministers, his enemies use some rubber laws to jail him.

There are demonstration all over the world wanting to free this one guy. Mostly done by indonesian citizens. However, many westerners join to once they know the story.

free ahok - YouTube

Despite losing the election, many Indonesians love him. They send flowers to his office to show that they support him.

Obama, US liberal president, come to Jakarta. He didn't even mention Ahok. That liberal that promotes tolerance and acceptance toward muslims in US do not ask for the same for his fellow christians. Well. Maybe, he is indeed a muslim.

Instead that libtard says that indonesia is a sample of "tolerance and multiculturalism". I fear that he may be right. Perhaps this is what tolerance and multiculturalism means. That we all kow tow to islamic leaders that do lie using religions and often side with corrupt officials for money.

If we let that happens, those religious leaders will steal from average citizen. Those angry citizens will hate.... gues who? their corrupt officials? their lying religious leaders? No. They will hate you westerners.

How can they know that their mullah and ulama are lying to them. No body told them. Those who say so are sent to jail.

What we do about this case will have big effect in the whole world. Do you want a country with 200 millions people to become another afganistan, north korea, sending terrorist to you or do you want to have another japan, or south korea being good trading partners with US? Think of the effect of this one man, Ahok can have.

US government are often successful at pressuring corrupt governments to free people that face gross injustice. I wonder what we can do for one guy that stand up not just against terrorists, but also against the root of terrorism: corrupt officials that cooperate with lying religious leaders.

If people can use religions to lie and people are jailed for exposing that lie, what would the whole world be?

What can we do to help the whole world to be free from corrupt religious tyrants?

Last edited:
  • Banned
If people can use religions to lie and people are jailed for exposing that lie, what would the whole world be?
muslim

Very funny. Well, do you want to be another muslim? Your sons will die for your sultan. Your gf will suck the sultans' cock. If you say anything against it, you'll be stoned.

Now, start do something about it. Help millions of people that want to free Ahok to get what they want and you can keep enjoying your freedom and your way of life. Help others to be free so we can all stay free too.

muslim

Very funny. Well, do you want to be another muslim? Your sons will die for your sultan. Your gf will suck the sultans' cock. If you say anything against it, you'll be stoned.

Now, start do something about it. Help millions of people that want to free Ahok to get what they want and you can keep enjoying your freedom and your way of life. Help others to be free so we can all stay free too.

Good for you for wanting religion to lose its stranglehold on your country... but here in the U.S. we're kind of in the middle of a fight over how much power religion has ourselves. Look at who our President is and how we just buddied up with Saudi Arabia. Sword dances and $100 billion weapon deals. If I were you, I'd look elsewhere for help, or better yet try to get something going over there yourself.

• Banned
muslim

Good for you for wanting religion to lose its stranglehold on your country... but here in the U.S. we're kind of in the middle of a fight over how much power religion has ourselves. Look at who our President is and how we just buddied up with Saudi Arabia. Sword dances and $100 billion weapon deals. If I were you, I'd look elsewhere for help, or better yet try to get something going over there yourself.

Any libertarian?

I think precisely because you're in trouble too you should help those who are in similar problems. Especially if you can do it easily. Just make up some funny memes and spread things out.

muslim

Any libertarian?

I think precisely because you're in trouble too you should help those who are in similar problems. Especially if you can do it easily. Just make up some funny memes and spread things out.

Kinda hard when the president is on the side of the people who are responsible for human rights violations. You'll also find that many in the US are on the side of the worst and punishes the innocent. That's how trump got elected. He sides with such as Saudi Arabia. As always, follow the money.

Your memes need work.

muslim

"just buddied up?" Are you retarded?

Corruption and terrorism are POLITICAL terms that are not recognized by Muslims. Baksheesh is a reward for doing what should be done. In other words what we in the west call corruption, is a gift from Allah to a Muslim. What we call Terror, is the destruction of Evil and inshallah to a Muslim.
A Muslim has to choose if he will live a pious life and follow the Koran as it is revealed to him by God, with help of Hadith, or to accommodate his belief to live in the modern world.
I have lived in Dubai, and seen that Islam can be compatible with modern society, but only if all beliefs are respected and accommodation is made for practice.
What you describe in your article is the clash of these two ideas. Seventh Century Islam V. Modern Islam interpretation. As a student I studied this clash, as the Shah of Iran, tried to force modern world on traditional Mullahs, and the result today is traditional Islam on a people who want to join the world.
What you describe in Indonesia is the same ideological battle, Iran fought.

muslim

After running a campaign where he accused the Saudi's of being behind 9/11... yeah, I'd consider that he "buddied up" by completely succumbing to the Saudi fever

muslim

After running a campaign where he accused the Saudi's of being behind 9/11... yeah, I'd consider that he "buddied up" by completely succumbing to the Saudi fever
You said just which implies you are completely ignorant of recent history.

You said just which implies you are completely ignorant of recent history.
Trump just buddied up to them. He campaigned promising to go after them, and then immediately buddied up to them.

You don't have to help Indonesians. You can just be grateful that your first amendment protect you from religiously supported corruption. Be grateful you are not like Indonesians. Do not take your freedom for granted.

Can I at least demand that from you? For your own sake.

I'll take that back. We're related. If you don't help Indonesians to be more secular, those mulahs will help imams in US to make you more "islamic"

Would you like that?

Now would anyone help me spread this issue worldwide so same shit don't happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back