Some liberal 49ers fans are not taking the Nick Bosa selection well

When you haven't won a national championship in almost 60 years...how can you claim that they have a great program? You're a buffoon!

Considering the fact that there are hundreds of teams out there, and only one can be national champion, one in 60 years is a lot better than average.

For a major university that pours millions into a program? Compare the basketball program at OSU to the football program and then tell me that OSU isn't a football school first and foremost! It's not even close...

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's a football school. The basketball team could lose every game and if the Buckeyes crush Michigan in football nobody would care! I don't have a dog in that fight, Will but you're looking bad when you start blaming blown calls on losses. Fact is...Harbaugh hasn't beaten OSU since he got to Michigan. Hard to sugar coat that one...just saying...
Was a basketball school Havlicheck Lucus and co went on to great careers in the NBA

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's all about football and always has been. One more thing you've shown yourself to know nothing about...
Old I strongly suggest you stay with politics It's obvious you know shit about sports especially baskets
as Ohio State ever won a basketball championship?

How many NCAA championships Does Ohio State have?
eight

The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eightnational championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 BigTen titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties).

Did you just claim that the Buckeyes have eight NCAA basketball championships? As far as I know they've won ONE and that was back in 1960!
The Buckeyes have won one national championship (1960), been the National Runner-Up four times, appeared in 10 Final Fours (one additional appearance has been vacated by the NCAA), and appeared in 27 NCAA Tournaments (four other appearances have been vacated).

"The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eight national championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 Big Ten titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties)." Wikipedia.

So you tell me...what's more impressive...the football program...or the basketball program? Run along kiddies...your argument is laughable!

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's a football school. The basketball team could lose every game and if the Buckeyes crush Michigan in football nobody would care! I don't have a dog in that fight, Will but you're looking bad when you start blaming blown calls on losses. Fact is...Harbaugh hasn't beaten OSU since he got to Michigan. Hard to sugar coat that one...just saying...
Was a basketball school Havlicheck Lucus and co went on to great careers in the NBA

OSU isn't a basketball school...it's all about football and always has been. One more thing you've shown yourself to know nothing about...
Old I strongly suggest you stay with politics It's obvious you know shit about sports especially baskets

eight

The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eightnational championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 BigTen titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties).
You talkin' football, basketball, or combined, Ed? Ohio St. isn't known as a powerhouse in basketball year in and year out.
I can't remember if they ever won a national title in roundball.
The FB stadium holds 104 000 of course they're a fb power All I'm saying the BB team has been good too perhaps I remember them when I went to Cincy with Oscar Robertson and Havlichek Lucus and company made O St BB team great

When you haven't won a national championship in almost 60 years...how can you claim that they have a great program? You're a buffoon!

Considering the fact that there are hundreds of teams out there, and only one can be national champion, one in 60 years is a lot better than average.

For a major university that pours millions into a program? Compare the basketball program at OSU to the football program and then tell me that OSU isn't a football school first and foremost! It's not even close...
yes they are

eight

You talkin' football, basketball, or combined, Ed? Ohio St. isn't known as a powerhouse in basketball year in and year out.
The FB stadium holds 104 000 of course they're a fb power All I'm saying the BB team has been good too perhaps I remember them when I went to Cincy with Oscar Robertson and Havlichek Lucus and company made O St BB team great

Havlichek just died of old age, oh clueless one! Kind of like your argument is dying here!

eight

Did you just claim that the Buckeyes have eight NCAA basketball championships? As far as I know they've won ONE and that was back in 1960!
The Buckeyes have won one national championship (1960), been the National Runner-Up four times, appeared in 10 Final Fours (one additional appearance has been vacated by the NCAA), and appeared in 27 NCAA Tournaments (four other appearances have been vacated).

"The Buckeyes are recognized by the university and NCAA as having won eight national championships along with 39 conference championships (including 37 Big Ten titles), seven division championships, 10 undefeated seasons, and six perfect seasons (no losses or ties)." Wikipedia.

So you tell me...what's more impressive...the football program...or the basketball program? Run along kiddies...your argument is laughable!
Can you quote the post where I said the BB program was better than the FB program? I thought I said that they usually had a good BB team

eight

Havlichek just died of old age, oh clueless one! Kind of like your argument is dying here!
I know he did 79 of parkinsons ,,,a great pro with the Celtics

eight

What argument died ?? I watched that team in college and he Lucus Seigfried kicked ass

Ohio State does have a more renowned football program than they do basketball. But they are still really good at basketball. Been in the NCAA playoffs dozens of times, won numerous Big 10 championships. I'd still say they are pretty good at hoops

One thing to remember, when comparing football programs and basketball programs, is the amount of money generated by each.

One website: The Most-Valuable College Basketball Teams has Louisville as the #1 most profitable basketball program in recent years. Not the most wins or championships, but profits. In the 2014-15 season, the 2015-16 season and the 2016-17 season, the Cardinals have revenues averaging $52 million and profits hitting $30 million.

$52 million in revenue and $30 million in profits tops the basketball most profitable list. But $30 million in profit would rank it at #19 in the football profits list. 11 teams in college football posted profits of over $40 million.

So the resources for many athletic programs go into football.

BTW, Ohio State ranks #7 with profits of $50 million.

How'd OSU do in basketball this year? There have been many years we've stomped the Fuckeyes....seems because Harbaugh can't figure them out, the two schools' history began 4 years ago with some folks. Two years ago, the Wolverines had them dead-bang before a blown call sent the game to over-time and the year before that was a squeaker. We have them in A2 this season, Urban is gone, and although they signed our traitor DC, we'll whip em...wait and see

eight

Oscar Robertson.?

eight

Died of Parkinson's

eight

Died of Parkinson's

Thats' what the Russian trolls on Facebook said Killary had with them blue glasses.

eight

Oscar Robertson.?
Yeah Ever hear of him ?? Played at U of Cincy same time Lucus and Havlichek played at O St

Ohio State does have a more renowned football program than they do basketball. But they are still really good at basketball. Been in the NCAA playoffs dozens of times, won numerous Big 10 championships. I'd still say they are pretty good at hoops

Sigh...once again...tell me that OSU isn't a football school first and foremost! I'm not saying they don't have other sports at Ohio State...what I'm saying is that football is king there and probably always will be.

Sigh...once again...tell me that OSU isn't a football school first and foremost! I'm not saying they don't have other sports at Ohio State...what I'm saying is that football is king there and probably always will be.
And with a stadium that holds 104000 ,that probably pays for all the other sports there ,you'd be right

Forum List

Back