Some macro images of clover, bees, and a hornet…

Hello! I'm new here and this topic interested me, a couple of months ago I was presented with a Nikon3300 camera (One like this Nikon D3300 - Wikipedia ) with a 15mm lens.
I have wanted to try myself in the field of photography for a long time and now I was finally able to do it)) I decided to try taking a macro photography but with my standard lens, it's not very convenient. I'm thinking of buying a macro lens. The question is which one to choose. I'm a noob in this and I do not even know what characteristics to pay attention to. I looked through several reviews of best macro lenses (like this 5 Best Macro Lenses for Nikon Reviews of 2017 in the UK - BestAdvisers.co.uk), but they did not clear anything up.
Who understands this topic, please, advise good lenses (not necessarily from those five), or tell me how to choose the right one. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I'm new here and this topic interested me, a couple of months ago I was presented with a Nikon3300 camera (One like this Nikon D3300 - Wikipedia ) with a 15mm lens.

A fifteen millimeter lens? Really? That would be a fairly extreme wide-angle lens. Are you sure that's not either a typo, or a misreading on your part?

I have wanted to try myself in the field of photography for a long time and now I was finally able to do it)) I decided to try taking a macro photography but with my standard lens, it's not very convenient. I'm thinking of buying a macro lens. The question is which one to choose. I'm a noob in this and I do not even know what characteristics to pay attention to. I looked through several reviews of best macro lenses (like this 5 Best Macro Lenses for Nikon Reviews of 2017 in the UK - BestAdvisers.co.uk), but they did not clear anything up.
Who understands this topic, please, advise good lenses (not necessarily from those five), or tell me how to choose the right one. Thank you in advance!

I can't speak for any of those lenses. I have the D3200 (the model predecessor to the D3300 that you have). the stock 18-55mm lens that came with it, and some very old lenses for my F2, all dating back to the 1970s and one possibly as early as late 1960s.

The macro pictures I take are with the stock 18-55, with a set of macro extension tubes. You might want to look into those, as an inexpensive way to do macro photography. They fit between your camera and your normal lens, allowing it to focus much closer. Check out this search on Amazon for some examples.

A fifteen millimeter lens? Really? That would be a fairly extreme wide-angle lens. Are you sure that's not either a typo, or a misreading on your part?

I can't speak for any of those lenses. I have the D3200 (the model predecessor to the D3300 that you have). the stock 18-55mm lens that came with it, and some very old lenses for my F2, all dating back to the 1970s and one possibly as early as late 1960s.

The macro pictures I take are with the stock 18-55, with a set of macro extension tubes. You might want to look into those, as an inexpensive way to do macro photography. They fit between your camera and your normal lens, allowing it to focus much closer. Check out this search on Amazon for some examples.
15mm, sure, there is no mistake, I was given such an objective and I use it, but it's really not very convenient to take photos. So, as I understood, I can not bother with specialized lenses for macro photography and just buy the most common lenses to take boss macro and ordinary photos?

Forum List

Back